Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2605&start_row=1

Blue-eyes linked to common ancestor with melanin gene mutation

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: emaye_to_2 Sent: 2/1/2008 1:21:43 PM

Greetings and blessing to one and all on this site. I am a sister who has lurked and read the reasonings on here over and over and gained much knowledge and Isight. Give thanks always! INI would humbly remind you all that there are probably plenty of others, reading but never posting, when you write:)

I thought this may be of interest to ones. Of course this is not news to INI true hearts but it is no doubt news to the masses and more scientific proof. This study was just published linking all individuals with blue eyes to one common ancestor with a mutation of the gene used to produce melanin. This mutation occurred 6-10,000 years ago.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22934464/wid/11915773/

Ras Ark I, I have the full paper if your interested as well.

MORE LOVE!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/1/2008 1:48:24 PM

Give thanks for the article. It makes sense that blue eyes would be traceable to a genetic change in history.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 2/2/2008 8:26:09 PM

BLESSED LOVE GIVE THANKS
I READ THE ARTICLE BUT ONE THING I CANT STAND IS THE WORD MUTATION
THAT IS AN EVIL WORD
I PREFER SUDDEN CHANGE
WHEN I HEAR THAT WORD IS LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST
MIX UP HIM THING AND CREATE A HYBRID SUB HUMAN
WITH BLUE EYES AND PINK SKIN A CLONED COW WITH 5 EYES IS A MUTANT

THAT IS NOT A GOOD WORD REFERING TO PEOPLE
AND AS FAR AS A COMMON ANCESTOR
KING IMMANUEL SAYS THAT WHITE PEOPLE COME FROM BLACK PEOPLE
HE NEVER SAID MUTANT LOL
I CERELY HATE THAT WORD
GOD IS PERFECT IN ALL THINGS
AND ALL CHANGE IS FOR SPECIFIC REASON
MELENIN IS NOT REQUIRED IN A PLACE THAT RAINS AND SNOWS ALL THE TIME SUCH AS EVER GREEN IRELAND
AND ANOTHER THING WHAT ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE WITH BLUE EYES ALL THO RARE THEY EXIST DO THEY ALSO SHARE THIS SO CALLED MUTATION?
GIUDANCE RESPECT AND HONOR
GIVE THANKS FOR ALL GOOD THINGS SAID AND DONE
JAAAHOVIA JAHHH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/2/2008 11:21:05 PM

Mutation is not an evil word, it is just the wickedness of some people that cause evil when they use it to try to degrade others. The word mutation existed long before people used it to try to degrade other people.

It is the same way all throughout history, when some people have something against others, it is not enough for them to just talk about the wickedness that they are against, they feel they must make the people they hate appear even worse. Sometimes they describe them as demons, other times mutants, other times they say they are not yet evolved, or have regressed backward, other times they say they are some degenerate species, and other times whatever other type of description they think of. These descriptions spread and others who also hate these people quickly accept the description as true, because they would like to look at the people that way. Selassie I fought against this kind of wickedness, and so do His people.

In regards to mutation, every single person that exists on this Earth has gone through several mutations in the history of their generations. If that was not so, then there would not be so many different kinds of people in this Earth. No matter what continent you look to, you will see many different groups of people, and the people within each group have similarities that make them recognizable as a person from this region or that region.

Mutation shows the greatness of Jah RasTafarI, because it is the way Life on Earth survives. Everything is connected, so a change in One part of Creation, causes changes in other parts to bring Balance.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 2/3/2008 5:15:46 AM

BLESSED LOVE HON.
I HEAR WHAT U ARE SAYING BUT I STILL SAY THAT WORD SOUNDS EVIL !
"MUTANT"
IM NOT SAYIN G MY DEFINITION IS CORRECT
BUT THE VIBES IS
THAT WORD ISNT NICE OR PRETTY
IT SOUND S LIKE IT CARRY A WICKED SPIRIT
THAT IS MY PERSONAL OBSERVATION
MY LAWD WHEN YOU HERE THE WORD MUTANT
UNLESS ONE SITS AND STUDYS WHAT THE WORD MEANS
IT SOUND S VERY NASTY AND DEGRADING
WHEN PEOPLE HEAR THAT WORD I DONT THINK THAT THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND IS NATURAUL CHANGE
IN THINGS
BLESSED ROYAL LOVE

Messenger: Ten Sent: 2/3/2008 8:11:35 AM

Greetings
Yes Ark I is right mutate or mutant is not an evil word, its the Babylon that made it so. In human science it means that the DNA replicates itself over and over and throughout history this has happened naturally without man's interference but as part of Jah's design. For example we have albinos, extremely tall people, extremely short people and those naturally obese like the Kuhn people in North Yorkshire England are naturally prone to being big because of some mutative gene in their natural genetic makeup. Therefore, mutation can be in change in the evolution of a people over time (and I'm not speaking of Darwin here) and it can also be in diseases like cancer and such where the disease multiplies itself in the human body and becomes destructive. But we must also overs that JAH put that scientific knowledge in us and its how people chose to use it that determines its goodness or badness (its like what Ark I said of Free Will in the Guidance post). And looking at mutants in a positive way, have you ever read The Chrysalids by John Wyndham (an excellent book for teaching kids to accept difference in others) or watched The Teenage Turtle Mutant Ninja Heroes, Incredible Hulk all of those are mutants but super-strength and they aim to do good; I'm sure lots of kids wish they had the super-powers of mutants, maybe some adults too : ) So in that sense mutant is not such a bad word, it just means genetically different from the norm and its how society choses to treat that difference. Not every mutation is Dolly the sheep, in life everything has its good and bad and we must learn to overs both elements.
...As we have mutative genes, we also have recessive genes that are carried together with the dominant gene and this gene is inherited through generations until it becomes determine one's eye color or hair:for example one's kin had Bb genes (B dominant, b recessive) and marries another with Bb genes what happens is that when they have children some will inherit Bb genes but some will have bb genes. So now if that child with bb genes marries a Bb person, half the children will be bb and the other half Bb so in the end you find children with bb having different color eyes to those with Bb yet originally the ancestors had Bb genes, but the b gene continued to be carried through the generations until it became the normative gene within that line of the family.
My overstanding is therefore that we all came from one souce but because of natural diversity in our genetic makeup people inherited different qualities and as genes are able to replicate themselves over and over ie mutate that's how we wound up with some blue-eyed, others brown-eyed and brown skinned, black-eyed and black skinned others black-eyed but pale skinned and so on.
Blessed Love
Jah Live.

Messenger: Gizzmo Sent: 3/26/2008 5:11:04 PM

Very interesting,I remember being in 5th grade and talking about the same thing.

I enjoyed reading the article,it was refreshing.

Messenger: EmpSafiya Sent: 4/10/2008 4:58:42 PM

the white people are albinos in the bible it talks of leporsy..if they were actually around in those times..it would not have mattered if moses took his hand out of his bosom and it became white as snow..if he was infact white. Leporsy in bibical days and even in some parts of Africa are a curse to this very day.
White skin is an abomination and curse from the Jah himself.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/10/2008 6:45:03 PM

lol

thats all i can do

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/10/2008 10:41:58 PM

I know what the I is saying Ras KebreAB.

I can't be bothered to make any more of a response than this.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I