Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2559&start_row=31

NYABINGHI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/14/2008 9:57:56 PM

Dancehall Babylon by Misty in Roots

The heathens say Don't praise Jah in their dens
All they want is sex and vanity
The heathens say Don't praise Jah in their dens

You give them evil remedy
That's all you want them see
And I know you give them nudity, violence and sodomy
In dancehall Babylon, in dancehall Babylon

I tell you,

[chorus]

So give them immorality
It's all they want you see

Aphrodite and that girl Venus
Look how they worship them
All glorified and exalted for their stagecraft
In dancehall Babylon, in dancehall Babylon
In the dancehall Babylon, down there in dancehall Babylon

I tell you,
Heathens say Don't praise Jah in their dens
Heathens say Don't flex like you and me

That's why they vex with me
I don't have their morality, O Lord

[repeat and fade]

Messenger: sis.one love Sent: 1/17/2008 12:53:31 PM

One Love in the Name of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I
IllyIRasTafarI

I greet the I in peace and love and overstanding.
maybe I can be helpful. I see many questions, that are still open.

nyahbinghi is an Incient order, never a downpressing order. that it has also never been through all the aeons of the different cults, through wich the spirit nyahbinghi has trodded.
the propaganda about "death to all white downpressors" comes from the colonialists. that "death to all white downpressors" was the war cry, in that time, is clear, before the white inveaders came, was the war cry surely not death to the white opressors, when they were fighting with a black invader or downpressor.
in the time, when nyahbinghi came home unto the reign of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I, was the war cry: death to all white and black donwpressors.
through that, we can see, that the skincolor surely doesn´t play a role.
His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I teach us in the garden of addis ababa, about the skincolor and its importance.

nyahbinghi is no terrestial organisation and can through that not be founded or be broken down.
nyahbinghi is the incient divine order, that is reigned by the Creator His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I.
in nyahbinghi you can not sign in like into an organisation, no money and no other privileges can initiate you. you can not be initiated, only be taken as serious bredren and sisdren.
when we look inside the bible, all nations see their mistakes and nobody should commit these downpressing sins again.

I hope the Is have an Irie meditation

IllyIRasTafarI

sis one love

Messenger: Ten Sent: 1/21/2008 8:22:06 PM

Praises I n I
I have a few questions for the I them. If the Nyabinghi chant is an incient order then how the I them apply this to the current state of Mama Africa where oppressors are not only White but Black, Indian, Arabic, male, female, and non-Rasta and in a time the oppressions are so many like the illegality of the herb, political repression, economic difficulties for all African Ras Kings n Queens alike? What do we chant to the once-liberators now dictators of African states?...I know the Binghi vibe is to chant death to all opressors but oft times I find in reasonings there is more focus on issues of race which are significant no doubt, but what about Mother HEarth today with probs from Cape to Cairo? What then do we say of countries like Uganda, Mozambique and Zimbabwe that all in different ways violently expelled the minority economic groups of Indians n Whites. Some might say its justice but in the end I n I Black Africans suffer for those expulsions (I'm in no way symapthising with Whites n Indians, that's another reasoning but my focus here is the Nyabinghi order and how I n I Africans/Rastas see it.)
JAH BLESS

Messenger: Ten Sent: 1/22/2008 5:33:54 AM

Praises
Let me clarify I last sentence, I'm not saying its right either for people to be so violently expelled, they are people too with the right to be treated humanely - but I focus here was on the Binghi chant Death to All Oppressors and how I n I overs that.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 1/23/2008 11:20:49 PM

nyahbinghi is the incient divine order, that is reigned by the Creator His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I.

NyahBinghi is yah Root. ya nah separate from ya haertbeat, seen?

NyahBinghi is Justice. NyahBinghi a blazin flame a Truth. Jah Live!!! RasTafarI!!! Haile I Selassie I di First!!!

Messenger: sis.one love Sent: 4/12/2008 12:00:37 PM

One Love in the Name of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile SelassieI!

Peace and Love
I hear the call sister.
the chant death ot all downpressors means, that the evil concepts in all are getting eliminated. not the physical attack, that is shedding blood, but the divine spiritual fight, wich doesn´t know any nation, skincolor, religion, position etc., therefore also in africa.
in the armageddon in the new millenium good is forming up to good and evil up to evil.

IllyIRasTafarI

sis one love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/23/2009 1:40:15 PM

I heard that if a person with an unclean heart tries to enter a Nyahbinghi session they can be physically pushed to the ground by Iritual Fire.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/23/2009 8:03:16 PM

Yes I,

I have seen it happen.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/18/2013 5:39:20 PM

I heard that if a person
with an unclean heart
tries to enter a
Nyahbinghi session they
can be physically pushed
to the ground by Iritual
Fire. Yes I,Iman have witnessed it,not once but twice.CLEAN HANDS AND A PURE HEART:U CANT GO TO ZION WITH A CARNAL MIND:NO SIN SHALL ENTER MT ZION I,BINGHI IS A HOLA PLACE.nyahbinghi chanting Ises

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 9/20/2016 1:48:29 PM

If ya are a binghi, yar a bobo, if yar a bobo, yar a twelves tribes and if yar twelves yar rasta.
Connect jus tings n next innerstand.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I