Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2541&start_row=1

how do i create a rastafari in myself

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: vinnyray Sent: 12/29/2007 11:15:51 PM

i have adopted the same beliefs as the rastafari and wish to be created into on how is that done

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/29/2007 11:20:17 PM

RasTafarI is not about beliefs.

RasTafarI is about Ights and Livety, which is One and the Same.

Learn from the ways of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I. There is nobody better to teach you the ways of RasTafarI.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nathan I n I Kingman Sent: 1/2/2008 11:16:18 AM

First search within I n I self. I n I JAH exist within male and female, do not search for an outside answer.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/3/2008 12:52:21 PM

Blessed Heart of Love, yes I, rastafari live within the iself. As the I grow the I will learn more. When Rastafari was revealed to I, I didn't even know Rastafari existed. I had no man or wombman to define rastafari. It was Jah within I that one day flowed through I veins embracing I spirit to the mighty life givers existence= Jah Rastafari. I used to feel I need needed to meet rastafari ones and ones to find answers, but I found more wolves in sheep clothing and vampires who just want to drain u. I learned that I only need to go to Jah then Jah will send the answers. I can not tell the I how to be rastafari but just to live rastafari. Rastafari is not something the I chose one day. The root of rastafari comes within the I and will never be uprooted, even if I n I run from it. Also remember many think different and will give them own understanding. Some think that Selassie is just "a step above a prophet" and some think he is the messiah and some think he is Jah. I believe he is Jah. So the I must be grounded in ur own foundation in order to build ur foundation within Rastafari. Talk to Jah and know...

I wish the I many blessings on ur journey for it is not an easy one at times, so don't give up..heart of love

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I