Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2656&start_row=1

Black Ipremacy

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 3/12/2008 2:14:45 PM

blessed love my lawds and empresses
Oh glory be thy name Haile Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I, Ancient King of Ethiopia, Elect of GOD.
Don't know how to Iplain what I wanted to say by starting a post called Black Ipremacy. Just wanted to share I toughts on the matter, the matter of European relation to Black Ipremacy. Since I live in a white country 99% of countrys population is white so white people I know them better than most of the Ras, no diraspeckt, just that not so much of the RasTa or Black people ingeneral have an Xposure of this Xtian White Supremacist culture in it's raw form, so to speak, without any masks, the world witch InI live is racist, since it is controled by white supremacy doctrine, but it has many forms, nowadays in USA white people are more sinsitive they don't want to see any pictures of rednecks with their families possing by crussified Blacks, they don't want to hear it either, look how white people are senstitive about the word nigger, but in reality white people see black people as niggers, really this is just a parade "don't say nigger to THEM" this is white mans thinking that black people in some sence inferior to them and are treated like a mentally disabled people, by not showing the disabled one that he is inferior, talking to him at the same level of communication, the same is with obieced person, no self raspecting person would tell that they are fat, unless they are not controling their emotions, as it is when people are in state of rage, they don't think and say what is on their mind, calling one a fattso etc. because in reality you are not saying it but still thinking it. So it is with the word nigger or any other racial slur. White people though they are not saying it, but most of the Europeans view black man as nigger and there is all there is to it.
That is how White Supremacy works, with the brain washing, and both Afrikans and Europeans living under European rule. Black people that have mental slavery are incarcarated in the system as are the white people be having "massa mentality" the want to be GOD, the want to rule over all, the thirst for blood. It could make sense to state that white people are evil that it is in their nature, if the God come black, than in what color does the devil come?
But the real question is wheter white people would act different if they knew the truth.
The race theory about white peoples inabillity to see the truth is not true, because I am white European, but I hail a Black King Prince Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I, there are also honorable brethren such as Ark I, Rook Far I including white sisthren prophecy, who are all white and they are troding high, JAH bless their works.
But why there are so few Europeans who really accept Black Ipremacy, burn down white privilege. Most of them are hippies...
In Eastern European Rastaman means "a person who smokes ganjah"
Why is it so hard to Iccept the truth...
The evil one day shall be destroyed and decayed

King Emmanuel I Selassie I JAAAAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/12/2008 10:18:25 PM

blessed love my lawd and empress
very good topic ,my lawd
IN SPEAKING OF WHITE PEOPLES IN AMERICA IT IS A VERY VERY TOUCHY SUBJECT BECAUSE U HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE..
GROWING IN DIFFERENT PLACES U MIGHT HAVE REDNECKS 20 MINUTES FROM HERE ..
U HAVE UPPITY CRACKERS WHO NEVER SEE BLACK PEOPLE..UNLESS ITS A WOMAN OR ONE MAN IN THE OFFICE ... AND U HAVE POOR WHITE TRASH WHO GROW UP IN THE PROJECTS..OR N E AND S E SIDE OF THE CITY.THE POOR PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS FIRST TO SEE TRUTH EVEN IN THE BIBLE...I DONT KNOW OF EVERY WHERE..
BUT CANTON IS VERY UNIQUE WHEN IT COMES TO RACE MOST OF ALL CHILDREN BORN DOWN HERE ARE SO CALLED BI RACIAL BOTH BLACK WOMAN WHITE MAN AND WHITE WOMAN BLACK MAN.
.ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS ..
IF U EVER HEAR FROM PROPHECY ASK HER ABOUT RACE IN CANTON..
WHEN THE SCHOOL LETS OUT UD THINK ITS A SPANISH OR LATINO SCHOOL CAUSE ALLMOST ALL THE KIDS ARE BROWN..
U KNOW THE REST OF THE U S IS DIFFERENT
WHITE SUPREMECY IS IN FULL FORCE!!
I SEEN IT IN NEW YORK UPSTATE BACK WARDS CRACKERS LOOKIN LIKE THEY WANT TO MAME ME OR COOK ME.
.AND
WHEN I WENT TO COLUMBUS A WHITE MAN YELLED OUT THE CAR TO ME "WANNA BE NIGGER OR WIGGER OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS"
AND I WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF A ROOTS SHOP ..A RASTAMAN SHOP
THIS WAS ONE OF MY FIRST INSULTS LIKE THIS I WAS 23 YEARS OLD U KNOW?
AND IVE ALWAYS BEEN BLACK HEART FROM BIRTH [U CAN ASK MY MAMA LOL]
WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK SUPREMECY NOW !!
BLACK SUPREMERCY IN CHRIST SALVATION IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR THE WORLD ,TO BE AT A ONE NESS OF PEACE AND JUSTICE..
THE BLACK CHRIST LANDS EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD UNDER THEIR OWN VINE AND FIG TREE WITH ONE LAW OF LOVE
DO GOOD U GET A BLESSIN DO BAD U GET A JUGDEMENT!!
AS A NATION UNTO THEM SELVES ,NO OUT SIDE FORCE OR DOMINATION INFLICTED ON ANY ONE...
IF
U WANT SOMETHING DONE U DO IT FOR YOUR SELF.. NOT U COMIN UP OFF THE BACKS OF ANOTHER NATION !!
THE NATURAUL ORDER OF LIFE IS OUT ONE COME ALL NATIONS
ONE BLACK MARY ONE BLACK CHRIST U KNOW?ONE BLACK GOD..KING IMMANUEL SAYS I COME FOR THE BLACK AND THE WHITE
WHITE PEOPLE ARE OUR CHILDREN SO WE MUST NOT HATE DEM..
BUT WE KNOW WHAT THEY CAN DO!! SAYS THE MOST HIGH GOD
JAAH RASTAFARI
THE SAME KNIFE STIK THE SHEEP STICK THE GOAT ..U KNOW?
THE BLACK CRIST IS IN THE WORLD NOT OF THE WORLD
IF U LOVE THE WORLD U CANT LOVE THE BLACK CRIST.
BLACK CRIST RULES IN BLACK SUPREMECY
AND REIGHNS IN THE HEART OF ALL FLESH...
EVERY ONE SPRIT IS BLACK EVEN REDNECKS WHO DEMISE THEIR OWN SELF,
IN HATE FOR OUR TRU BLACK MOTHER AND FATHER THEY ARE DESTROYING THEM SELVES FROM THE INSIDE OUT HATIE IS KILLIN DEM SLOW
I NOTICE HOW, MANY WHITE PEOPLE,
EVEN RACISTS CHANGE OVER TIME WHEN BLACK CHILDREN ARE BORN TO THEIR DAWTAS .[OR THEY DISOWN OR COMIT SUICIDE IVE SEEN IT ALL]
.THAT MAKES IT A HARD TO SAY NIGGER WHEN U ARE LOOKIN AT YOUR BLACK SELF SITTING RIGHT THERE ON YOUR LAP .SMILIN IN LOVE U KNOW
AS FAR AS THE N WORD GOES IN AMERICA
'IN MY OPINION MOST WHO FEEL IT OR THINK IT SAY IT...
BUT I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WHO JUST ARENT RACIST U KNOW
SAME HOOD SAME SCHOOL SAME VIBES THATS HOW MANY OF US GROW UP REDNECKS ARE DEFINATELY OUT NUMBERED IN CANTON OHIO
SURROUNDIN ARES ARE DIFFERNT
I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT I HAVE TO CHECK MY FOOD
BLESSED LOVE IM SURE ILL BE BACK
BLACK SUPREMECY IN DEPTH SOON COME

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/12/2008 11:12:28 PM

I ALSO WANT TO GIVE U SOME WORDS FROM BLACK SUPREAMECY .JUST FROM MEMORY I DONT HAVE IT WITH ME.I MEMEORIZED ALOT OF IT AND HIS SPEECHES
I HEAR THEM IN MY HEAD ALL DAY LONG
BEAR WITH ME IM FREESTYLING BUT I PROMISE ITS HIS WORDS AND THIS IS HOW HE TALKS
ONE THING TO ANTHER BAM BAM BAMM

WELCOME TO THE BLACK CHRIST THE BLACK MOSES THE ETHIOPIA AFRICA BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS TRUE CHURCH OF SALVATION
FORMERLY LOCATED AT 54 B SPANISH TOWN RD NOW 10 BULL BAY P O JAMAICA
I AM THE RT HON KING IMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS
THE LORD SERVENT THE BLACK CHRIST,
CREATIONAL CROWN CHAMPION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
THE BLACK FATHER ABRAM THE SHEPARD AT THE DOOR..COME ISRAELITE COME
U ARE MY CHILDREN IT IS U COME FOR ..
ALL PRISON DOOR TO FLY OPEN ALL CAPTIVE SET FREE AND RETURNED TO ME..
U ARE MY PEOPLE.
IT IS SAID BLACK PEOPLE WILL NOT KNOW THEM SELVES TILL THEIR BACK IS AGAINST THE WALL...UR BACK HAS GONE TRU THE WALL NOW..HON PROPHET
MARCUS GARVEY SEH" WHEN THE R MAN COME U MUST DROP THE X LEADER AND TURN TO THE R MAN"
THE R MAN IS NOW HERE LIVETH AND SPEAKETH HOLY IMMANUEL I SELASSIE JAH RAASTAFARI.
EVRY DAY MONEY IS BEIN SPENT ON WEAPONS OF DESTRUCTION ONLY SATAN WOULD STIR UP THESE CHEMICHALS..THIS MONEY SHOULD BE SPENT ON WORLD PEACE THAT EVERY MAN AND WOMAN AND CHILD
HAVE A ROOF OVER HEAD FOOD TO EAT AND A BED TO SLEEP..
I THE RT KING IMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS AM CALLIN UPON THE UNITED NATION S AND ALL HEADS OF GOVERNMENT IN AFRICA TO AID YOR BROTHERS IN THE WEST 7 9 OR 13 MILES OF BLACK STAR LINE SHIP
IN TRANSPORTING THE BLACK CHILDREN HOME IN AFRICA UNDER OUR OWN VINE AND FIG TREE..UNDER OUR CEATIONAL BANNERS THE RED BLACK AND GREEN AND RED GOLD AND GREEN WITH A BLACK FIVE POINT STAR AND LION SYMBOL...
I HEAR OF STARVATION IN AFRICA DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT
IN MY FATHERS HOUSE THERE ARE MANY MANSION IF IT WERE NOT SO I WOULDNT HAVE TOLD U SO...
MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAHH RASTAFARI .
.GIVE ME YOUR HEART ILL GIVE U MY FATHERS KINGDOM.
JAMAICA NO AFRICA YES ,
I SAY I ..AM AFRICAN DECSENDENT
I SAY
I AM AFRICA ROYAL SONS AND DAWTAS ..
I SAY BOBO
AFRICAN IS BOBO
SO I COULNT BE JAMAICAN..
I MUST BE BORN SOME WHERE TO BE BLACK AND COME BORN DOWN HERE..U KNOW..
ARISE BLACK SPIRIT BLACK HEAVEN BLACK EARTH BLACK GOD BLACK ANGELS
BLACK MARY BLACK CHRIST
HOLY I SELASSIE JAAH RASTAFARI ..
THE BLACK CHRIST COMES WITH NO NEW COMMANDEMENTS ONLY LOVE
GOD IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE
IF U LOVE WHAT U HEAR LET IT BE KNOWN..
FREE BIBLE AND HYM BOOK READING
THE DANIEL BAND THE NUMBER ONE BAND IN THE LAND NYAHBINGHI DRUMMIN AND CHANTIN
IN THIS REASONIN CONVENTION SEMINAR REASONIN AT 10 MILE BULL BAY
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[BELEIVE ME WHEN I SAY I CAN GO ON ALL NIGHT LONG MY LAWD AND EMPRESS]LET ME KNOW IF U WANT SOME MORE
HOLY IMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/12/2008 11:38:52 PM

HON MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
SPEECH
MAN KNOW THYSELF

For man to know himself is for him to feel that for him there is no human master. For him Nature is his servant, and whatsoever he wills in Nature, that shall be his reward. If he wills to be a pigmy, a serf or a slave, that shall he be. If he wills to be a real man in possession of the things common to man, then he shall be his own sovereign. When man fails to grasp his authority he sinks to the level of the lower animals, and whatsoever the real man bids him do, even as if it were of the lower animals, that much shall he do. If he says "go." He goes. If he says "come," he comes. By this command he performs the functions of life even as by a similar command the mule, the horse, the cow perform the will of their masters. For the last four hundred years the Negro has been in the position of being commanded even as the lower animals are controlled. Our race has been without a will; without a purpose of its own, for all this length of time.

Because of that we have developed few men who are able to understand the strenuousness of the age in which we live. Where can we find in this race of ours real men. Men of character, men of purpose, men of confidence, men of faith, men who really know themselves? I have come across so many weaklings who profess to be leaders, and in the test I have found them but the slaves of a nobler class. They perform the will of their masters without question. To me, a man has no master but God. Man in his authority is a sovereign lord. As for the individual man, so of the individual race. This feeling makes man so courageous, so bold, as to make it impossible for his brother to intrude upon his rights.

So few of us can understand what it takes to make a man - the man who will never say die; the man who will never give up; the man who will never depend upon others to do for him what he ought to do for himself; the man who will not blame God, who will not blame Nature, who will not blame Fate for his condition; but the man who will go out and make conditions to suit himself. Oh, how disgusting life becomes when on every hand you hear people (who bear your image, who bear your resemblance) telling you that they cannot make it, that Fate is against them, that they cannot get a chance. If 400,000,000 Negroes can only get to know thesmelves, to know that in them is a sovereign power, is an authority that is absolute, then in the next twenty-four hours we would have a new race, we would have a nation, an empire, - resurrected, not from the will of others to see us rise, - but from our own determination to rise, irrespective of what the world thinks

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 3/13/2008 3:39:21 AM

blessed love
give thanks for the Isponce
a wigger huh? hilarious white people... Where I live it's even funnier, since I wear a turban rednecks are reacting to it, apparently to them InI look muslim, so they are shouting "allah achbar"(don't know the spelling) few days ago some stupid guys in a mall yelled "Bin laden" behind I back... I even had a funnier incident with the local FBI (it's not FBI, but it's an equivallent of the FBI that is in USA) since they have nothing to do in I country, because it's really small and is unimportant in world politricks, but since this so called "war on terrorism" terror terror terror everywhere on tv etc. and the word terrorism is connected with the word muslim by the media, so they think that some muslim terrorist will come and blow up something, thats what two guys from this agency told InI after stoping I and asking for InI ID "what do we know, you can blow up something" funny people them. Also people in I country are tend to stare at a person if that person doesn't look like them, in a bus, in a shop, everywhere.
wicked shall perish

King Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/13/2008 6:22:29 PM

"BELEIVE ME WHEN I SAY I CAN GO ON ALL NIGHT LONG MY LAWD AND EMPRESS]LET ME KNOW IF U WANT SOME MORE"

More? Yes I, always

blessed love King, i might not always have time to reply, but i do print them out and read them at a more settled time, so. as long as the i have the words, ini have the ears to hear

JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I