Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2606&start_row=1

GUIDANCE

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: vinnyray Sent: 2/2/2008 12:43:56 AM

FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS MANY BAD THINGS HAVE HAPPEN TO I. MY CAR WAS BROKEN INTO AND THINGS JUST HAVENT BEEN GOING RIGHT. I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I PUT FAITH IN JAH I WILL BE FINE BUT IM JUST SO CONFUSED. I JUST NEED HELP. IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME WITH THIS I KNOW THAT ITS JAH BUT CAN IANDI REASON ON THE TOPIC? THANK YOU AND JAH BLESS

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 2/2/2008 1:50:33 AM

One said....

"...MANY BAD THINGS..."

the only thing that make them bad is what and how it is One chooses to take it all in. its the way One will react that will make it "bad."

Jah RasTafarI cyant make a bad thing, seen? Him Iration is perfect in every aspect.

with shituations like that, where things are stolen and what not......pray and give thanks and Ises to the Creator.

YOU are in charge or your own destiny. there are many choices to make.

but like I said, its Ones Reactionary-ness, if You will. Ises. Jah bless itinually. RasTafarI Live!

Messenger: IsaTTA Sent: 2/2/2008 2:53:26 AM

Make I give you an advice:

In times like this we all know what Music do to I&I!

The song of
Morgan Heritage - Everything is still everything
deals with your situation...

Even when your car broke in the middle of town...

Enjoy it and give tanks!

JAH bless you and I really hope you feel better about this situation soon! Don't worry too much about this!
JAH will show you, tinks you no like last only for a while!

Guinadce & Irie Iditation in Selassie Itection

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 2/2/2008 8:09:30 PM

JAH COULDA SAVE U THE DAY YOUR CAR BRUK UP
FROM A CRASH
YOU NEVER KNOW WAT IS GOIN ON
WAT IS THE REASON CERTAIN THINGS HAPPEN
ITES
JUSS GIVE THANKS FOR LIFE
IS A ROKY ROAD MY LAWD
LIKE PROPHET MIKAL TOLD I BEFORE
NO ONE EVER SAID TRODIN RASTAFARI IS EASY
TINGS HAPPEN MY LAWD U JUSS HAVE TO BIGGER THAN YOUR PROBLEMS CAUSE PROBLEM SOMETIMES IS BIG
AND INI CYAAN SOFT OUT IN THIS JUDGEMENT

PIK UP YOUR HEAD AND HOLD IT UP HIGH
BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/2/2008 11:30:32 PM

Vinnyray,

All of us can have these things happen to us because generation after generation we don't heed the instruction of Jah, or we only heed sometimes.

Here are some reasonings I made before:

----------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is the will of Jah, except for one thing, our mind. Jah has given us the power to choose, because this was the power man and woman wanted from the time of our days in the Garden of Eden.

So we have the choice to be with Jah, or work against Jah. RasTafarI is always there to guide us in the path of harmony if we choose to listen. But Jah has given us the choice to make our own path, whatever path it is.

So I see life as a combination of the consequences of the choices we make and the will of Jah.

Jah has the power and strength to intervene and cause things to happen. Jah can help those that want and ask for Jah help and Jah can stop those that need to be stopped.

But in general, Jah gives us our choice and the world reacts to these actions.

And I think that Jah granted us our desire of choice for a good reason. For now RasTafarI will see who will remain with Jah when given the choice and who will go away. And also, who will return to Jah again.

It is much better to have a son that stays with you, not because he has no other choice, but because this is what he wants. Then Jah will know who is truly One with Jah.

The world is full of actions and reactions. If you see fire and touch it, you will get burned. It is not that we are punished by Jah for touching the fire. It is that fire has a certain structure, and we have a certain structure. And when fire comes in contact with us, our flesh is damaged.

This is how I see the world as a whole. It has a certain structure, and we have to know how to harmonize with it, or we will recieve the reactions to our actions. For example, the reactions we receive as a result of our destruction of our environment.

I see Jah as the One who can show us how to get through and harmonize. To be our rudder so that the waves don't overtake us. Jah made creation to work and harmonize as One, just as he made our own bodies to work and harmonize as One. And in the same way that we can destroy our body if we don't use our parts for the benefit of our body, we can destroy some of creation and ourselves by not living as One with creation.

Free Will vs. Destiny

the problems of people are caused by people. They always want to blame God, the devil, or anything other then themself.

People are murdered because other people murder them. People are dying from cancer because people poison the earth, water and air. People have no salvation in Jah because they have rejected Jah.

-----------
Luke 13
1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
-----------

Repent isn't about asking forgiveness, it means to turn away from wickedness. So Christ was showing I and I that even if we are not the worse sinners, as long as we are sinners and separate from Jah, these things can happen to us. And the reason for this is that if we reject Jah, then Jah will let us be our own defence, because we have rejected Jah defence.

Haile Selassie I explains this further,

----------------------------------
However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.
----------------------------------

So if I and I repent and live for Jah and accept his guidance and direction, then Jah will be our rudder. So just like a rudder guides a ship through the sea, when I and I accept Jah, Jah will guide I and I through this world. So when the waves come, which is the bad things that happen in the world, I and I will not be moved. Jah will keep I and I steady and will take I and I out of the waves.

Jah works are mysterious

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I