Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=273&start_row=1

Right or Wrong ???

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: teff Sent: 4/1/2004 6:06:36 PM

Is it wrong for a poor man to steal a loaf of bread to feed his family?

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/1/2004 9:23:46 PM

only JAH can be the JUDGE of that .. i think the bible say if you take something give it back..or something like that..

one

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/1/2004 11:19:23 PM

Proverbs 6
30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;
31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 4/2/2004 1:41:22 AM

Blessed Love, Jah Rasta Far I,,,

Seen, the reasoning on this. INI reasoning on this with the pagans and they stick by the Babylonian rules of the prision system. Jah Knows...site. THe proverbs explain those things. Babylon has thier "laws' they they need to carry out for thier domination. RASTA, INI live by the precepts of the ALMIGHTY ....so INI nevah fear that "legal $hit$tem " of Babywrong......

Rasta INI move with JAH guidance..ALWAYS... never fearful.

Feed the family at any means necessary that is RIGHT.

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 4/2/2004 10:29:04 AM

Yeah man you can't be RIGHT to punish someone for feeding themselves... and their family, but check- that's no excuse to steal... stealing is stealing, seen? you gotta do your work so you dont HAVE to steal... If you allow yourself to steal cuz of your own laziness, then you are a sinner, seen?

bless

Ras John

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/2/2004 10:40:26 AM

no one is perfect,so if i am poor and had to pick a sin i would still if i had to feed i family,it still wrong,but as i say if i had to i would, and then try to find a way to work it off.

one

Messenger: sizzla kalunji Sent: 4/2/2004 12:00:10 PM

Greetings,
"By the sweat of your brow ye shall eat bread."
If a man took something with the intend to pay later, ok., But if deciet is in his heart then sin is at his door.
Granny always say, "honesty is the best policy", But how one be honest when the system is being dishonest?
Remember the Big time thieves that claim that they are smart.
(40hrs = what they feel to give.)
I shall let my seed go begging bread.
So if the I intend to pay fine, but if not sin is at the door wanting it to happen again.

Blessings.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/2/2004 12:42:22 PM

JAH say that not one of his seeds will beg for bread,sin is all ways out there and if i know that then i have to live in the thing that JAH made for i do dill with,i put my hand in JAH and my seed has never went hungery,but that is not the same for all,as a kids i went in the trash tell i got fedup with it and just took what i wanted(IN A RUDE BOY way),JAH has put it to were what is mine, is mine, not to have,... but to work with as a tool.

one

Messenger: teff Sent: 4/2/2004 1:15:05 PM

Give Thanks.

All of your answers were good answers. Well thought out.
I agree that it is not wrong to want to satisfy your hunger and feed your family, at all costs.
I also agree that man should work for his bread.
However, many people live under difficult circumstances.
It is rich peoples obligation to help the poor.
And poor peoples heaven is a higher place.
Like the parable of the Oak~Tree & the Vine.
On the judgement day the tables shall be turned.
Until then lets work together and help Our fellow man.

Selam~

Injera Selassie

Messenger: ijah Sent: 4/2/2004 5:18:05 PM

Greetings RasTafari Brethren n Sistren,blessed Love&Overstanding

This stealing,that is been talkin about is not stealing,ye know.
Babylon already stole InI right of freelife,according to JAH His ways.
So the little loaf of bread InI have stolen,when Iman was hungry and me mind weary because of no foods,are just a very little teeny weeny part of that which belongs to ini,long b4 babylon could write laws pon stone or paper..Dig that,idren....Whom are the real thieves???
Whom established a system which results inna plenty people/ having hungry/dying of starvation/going astray/becoming their victim?????not to mention all their other needs...

babylon is the thief of thiefs,and the sneekiest also...Their way of stealing has become ``legal`` on papers,and nowadays itta a standard way of living in modern developed countrys.Nah underestimate the powers of Lucifer,look around and witnness all wickedness that is going on now...it is all work of the devil himself.Same with the deceiving doctrines of Babylon NO-LEDGE and TIC-NO-LOGIC.......
Babylon would rather throw all breads away{which arent sold that day},than that one could feed his belly with it...SAD,but treu.ini witness it evryday again inhere....them wan fe keep them``classes``

Remeber this important words:

If the worldleaders of the past,and present,would have established the nations within JAH His ways,then there wouldnt be beggars,criminals etc......These kinda people are the indirect result of the establishments that were,and still are today.......those people are victims of the shitstem.{me nah like what them criminals do,but just saying this fact}

ROME=thief
ALL CONSTITUTIONS=thief
WHITEMAN BRAINWASH EDUCATION=thief

OneLove,Guidance

SELASSIE I LIVES

-ijah-

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I