Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2559&start_row=11

NYABINGHI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/10/2008 7:22:47 AM

Blessed Love Sis Irijah

No I, i do not think i misoverstood your words and i must say ini have a slightly different view on the growing of locks. I will try and show the i why
The i said, "when one is learning, locks are not of main concern because...a one first must seek truth and knowledge"
while i say, when one is learning, locks ARE of main concern because it is one of the things that will help one attain wisdom and knowledge,patience and perseverance

The i said "locks are something one grows into as ones level of irit and wiseness increases"
while ini are saying that locks are something that will help ones rise their iritical ivels,seen .

The i say locks are ini antennae, that is most true

But sis, when the i turn on your radio, you dont have it on for a few hours and then AFTER rise up the antennae, do you ? lol, no,you rise it from the beginning as soon as you turn on the radio and get a clear and clean reception from the beginning, no true ?

Ises
Rastafari

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 1/10/2008 10:21:33 AM

word sound and power
trully Ras Kebre...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/10/2008 11:19:05 AM

One reason I can sight for a person to wait before letting their locks grow is to make sure that RasTafarI is truly their trod.

It is better for a person to wait and be sure and keep their locks when they grow them, then be unsure and let them grow right away and then cut them off later.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/10/2008 2:33:17 PM

Yes Iyah! Must rise the antennae if One wants to hear the radio show clearly!

Other...w ..s... sounds... l..k... this. teehee. Loved the metaphor.

All Ras do not locs...? Wouldn't happen to be talking about the GadMan & associates there by any chance? Sorry... I couldn't resist.

LOL.

Speaking of that, I stumbled upon an interesting reasoning not too long ago. I will copy and paste it. It is very long, but interesting and sectionned. Cool.

Blessed Love in the House.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/10/2008 2:37:24 PM

Where is Empress Ten, by the way? Does anyone have a link... is she cool?

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 1/10/2008 4:13:13 PM

blessed love
Empress Yaa InI would like to ask the I, why so much division in the I part amongst InI brethren and sistren?... no offense of course, I was just asking, by the way I see nuff off those other forums that the rases(or just asses I don't know) do the same with the house of Bobo, dising King Emmanuel I and The E.A.B.I.C. Once again I assure the I that what I say is not a mean to offend somebody but to reason. etc. So what I meant was that as it when I feel the disappointment in them, but yet I think that this is not happening in I yard, none of the people I know is dissing Ras Tafar I especially those knowing it in a special manner(feeling it)... I say this because I think that Ras Tafar I should unite and sing the same song if they represent the R( Righteousness Repatriation, Reparation and JAH Ras Tafar I).
Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/10/2008 7:25:59 PM

Praise Jah Rastafari Itinually

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/10/2008 7:29:35 PM

This heavy load that I carry personally
It is for Jah Jah and I
Jah never yet is a secret
I just can't keep it
Jah Jah never yet is a secret
Jah come and reveal it
I just can't help open up the truth OH

Behold our Father His Powe and His Glory
I see all Jah mystery
I believe in all Jah do and say
In Zion the law giver
The fruits of all roots in Judah
I haile I hymn King of Kings
And Lord of Lords
The love of Jah preserve in man
Fittedly words was spoken were
Of His Imperial Majesty
I haile I hymn Haile Selassie
And to all tribe in Judah Jah arrive
The part taken of grace
Meet me face to face in Isaiah chapter 45

This heavy load that I carry personally
It is for Jah Jah and I
I just can't keep it
Jah come and reveal it
I Just can't help open up the truth
Oh Ah Oh Ah Oh Ah Ah Oh
Ah Ah Ah Ah

I man is involved in the holy trinity
Oh Israel don't you judge condemn another man
Only yesterday while I was a child
Jah reveal to I behold I a surname
Funny how love can change a man
I man baptised Serfie Selassie
I'm the sword of the Trinity
Unto all tribe I'm still the Levi
Why the personality
Towards the same Jah glory

chorus

Jah Is No Secret Chapter 2

I just can't keep it
I just can't keep it Ah Ah
I just I just can't keep it
My father is no secret I
Jah Jah is no secret

Jah Jah is no secret Jah Jah is no secret
By the rivers of Babylon
Where we sat down and Oh we weep
This is Jah heavy load
Oh Ah
How can I sing my Father songs
In a strange land
By the rivers of Babylon
Haile Selassie I
BLESSED
Haile Selassie I
BLESSED
Ethiopia the land of my Father
Let us advance in Truth and Right
Let us advance in Love and Light

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/10/2008 8:01:59 PM

Blessed Love Prince.

Thee I would have to diss me pretty hardcore to offend me. I do overs what thee I say. True.

I don't really have an answer. I see a big difference between criticising Immanuel, and criticising Gad. But then again, I would.

I completely agree that RasTafari children need Inite, no doubt. I feel if this had happened officially from that time, in the true sense, then there would not be so much issue because InI would have been able to outrightly question and challenge the movements of Gad and his followers since long time.

But RasTafari has his rhyme and reason for all due season, selah, and in these times for my personal trod (and as much as InI are in community, our strength lies in our personal relationship with our own livity... the I in I) I strongly feel that rasta "unity" does not have priority over the irits of the trod.

What I mean by that is... why does unity always get talked about to promote compromise with 12 tribes? How come 12 tribes don't talk about uniting with the roots trod of Nyabinghi or Boboshanti? Why is it always a 12 tribes person who says something like... not all ras wear locs. Where did they get that? From an incient in the hills? Then... an issue with herbs? Another example, 12 tribes people do not like to hear too much black supremacy talk. If it's too militant, too here, too now and Right now... they get vex.

But if it's hooking up in a park in Miami and talking raw food diets, then EH HEH! YES! That's Rasta. Or discovering some extended theory of fulfillment in RasTafari which apparently takes them full "circle" to being Xtian again. lol. Do they know how old the Nazarene vow is? Who are they to amend it? Modernise it? Fulfill it??!?!!! As though it has an end, a fulfillment? Yo. Fiyah bun. It is Iternal. Only the grace of the Iternal Majesty and the vow of the iternal Nazarene means InI gain any hope of salvation in this desolate time.

So, to me... RasTafari remain united, Selassie I know! All divisionary and distracting influences are setting to crumble now and now! Lemme see them sit somebody else on the throne of the Ever Living Emperor. I NAH join with that! Nor with them who promote that. Beyond folly.

If it turns out that I am wrong, ye know what... I'm cool with that. If it's my attitude that will stand in the way of Israel's return to Zion... then I still know about the Victory of Good over Evil, regardless of which side I turn out to be on. But I can't shake the feeling that their path will only lead to destruction.

In fact, I'll post that writings I was on about.

I know it doesn't really address the idea of unity in an obviously upful way... but I am interested in all further comments. Although with my "rep", I doubt I'll get many! lol.

Royal Love, Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I.

JAH

RasTafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/10/2008 9:36:32 PM

I personally seek Inity with RasTafarI that Live in the strictness of Livity and Order that I saw in RasTafarI from the beginning of I trod.

RasTafarI is a Mystical Order, it is not a group to join. I and I are SoulJahs of RasTafarI, and many things I see in this world are not the movement of SoulJahs. When soldiers go to war, all people fighting alongside them must trod as soldiers or else that weakness will become a weakness for all and they will be defeated. It is the same with Jah SoulJahs. For people that have joined with Nyahbinghi Fire Chanting, there is a big difference in the experience depending on who is in the room chanting. When the room is full of Fire SoulJahs, the Vibes, Irits and the Heights reached are so Great, that nothing can be compared to it.

There is a very good reason for all the ways that the Nyahbinghi and Bobo Order holds. It is not about dogma, rules or anything like that, none of it is done in vanity(meaning without purpose), everything is done for a purpose. It is about the trod of Fire People and about all the aspects of Fire people Livity. Everything from Locks, strictness of Livity, what I and I eat, how I and I think and everything else are the pieces that when put together, build a Hot Fire.

I and I must remember that this is the armageddon and remember what RasTafarI purpose is in the armageddon. I and I are here to Raise the Fire and Fight. To do the works of the Seals that I and I Father Opened.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I