Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2727&start_row=21

Masturbation

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/10/2015 1:11:22 PM

Whole reasoning fe get FIRE

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 2/10/2015 1:15:31 PM

GA, I am just curious as to what you suggest for those who start at, say 12, would you say find a wife at that age?

I really don't want to cause any offence to anyone, and am just looking for some advice on this topic, and I know that it is an explicit one to discuss,

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/10/2015 1:34:28 PM

Too much blue movie and Babylon indoctrination a turn the people freaky. This is not a topic of concern, raise up your Kingly

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 2/11/2015 1:20:36 PM

"Too much blue movie and Babylon indoctrination a turn the people freaky."

Agreed 100%, on every level.

"This is not a topic of concern, raise up your Kingly"

Just a little veigue, can you please just explain a bit more? It is not a topic of concern... because? Because you think that it is fine? Or because you don't think it should be discussed?

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 2/19/2015 9:43:07 PM

"Whole reasoning fe get FIRE"

Lol. Agreed.

Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 3/23/2015 1:33:37 PM

Well Said. I try to tell people I don't participate in this Satanic Act. They don't believe me that there are people who do not do it.
blessed.
Rasta Way of Life (the ebook)

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/8/2017 3:33:01 PM

I do not masturbate either, because in my opinion, it's a form of insanity and debasement and self degradation. I walk strong and confident and powerful in spirit.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 3/12/2020 8:13:44 AM

What about having sex with a girl without having a child. You must have 100 children if you have sex to reproduce everytime you make love to your empress. And why is it so important to have children. The whole world is suffering because of too many people. And if its ok to loose your seed with a woman without having children. Why is it bad to masturbate

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2020 3:04:41 AM

The phallus is design for vagina. Simple and plain. It never design for mouth, batti or fist. If your low on vagina, but need to do suppm true your heavens and hormones are imbalance.... And there's no vagina consensually available to you.... Its better you back fist then back anedda Man.

It's all relative

Whole thread still fe get a Fire

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 3/13/2020 5:09:18 AM

"I do not masturbate either, because in my opinion, it's a form of insanity and debasement and self degradation. I walk strong and confident and powerful in spirit."

If there was ever a guy that needed to fap one out, it's this guy.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I