Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=265&start_row=1

babylon Brun down

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/23/2004 9:35:31 PM

whats up people,love in the name of the MOST HIGH JAH

I been thinking how to bring this point up and as always jah make a way.I have posted i thoughts on babylon and the origin of its practices. In the old days they would say its a spirit and in these days its politicians. Now I see England and America, big heads economic wealth dominating people with global {atrosities}. one of the I's posted why Halie SelassieI, and then I have to think to my self, do the I's really see the things that are goin on, the things that are happenin, or, do the I's have the understanding that someone will give the answer how to burn Babylon, is it a people that need to be destroyed? I read also on another site how people are suppose to go to thier own fig tree, but if we dig deep we have the same tree! There have been babylons in Africa, in the middle east, Europe and now America. Each time babylon exists its people consits of a multi-cultural background (black, white, asian) say Noha had three sons that were suppose to be what would bring back humanity. It say that in the bible. So who can say that we have different fig trees. Babylon been burning my ass for 29 years out the womb. Each battle that I win I find the babylon weekness and try to teach the youth, but I see people cant stop the times.. Sept. 11 (burn the babylon in InI mind) More will be seen. Big up people,, every were is war!

One

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I