Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=272&start_row=1

Selassie I ?

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rasta man Sent: 3/31/2004 5:15:41 PM

GREETINGS TO ALL, InI am a little confused, when Jesus was reserected he did not come back as himself. Maybee as Selassie I?
Jah Rastafari
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Qe'ne Sent: 4/1/2004 11:57:26 AM

i hope this is not ofensive too you sir. elijah was like god the spirit for who could acend into heaven but he that came down from heaven.
John the baptist was like god the spirit also.notice jesus was born OF the holy spirit while john was filled with the holy spirit even from his mother's womb. john was the first to recognize jesus and jesus himself said no man knoweth who the son is except the father.

it is said by a certain elder that john the baptist had the seven spirits of god in him and when he baptised jesus the spirit decended on jesus like a dove.however when john was in prison jesus visited him and john let loose the seven spirits of god on him.

jesus said that john the bapist was elijah returned. when john was asked if he was elijah he denied. he did not know he was god the spirit.

when H.I.M. asked if he was divine he denied. but he is the spirit of truth sent by the father in jesus' name who will speak not of himself but of jesus christ.

Messenger: Rasta man Sent: 4/1/2004 1:30:56 PM

SEEN! THANK YOU
JAH BLESS

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/1/2004 11:38:07 PM

Greetings,

When Christ rose, it was in that time. Selassie I is this time.

Nothing changed, Jah is One then, now and forIver.

Jah RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I, Christ.

Jah is with I and I, I and I just need to be with Jah, as One.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 4/2/2004 10:44:05 AM

Something we don't think about much is that Yeshua never really came out and said He JAH either... the only thing I can think of He ever said along these lines is 'When Abraham was, I AM'. Besides that, He refer to Himself as 'the son of man' and things... What make us KNO He JAH is that He fulfill prophecy and bring JAH vibration we know to be true, seen?
He did everything He need to do... as does Selassie I... HIM doesn't need to tell people HIM Christ or whatever cuz all that would do is make people think He is crazy or blasphemous and things... Not how JAH work, seen? JAH reveals HIMself to man BEFORE things happen in visions/words... and when things all come together the chosen ones see, spread the message and livity...
We say Selassie I is descreet... We know HIM know scripture better than any man so of course HIM would know what He say when He call HIMself King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquoring Lion of the Tribe of Judah... Of course HIM know what He say when He tell the world He never misbehaved as a youth giving the impression of HIM Perfection, seen?

HIM brought us JAH message siting Yeshua and the Old Testament as well as things new to us... and that is what Ras TafarI is about, seen? That is what we follow as Rastas... the message of JAH Almighty through His Entity HIM Haile Selassie the First... Rastafari....

One love

Ras John

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 4/2/2004 11:50:08 AM

Greetings I

Yeshuah himself told the people, that he IS the Son of God, Messiah.
But you are right... Selassie I do not need to do so.
This are two completely different situatiosn.... there came the Messiah sent by Jah to free Israel... he had to unite the people around him, he had to reveal himself to them.
Now Jah came to the whole world... and Revelation say only the chosen Ones will follow HIM. Jah had a work to do on earth, and he came on earth as human to do it like human do. Shure there were phenomenos about Selassie I that never happened inna Mankind since Yeshuah... and Yeshuah also came as man but also had the power to walk on water etc...
His Majesty is God... everybody can see his divinity! But there eyes are closed... they have ears, but though do not understand.
HIM came as the Last from the Line of Solomon and was the only Ruler pon earth who ruled REALLY BIBLICAL! But they didnīt see this.... they did not see all the phenomenous things HIM did.
But he did all this... they just need to open their eyes and then they would never can deny HIMs divinity!
Instead them are trying to use the scriptures, their "logic", their propaganda etc to deny HIM. And they do not see... all what they have o do is to open their eyes!
I used to build my whole faith in HIM on the scriptures, but now Iman realise that the scriptures and quotes are only to guide.... but you cannot see without opening thy eyes! What if them scriptures would not tell about Selassie I? Wouldnīt he then be divine? No matter what the scripture say... he is forIver divine!

Oh sorry... very much off-topic... but I had to say this.

Bro Gad I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/2/2004 12:52:36 PM

SEEN I's

sonone22
son of jah

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I