Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2577&start_row=1

MEDITATION

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: vinnyray Sent: 1/16/2008 9:01:36 PM

HOW OFETN ARE RASTAFARI SUPPOSED TO MEDITATE AND ABOUT WHAT?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/16/2008 11:53:17 PM

There is not a set amount of time a person should Iditate. It all depends on the person and the Season. When I speak of Season, I mean the Seasons of Life that change as time goes on, not the yearly seasons.

It is good to communicate with the Most High often. People can speak to Jah RasTafarI at any time. And at times when you feel the vibes, you can Iditate more deeply.

The I can Iditate about things in your life to find solutions or at least the Right path to trod, or Iditate about the Most High and all Jah Greatness. The I can Iditate to remove evil from your thoughts and changing your thoughts toward righteousness. The I can Iditate without thinking of any thing earthly, the I can Iditate by feeling the Energy, and joining the Energy with your Vibe and Iditation, Rising in the Heights.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 1/17/2008 2:53:39 AM

blessed love
Sometimes InI have problems Iditating when I'm at home, meaning in the soviet projects, cement and brick walls are killing the vibe, blocking it and of course people from outside disturb InI, so the best meditation is when in the summertime I can go up town, to the forest, that is Irie.

Emmanuel I Haile Selassie I
JAH
Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/17/2008 10:13:03 AM

Ididtate on every thought as you think it
Ididtate on every word before you speak it
Ididtate on every step before you take it
Ididtate on every deed before you do it

Rastafari, the beginning without end

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/17/2008 10:22:48 PM

Prince Hotep, you said,
-----------------
Sometimes InI have problems Iditating when I'm at home, meaning in the soviet projects, cement and brick walls are killing the vibe, blocking it and of course people from outside disturb InI, so the best meditation is when in the summertime I can go up town, to the forest, that is Irie.
-----------------

You are only weak to those things if you make yourself weak to them. The Vibes are stronger in Nature and being in a city does have an effect. But with Faith you can overcome most of the effect. Have Faith that you are stronger then brick and cement, and have Faith that you will overcome the vibes from others. If you have this Faith, you will eventually learn to Rise no matter where you are.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nats Sent: 1/18/2008 5:29:05 AM

Ras kebreAB

I love the Idrin words, shall surely carry this with me on my journey through life.

I am a new Sistrin to this website and it has given me such positive vibes about so many things happening to the Sistrin right now.

Thanks to the Brothers and Sisters out there who praise the Most High and keep I faithful.

Nats

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/18/2008 1:02:48 PM

All Praise be unto HIM, sis Nats, give thanks. It is well good and pleasant to have the i here and i look forward to more reasonings with the i, in love and rightousness ini shall stand

Prince Hotep, it is good advice that Ark I is giving the i. Yes ini all know the vibes of the city but still, ini cant let that hold ini back. As the idren is saying JAH Irits will penetrate brick and concrete as long as you have the will to recieve it.
And dont always let that you live in a "redneck" country as you say, hold you back, Rememeber that thy Father have the whole world in HIM Hands.

Blessed Love
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ten Sent: 1/21/2008 7:59:30 PM

Give Thanks for this Blessed Day and all praise be to King Creator and Mother HEarth, O what A Joy

I find when iditating in the city there are different feelings I get, a heavy sinking feeling as compared to the hills where I feel lighter and more aerated (if that's the best to describe the physical feeling). But I realised that I as womban of flesh am from the city and I have lived all I life (with short breaks in between to the hills or rural areas) so I take it as JAH grounding for I where I should be at this specific time. I take it as a solid energy that cannot be moved as I physical presence is in this space and this comes to behold a special energy of its own. So I channel that to discover what the most important thing is to I at that moment whether its I flesh family or getting a job or my studies or realising I too have positive role to play in this modern concrete world. I reasoning is the I must not let Babylon get you down because even there, JAH put the I there for reason and purpose and in all places I n I walk in JAH spirit. We nah see the gun fire and drug dealers, but we carry the fire of righteousness that comes to blaze out all of that negativity.

Blessed Love
Selassie I Live

Messenger: IsaTTA Sent: 2/1/2008 4:50:10 AM

Respect to the empress!

I&I like dis ya talk but think, that it is allways a nicer and spiritually more rooted the more you get out of the city and come closer to nature.

Our Mother is to be more respected all over!
The I is born in a small city and I see too, that this is desteny. Jah put I&I dong at the right place. His Majesty and His Empress know first what is the best for I&I and for I mind this might take time fe overstand. But whenever the I has a chance I 'escape' Babylon shity and go somewhere where there is Nature in its own style. No too much cement, you know? To Iditate there is totally different and nature used to show you answers to some questions in all its beauty!
Just Enjoy it...

ONE LOVE
PEACE&HARMONY

Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 10/12/2016 4:53:00 PM

A Perfect Response to a unusual yet important Question. Any body who seeks to live the Rasta way of Life must Meditate. That is what Rastafari is...a life meditation.

I have written a book all about Rastafari Type Mediation.
Blessed Love. May Jah be your Guide on the Journey. Rastafari.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I