Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2680&start_row=41

White slaves

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/28/2008 11:24:38 PM

What is done to people shows what is worse, not the title of slave or any other title. So when I see what was done to the Africans in America and while they were shipped to America, it is worse than what happened to others who were slaves in other places.

There are many variations of how badly people were treated in other places, some very bad and others fairly comfortable, and there are likely some places where people were treated in a manner that might come close to the way the Africans were treated, but I have not heard of any situation that was as bad as what was done to the Africans.

Also, in regards to Black Supremacy. Those that truly Iverstand what Black Supremacy is, as is taught by the Bobo, will have no problem with it, no matter their skin colour.

There are some people who call themselves rasta that deal with a form of black supremacy that is of the same mindset of the white supremacists, but what those people deal with is completely different than what the Bobo deal with.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/29/2008 9:03:34 AM

I would like to see this khu ra el guy extricated from this forum. imagine, he sits typing his KEYBOARD, looking at the COMPUTER SCREENS, while LOGGED IN online and then wants to go on like "lol" is the mark of the beast. heh heh.

Messenger: Khu-Ra-El Sent: 5/1/2008 6:56:47 AM

ark:
What is done to people shows what is worse, not the title of slave or any other title. So when I see what was done to the Africans in America and while they were shipped to America, it is worse than what happened to others who were slaves in other places.

south africa, dafour, congo, ruanda, east block countries, tibet and so many other places say give thanks.
like i see it, nobody wants a reasoning on this topic, allthough it was opened.

love to all slaves in the world, H.I.M. donīt forget you and sees all.

Khu-Ra-El

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I