Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2722&start_row=1

JOSEPH HILL

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 4/15/2008 10:11:53 AM

once upon a time,there was a vaery great man-who spread JA JA message upon the land-he touched all souls no matter the shade-when he touched mine I had it made- he created a spark that started a fuse-that gave me spirit that I could use-when I felt how big it was-I had to tell people,''just because''-he had the energy and natural skills-to help man kind plus pay his bills-seeing him work was amazing enough-he helped me get by when times got rough-he never ever ran and hid-in fact he's still here cuz of what he did-cuz when I hear his music play-I always have a positive day-babylon shitsym to me don't exist-cuz the man had the courage,and took the risk-I found my peace from day to day-just playing his tunes to hear them play-and now i've learned to love and feel-because of RASTA and JOSEPH HILL!!!!!!!what do you think of that ARK-I?That made me feel alot better now that I said a few words,and I hope you liked my rhyming skills.Dirty

Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 4/15/2008 10:17:09 AM

don't make me start singin bout RASTA FARI-i'll spit game all day to mr.ARK-I,just kiddin bretheren,lol and all that good shit.peace,dread out-

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/15/2008 10:26:51 AM

I hope that was just a rhyme to introduce your reasoning.

I was expecting to see a reasoning about your experiences while on tour with Joseph Hill.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 4/15/2008 11:01:00 AM

I can say great things about him all day,I don't understand.Do you mean you want me to write something for others to doubt or question me about?To me reasoning means reason,and there was more than one reason for me to write that.I've never done this kind of reasoning on a website before,maybe you can explain the meaning of reasoning,i'm not trying to waste your time,I guesse I truley don't understand.from what i've seen on here,people speak there mind and then others reply on the subject to add some reasoning for all to agree with.I would think that me talking about watching him work,and things that he did would be reason enough for people to either agree with or disagree with,I do have this picture of us together on his bus with spliffs in hand posing for the camera that i'm pretty proud of,he passed about 2 months after that,I treasure it very much,I alway's wondered how he came up with so many lyrics and tunes that were so great,with no effort,I wish I could do that.I've tried to visualize his thought patterns but it just wasn't happening,how do you think he became to be such a natural?I guesse some people have it,and some don't,do you have any input?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/15/2008 11:59:29 AM

What I asked you was,
------------------------------
If you correct your dishonour towards Joseph Hill, then I will be satisfied. Honour Joseph Hill by making a new reasoning about your experiences with him when you were on tour that shows his greatness.
------------------------------

Experiences when you were on tour... What is so hard to Iverstand about that? All you did was make a rhyme about him that anybody could write. I was talking about Honouring him with memories of your experiences with him.

I was speaking about things like:

"When I was in ??this city??, I was speaking to Joseph Hill about ??this?? and he said ??that??"

OR

"When we were in ??this city??, Joseph Hill did ??this??"

I don't really care about the city, that was just to show an example of the kind of reasonings I was asking about. I am interested in the experiences of the things Joseph Hill did when you were around him, and the things he said when you were around him. The things that show his greatness.

Do you understand what I am asking for now?

And by the way. Speak about at least a few experiences, not just one.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/15/2008 2:22:11 PM

who on earth is Joseph Hill? what is this all about and so what if he eats whatever he eats... that's his own beef isn't it? Or chicken or whatever.

Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 4/15/2008 2:30:31 PM

well,the one time that I truley exchanged words with him was about racial discrimination,He said that if you look at racial discrimination and war together you see somewhat of a stone-age buisness,if you look at the peoples needs you will see a dry spot waiting to get filled.Culture and proper reasoning that people are not getting up top,so we all need to unite down at the bottom.He said he felt happiness for being responsible for being a messenger of peace.I didn't speak to him like my two good friends did all the time,so I can't quote alot of things he's said,but I did hear him say that,and I think that shows greatness on his part,If your not satified by that I don't know what else to say.I think he was well prepared for his voyage of good news to the people and spoke from his heart,and thats what made him a great person and someone to look up to,D

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/15/2008 2:30:55 PM

Joseph Hill is the lead singer of the reggae band Culture. He recently passed away.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/15/2008 3:01:02 PM

lol
Empress always there when i need to smile

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 4/15/2008 4:02:00 PM

Hallelujah!

I and I a want to see King Rastafari
To look upon Jah pretty pretty face

We want to walk the streets of glory
Shining around Jah throne