Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=256&start_row=41

Why Haile Selassie?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/12/2013 10:44:52 AM

Almighty I....JAH RASTAFARI....Satta Massagana...Earth rightful ruler...the beginning without the end. Greetings Jah people.Iman was just having an argument not a reasoning with I trainers at work this afternoon and I see how people are still far from God Almighty Jah. WHY HAILE SELASSIE??? BECAUSE HE IS WHO HE IS..."the I am that I am" No man can let one know why H.I.M or is H.I.M HIM?Its a natural Inspiration,coming from one's Irits,H.I.M is undeniable even though I haven't come to the full Iverstanding of HIM having still much to learn but I can feel H.I.M.King Haile Selassie I words and works and life was different from other Ethiopian kings and if you trace His life you will find dat only H.I.M fulfilled the prophecies. My question now is how did H.I.M loose the seals or how are they being opened and what has or is or will happen at the opening of each seal and if the king of kings shall be revealed at final judgement,will it be H.I.M personally in flesh or InI because note dat...INI are the manifestation of H.I.M thus H.I.M didn't go no way..so is it through InI dat He shall judge finally or H.I.M personally or fleshically???

Messenger: ras big Sent: 4/22/2013 6:42:16 PM

greeting idrens, first of all faith cum 4rm hearing(learning by seaching with an eye) it is de will of GOD dat man may know him he put his holy spirit 2 those he chose, de base of man, children, now why haile selassie? Why christ(jesus) whn a man comes from above he changes de course of history, his spirit is made knw 2 those he has chosen, when i read de book of life n whn i hear his words my heart beat farster de is life in words, my advice 2 those who don beleive in him, believe in his works, many spiritual books were discovered in his lifetime, many nations gather at de city of a great king 2 bear witness of de lord of glory with de queen at his right hand, de world was filled with light, man saw dat he could no longer oppress his brada at will, for de lord of lords wud plead 4 de oppressed, nations sought his presence, mighty kings bow before him coz of his majestic humbleness. Everywhere he went dey blessd him in de name of de lord, he brought judgement 2 light, he rebuked mighty kings,de proud ect.he defended de most holy faith de faith in de lamb who taketh away de sins of de world. De spirit of understanding wisdom judgement and righteousness and de knwledge of god i see in H.I.M, crowned with many crowns, frm de loins of solomon, many nations were willing in de day of his wrath, de lord did plead with nations nt a few abt de injustices done 2 his people n all small nations, de teacher like solomon his father(ancestor) yet greater dan solomon. N was before solomon, he shall be feared in an around de courts of GOD, ethiopians r knwn 2 hv righteous kings n mercyfull, he loves judgement justice n truth r his thrones, like he said''since our childhood we were filled with de mysterious deep spirit of de infant child(christ jesus) its like sayin de spirit of de lord is upon me, there r many examples, peace

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/23/2013 4:13:47 AM

Selassie I was king of kings before coronation,wi can see the man reigning since childhood fullfilling prophecy of a son born unto us who would princely rule.So none of the Ithiopian kings fulfilled dat prophecy except H.I.M.Crowned Haile Selassie 1st,Power of the Trinity,believed I have neva seen or heard of Haile Selassie 2nd or 3rd.HIM is the first and the last,the beginning without the end HALLELUJAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I