Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2727&start_row=31

Masturbation

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 3/13/2020 5:35:16 AM

"The phallus is design for vagina. Simple and plain. It never design for mouth, batti or fist."

This makes no sense. The hand reaches right to the pubic area and fits right in/over the pleasure zone. Fingers/hand are "designed" to provide pleasure to that area. So your standards are biased. This is easy for me to recognize, because I don't consider things "designed", I consider them as "occurring". They have the appearance of design because they work a certain way, but if they didn't work they wouldn't exist, so there is no example of something that didn't work to compare it to. What didn't work went extinct. If that's part of some kind of grand design from an intelligence, count me out of its agenda(although I don't think I have that option).

"And there's no vagina consensually available to you.... Its better you back fist then back anedda Man."
Sounds like you've tried it all. Props.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/13/2020 9:22:29 AM

When there is pressing issues in life, problems to be solved, justice and equal rights are not going come about by those jacking off but by those who apply their minds and hands with dilligence and vigilance guided by prayers and meditations of fortitude. We need all the strenghth we have got in this armageddon. No time to dissipate our strength and concentration because we choose to be carnal minded and masturbate. To be filled with JAH spirit is a choice as is a choice to be filled with the filth of the evil one.

Weve got work to be done 24 7, wake up and live up. Yuh wont find a lion doing such a foolish act, Lion finds foos and mate. Rest will come to them who work and serve the Lord and His People with all their heart mind body emotions resources and soul....

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 3/13/2020 2:44:30 PM

If a dude do it once a week. What is the problem

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 3/13/2020 8:28:27 PM

I can see being against masturbation from a militant perspective, but the same reasoning applies to smoking marijuana, being that it reduces stress and thereby decreases motivation, and can be bad for your health if you overdo it.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/14/2020 12:29:55 AM

Carter the phallus is designed for the vagina according to I African culture. Maybe you have never come across a Ankh for example.... Do some research. Man and woman is life. If you cant see the connection between the male and female reproductive system then that's on you. I've never hear of a man with fallopian tubes in his bottom design to receive the seed from anedda man. Maybe in your occurrence

Take and remove them funny homosexual argument from around me King. Don't get a second warning. This is Rastafari if you didn't know we say Man to Wombman alone

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/14/2020 12:33:01 AM

Ganja reduces motivation?

This isn't true for everyone

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/14/2020 12:36:05 AM

Whole thread still fe get fire

Man ah reason with next man if them one allowed to back dem own ah fist?

Suppn wrong with unuh..

Life we promote. Man to womb an we promote. Nobody cares what you do behind curtain we don't want to know its not ina InI meditation. Conversation freak out really tho....

Just don't involve I ina mixup

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 3/14/2020 6:10:31 AM

I can see the connection between male and female reproductive systems, but I also see the connection between flesh-eating bacteria and the human organism. If you really wanna go that route, man is designed with a g-spot up his butt.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 3/15/2020 12:14:02 PM

but that g spot is only designed to enjoy when you take a shit

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 3/15/2020 4:38:14 PM

I'm actually confused as to why we're typing on this thread right now. Hands are obviously designed for masturbation, not reasoning. Unless you wanna reason with your fists! But that's a sort of coercive form of reasoning.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I