Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2708&start_row=1

Your STAR of David

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: EmpSafiya Sent: 4/10/2008 4:45:41 PM

Greetings to all,

I am a new member and I am on a personally quest as a Black Female..to find Jah.
I have been reading about the STAR OF DAVID...there is not passage in the bible that refers to the STAR OF DAVID. Could this star of david be talked about in acts 7:43 the star of rephan.
Pagan tradition is apart of religion..we have to be careful what we accept..before who believe in Kabbalah used the star of david for astrology..in fact it's suppose to be an actually star in the sky.
If you learn about Kabbalah you will learn its strong impact it has on religion, freemasonry, illumanti, and witchcraft.
I think people need to rethink the usuage of the Star of David and really research it..because satanist use this same symbol and its on the flag of "isreal"..The devil is strong..but Jah will always prevail.
I ASK JAH TO OPEN MY EYES AND MY HEART, I DON'T WANT NOTHING BUT WISDOM..PEOPLE MAY SAY I AM FOOLISH BUT THE "I AM KNOWS MY REAL HEART"
Excuse errors

ISAIAH 14:14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself LIKE the MOST HIGH.

He will find ANY WAY TO CORRUPT THE TRUTH..BUT SEEK IT AND YOU WILL FIND IT..U CAN CRITICIZE MY LOGIC OR REASON BUT JUST STUDY it

Messenger: EmpSafiya Sent: 4/11/2008 5:55:55 PM

please review and respond..I would love to hear feedback

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/11/2008 11:27:30 PM

SATAN IS A MIMIC A MOCKERY,
I DONT WORRY BOUT DEM BABYLON ALWAYS USE BACK THE SAME ELEMENTS
INI BURN FRANKINCENCE
BABYLON BURN FRANKINCENCE..
INI CHANT PSALMS...
BABYLON ,BRING A WITCH CRAFT BOOK WITH THE PSALMS ADDIN
IN CANDELS AND PAPER INK ..ALL KIND OF MESS TO FIX PEOPLE BUISNESS
INI BEAT DRUM CHANT NYABINGHI..
YOU HAVE SOME MAN BEAT DEM SAME KINDA DRUM TO INVOKE SPIRT
INI SEE IN ETHIOPIA BLACK MARY BLACK CHRIST
GO INNA ROME YOU SEE THAT SAME ICON WITH WHITE PEOPLE
IF A SO A SO
HIS MAJESTY WORE THE STAR
AND THE CROSS AND KISS THE BIBLE
SO FIRE BUN PAGAN USE OF ALL THESE THINGS
EVERY THING IS JAH
A HIM CONTROL HE SUN MOON AND STAR EVEN THE BLACK 5 POINT STAR {WHICH BABYLON ALSO FIND A SOMTHIN WHEN DEM INVERT IT}
JAH CREATE THE SUN MOON AND STAR ALL STAR BELONG TO HIM
SATAN JUSS ALWAYS BORROW
AND LEASE OUT TO PEOPLE.... THINGS HE NEVER EVEN OWN ..A
FIRE BUN
HOLY EMMANUELI SELASSIE I JAAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: I becca Sent: 4/20/2008 1:20:47 PM

Greetings honorable Empress in the name of H.I.M Jah Rastafari. I am also a new memeber from Seychelles only 1000 KM away from IandI homeland Ithiopia. I read your reasoning. Here is what I derive on account of the star of David:

Selasie I Jah Rastafari,the Root of Jesse,offspring of David,the bright morning star,Jah chosen King of Israel,Christ the saviour.

The black Christ is a decsendant of King David and King Solomon.
Our God and King most high Selassie I Jah Rastafari is the 225th descendant of king Solomon,Royal ethiopian blood.

Forget not Sesthren that Jah is king of all kings and lord of all lords so he is the highest. No doubt Empress the five pointed star is ours since the time of our Father Moses along with Red Gold Green Black the ancient colours.
The first kabalists were Africans. For when we Isrealites were working with brass silver and gold since the time of our exodus whitemen were still wondering how to light a fire in Stonehenge!

Blessed love Empress Safiya. Haile I Omega I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 4/20/2008 1:34:19 PM

HI!

GREETING i bring from JAH!

this is a unique response to i question which ini all have 'probably' not yet discovered

to understand my explanation ini would need to see the universe as being a 'computer system' of somesuch machine created by Jahgod.

it is my understanding that the star of david is a mathematical symbol which is what makes the world round and would make it spin

satan has a triangular symbol similar to Jah symbol which is also triangular
if one sees the morning star as being 2 sides of a coin then
this would reveal that the star of David and the battle between satan and god is what makes the world round and what makes it spin..

which nobody knows (what makes it spin)

Before the garden of eden satan challenged Gods concept
and so god created a round world with freedom of choice
which adam and eve chose

if i multiply the 2 triangles of the star of david is makes a circle
but because 1 of the circles is not perfect(satans side) then it spins and is not quite round/spherical

if satan had not challenged god we would probably exist not on a round world but possible infinately flat

I am still waiting for Jah to confirm this with I
so for now it is just what i have reasoned
but i will confirm this when Jah tells me so in I dreams

so far Jah has confirmed to I that 666 is 'TIME' ie watch/timepeace
which are not perfect time keeping devices!

and that made from the dust of the earth
is how god intended for us to be born before Satans challenge

good luck i hope this helps i

there is lots of stuff here to help i
some of it is very drawn out and long winded and confusing
but the truth is essentially very simple

good luck again!

Messenger: Gizzmo Sent: 6/8/2008 6:27:53 AM

Blessings to all in the name of The Most High,Jah.

The star of David is an old and ancient symbol.The debate is this,some say that if the star has the lines making two triangles then it is evil.And if it has no connecting lines then it is the true star of David.
We must remember that before the Jewish people used the Star,it was an ancient Hermetic symbol,for the axiom "As above so below".The Hermetic star had the two seperate triangles connecting to form the One Star.The Jewish people brought it with them and changed it for there own needs.Of course in India they too use the star,both kinds for various reasons,and for certain gods.
A symbol,only has the power you give it.If you believe a the star should be a certain way,then so be it.If not then that is fine too.Much like the Cross or Crucifix.Some see it as a barbaric torture device,which is true.Others see it as a way for redemption,remembering the life of Yeshua.Which is true also.So it depends on how you personaly view it.

As far as going to Rome and seeing white Yeshua and White Mary.Well,the Romans of today are white so they wish to see Yeshua as white.Were as the southern italians,and Greeks,have depictions of a dark olive almost brown Yeshua.This is so they can see there own reflections in the divine,or someone that was touched by the Divine.Which is not uncommon.The famous Cleopatra IV who is the famous Cleopatra today is seen by most people as Black.Even though she was Greek,at that time the Greeks ruled Egypt and she 100% greek.Does that bother I,no,because she was a great woman who did much for Egypt.So much so that some believe her to be an incarnation of Isis.If it helps people to get closer to the Almighty,then so be it.All this foolish talk bout skin tone,or the right way a symbol should be is just devilment.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/8/2008 7:23:30 AM

Blessed Love... lots of interesting reasoning... including that of the "great cleopatra" (??? whore of babylon, maybe? probably. 1st defilement of the Goddess - why else do they remember and revere her? - I heard she was half African, half Greek... not that this makes any difference, but she was cheap. simple. it's only nuff silver & gold to buy her throne. cheap as chips)

Regarding the Star of David. I had an overstanding of this being a particular configuration and formation of stars and planets that signifies the energy of a particular time... like when Jupiter is in a particular spot, relative to where Uranus is... blah blah... I don't know the exacts. But, it is said that the Magi (the 3 wise men) as the story goes were astrologists among other 'special' things and this is how they knew of the time... the planets and stars had formed the configuration that symbolised the star of David, and they were able to follow the North Star to Bethlehem... etc. You know the rest.

As thee I them know, InI are cosmological and iniversal beings... not cousins of apes or what not. This is how tribes come into it. Not tribes and nations in the fleshical sense, but so much more than that. Ini have significance beyond the skies. As above, so below. So, these are the stakes in the battle here on Zion, between R and X. It's no simple thing. Choose R... or vote R!! It's the winning side! ;)

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 6/8/2008 11:23:45 AM

The Catholic Church turned Blessed Maryam into the Great Whore/Demon Astaroth/Ishtar by polluting true Christianity with pagan/satanic elements.

If people overstood the symbolism of Catholic worship they would be horrifyed at who they are really worshiping!!!!

Another example is when the Israelites went into Palestine and started to practice the Cannanites religion and worshiped Baal and Astaroth, when JAH clearly told them not to

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I