Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2602&start_row=1

INI needs guidence

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jonnytye Sent: 1/31/2008 11:24:11 AM

I is 18, white, and only just opening my eye's to the light of JAH almighty. I have never been religiouse before but this does no feel like religion, is it? I as read TAFARI teachings and i love and respect what he say's in many ways, I as read the bible, wich is supposed to b a christian book REV 5 pslams and many more chapters and they ALL refer to JAH and his teachings and the rastafari way of life... is this right or am I reading wrong? please reason to me jonnytye@hotmail.co.uk thank you
*JAH BLESS*

Messenger: Ten Sent: 1/31/2008 11:38:57 AM

Greetings
I would suggest you read through the past discussions to give oyu more insight into Rastafari. There are plenty of topics and all you have to do is enter a search and all shall be revealed.
Blessed Love

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 1/31/2008 6:57:44 PM

I pray that InI response will not offend any One, even so, if some one would be offended, it will not change the direct message of what i will write.

I would suggest go Under an elders wing and Let the I them teach you.

I also would suggest that if One is seriRas(serious) about the Trod of RasTafarI, be sure to not allow the Internet be your main source of info into Jah Livity. Not this site,(although it is much better than some), or any other place online, its just not a valid space for absolute truth. seen?

so all the while, use Ones heart, and Always stay Open so One can Rasceive Blessings and teaching. Jah trod is staight and narrow, and by all means, not short. Embrace Ones stumbling blocks bredren. RasTafarI Live! QEDAMAWEE JAH!!! RASTAFARI!! HAILE I SELASSIE I DI FIRST!!

Ises InI.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/31/2008 10:50:59 PM

Yes I, if the I can find somebody near enough to you to learn about RasTafarI ways, that is the best thing, because some things can't be taught by written words. Just pay attention to who the I seeks to learn from, some people call themselves RasTafarI, but are nothing like RasTafarI.

The I is welcome to reason here, because even though not all can be learned through the written word, much can.

Look into yourself and be honest with yourself, don't accept anything that is not acceptable within.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: IsaTTA Sent: 2/1/2008 4:53:56 AM

Funny you say:

search for an elder...
I&I experience is, that JAH helps out and send you the right one the time you need it. But I really think, there are some steps to be taken by yourself to be able to count all needed respect to the 'teacher' that will come over to your place that Day!

ONEness
JAH love fi Life
Respect to all SoulJahs outthere!!

Messenger: jonnytye Sent: 2/1/2008 10:59:44 AM

thank all for the advice given to I INI have faith that JAH will send elder to I when the time is right, till that day I listen to reasonigs writen and study the wisdom in the words and stay focused on scriptures and meditation
*bless*

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I