Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2727&start_row=11

Masturbation

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah seek Sent: 4/19/2008 10:12:00 PM

Greetings and Blessings in the name of Jah,

I think that masturbation is selfishness because Jah gave us this ability for having Jah children. When we use it in other ways we do not honor Jah. I try to think in everything I do, "does this offend or dishonor Jah?" or "is this the purpose of this ability?" I think if I think along these lines I will feel differenty. Possibly ashamed or embarrased that Jah can see you at all times...

The ability not to masturbate is mastery of I self.

Blessings:)

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/20/2008 2:58:22 AM

I don't agree with masturbation but if it keeps one from sleeping around with people without committed relationships, SO BE IT!

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 4/20/2008 5:57:35 AM

look everyone must know it was satan that challenged god to make the YOU and the I copulate with help from his serpent

if we break free from re-birth and re-incarnation we will live in a world as it was intended by Jah and all beings will be born from the dust of the earth
(ie inside flower petals) from the seed of god and Jah earth will be everyones mother

This is the essence of what is going on

as far as i am concerned, all sexual thoughts and activity is wrong
save that which is in i dreams and given as a gift from god that his son shall be born to conquer i planet and restore jah kingdom on earth

this is why i am distributing Jah art and I truth in the thread below 'life the universe and everything' if everyone simply read this and thought about it then i and i wouldnt have to kepp gettin tangled up in all this drawn out complicated fables and stories etc etc etc in all the different religions...ah man
who is ever gonna see the truth!!

i know i and i know
and it is a miracle that i and i do know
with the amount of stuff we av to get through to be ere!

give thanks
Bless

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 4/20/2008 6:20:23 AM

[img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u42/Terrika_photo/LotusBuddha.jpg[/img]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b3/Lotus-buddha.svg/120px-Lotus-buddha.svg.png[/img]

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/26/2013 4:36:16 PM

Sorry to rise this issue again,I just have a question on this topic.
I still remember at school,some health counsellors who came to school were recommending it as a healthy practice lowering H I V and AIDS.

Healthy ???What about the spiritual part?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/26/2013 6:12:56 PM

If you don't release your seed over the space of time it can and will lead to cancer. That doesn't mean one should mastebate...

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 12/27/2013 2:13:49 AM

Yes i, greetings bredrin.
The i is just a curious mind trying to learn the ways of the body physically so do not be ashamed at all for asking the questions.

I n i have a reasoning that may keep you at ease, its about traditional chinese healing methods. The shaolin masters believed that semen contains large amounts of energy and when released it causes the humanbody to deteriorate as the immune system becomes wraker.
The act of releasing the semen os called "energy suicide" as the highest amount of energy is contained there. By releasing it over and over will cause the body to become weak reduce the immune system by time.
The chinese also considered that when having sex, a man should not release his seed as it helps rejuvenate the energy everytime. Only time it is released is when a child is in the making.
They also made masterbation in that when one does that act the can have an orgasm without releasing it, this will help spread the energy all over the body and instead of wasting energy and nutrients by releasing it, one should practise to keep it in and never release the seed. A bredrin above me talked about cancer, well i man not sure but i think that by practising this kind of method which is called "cultivating the male energy" then no one will ever suffer.instead we will be helpin ourselves even more. I request the bredrin to research more on that and might get a few answers. Just remember it is called energy suicide.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/27/2013 4:30:40 PM

I am telling you. If you do that monk business you well get testicular cancer. The seed is made to produce. The whole point isn't masterbation: the point is to find a empress! Procreation is the whole point of life. To not release you seed is anti life like homosexualism and abortion.

Now wasting the seed is a diff argument and I agree with you 100% seed no fi waste. And too much ejaculation will sap ur energy levels - your right right right.

But if one was to go to the extreme - and literally not release, over the space of years - that's suicide

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 12/27/2013 5:34:04 PM

I used to do it EVERY DAY! Now I got a girlfriend & I rare;y do it- go figure :)

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 2/10/2015 12:46:17 PM

Dear All,

I have some serious questions on this matter;

1) Surely, all things should be kept NATURAL? The libido or urge surely is natural, and although I agree that one should not waste their seed too much, if one were to start masturbating at the age, of say 12 would you suggest that they NEVER ejaculate and find a wife at the age of 12!? Both options sound crazy.

2) If you eat completely Ital, then the urge should be much more intense. Someone talked about never ejaculating for years on end. Apart from driving a man crazy, surely THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS is that you take in energy from the food that Jah has made for us here on earth, and then you use it to procreate. But you cannot impregnate a woman every day!? Surely sometimes you will have to masturbate.

---------------------------

Take this analogy of an apple tree that JAH hath made for man. The tree gets it's food from the earth that Jah has made, and it flowers EVERY year, whether it is going to get pollinated or not. If it did not get pollinated to produce the fruit, it would STILL produce flowers, if it did not then it would have no practice at blooming.

I only say this because the idea of keeping the energy in all of the time, for years on end until you find a wife, well, very bad for you.

If I were to go more than a week I would not sleep; I would be up all night, surely this is worse for your health!?

And then, someone suggested finding a wife. Yes, but lets say the person started at 12, which is natural, it would be crazy to become a parent at that age!?

--------------------------

The reality is, that whether I like it or not, if I did not release for more than a week, or even less perhaps, I would not be able to get my sleep, and they would have even worse consequences. And I probably am not going to find a wife tomorrow.

All the best,

Joe

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I