Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2538&start_row=1

Leo Zagami interview regarding 2012 and EVIL VATICAN

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/28/2007 8:09:04 PM

Interview with Leo Zagami, Part 1 (1/2/2007)

by "Ronnie Wilson"

11-59.com speaks to Leo Zagami Part 1

Hi Leo
My name is Ronnie
Once again my warmest thanks to you for agreeing to do an interview for 11-59.com, I’m touched by your courage and willingness to let truth be heard, I believe that one day we must all stand up and be counted so my prayer is that everyone who reads this interview will be blessed and have their eyes open and prepare themselves for the time to come.
My aim would be to do a 3 part interview with you if that would be possible this being the first..

Q:Your bloodline means that you are a Sicilian Don and a Prince of the Sacred Roman Empire. What does this mean to you.

A: RESPECT

Q:Did the world look like a strange place, knowing that your family and things around you are so powerful?

A: Well the world looks basicly like a global puppet show in the hands of the usual families of idiots , who usualy never change their ways century after century , during this time some try to rebel and end up as Saints or Martirs of the usual Roman Church Mafia . The Catholic Church is always ready to steal anything good if it comes up like they did with Saint Francis , but they are never ready to give up the
immense power and wealth they have accumulated in 2000
years of lies and what I can only define as organized crime. By being one of them you understand all this at quite a young age, if you are not completely brainwashed by their Church Propaganda, but what can any of the families involved do to change things in front of such evil ?
Its a big risk to challenge the real system of power that rules the elite for anybody who belongs to it so usualy for your own safety and the safety of the rest of your family , you stay silent even when you know is wrong very wrong whats going on.

Q: When and why did you join the illuminati and Freemasonry?

A: 13th of April 1993 I joined the illuminati of the Sacred Roman Empire Sicilian Freemasonry as a way of preserving and continuing a millenary tradition of the Di Gregorio family. A tradition that started in Koln Germany in 1018 , you can still find the heraldic symbol of the Di Gregorio on the floor in Cathedral of Koln.

Q: When did you sense that things were wrong and that you had to get away from these organizations?

A: A long long time ago but I never left because there is
usualy no way back from those kind of death oaths given between Square and Death as we say in irregular
illuminati freemasonry , but I also knew that by staying for a longer time in these organizations I could also have more chances surviving once you saw so much. The fact you and only you had access to certain documents concerning the Order , becomes after a while a very precious and powerfull weapon against your future enemies , a weapon Im using to save my own life now.

Q: At what moment did you feel that you had to go public with these revelations and why?

A: After the last meeting in Monte Carlo on the 1st of June and especialy at the Universal Unity illuminati gathering on the 3rd of June at the Convent of San Cerbone near Lucca , I started to realize they wanted to kill me . I got to know tihs thanks to some of my most close followers in the illuminati. The order had been given by ex italian President and Jesuit friend Francesco Cossiga to Comandante Balestrieri of the
GLADIO/P2 for my execution if I didnt follow the orders that Balestrieri was giving me at the Military Accademy of Livorno on the 4th of June . But they wanted me to do something against my new faith of Islam , something I couldnt do , so I went to Rome and Subiaco for some advice from my family and prayers and then when I came back to my wife in Norway on the 6th of June I started to send them by e-mail my true opinion on all their corruption and empty words in front of God , I said they were just slaves of the Zionist and the Vatican so I was out for good
this time . Soon after I started to receive phone calls from Ezio Giunchiglia , Balestrieri and even Rui Gabirro to shut up or be facing the terrible consequences of becoming a traitor of the Monte Carlo Commitee / Lodge and that means you are basically the next Roberto Calvi...if you know what that means. I got very stressed by all this as you can immagine ,
and at the same time I had a 8 months pregnant wife that was risking to loose the baby , a realy depressing and dangerous situation for me and my family but with the help of God and also some of the honest people of Norway, I am still here and my wife gave birth to a wonderfull 4kg baby on the 7th of July.

Q: You mention you openly want to challenge the decadent and corrupt aristocrats of Europe , including the corrupt English Royal family can you expand on this.

A: They know who they are and what they are realy doing
to people by stillsupporting the current situation of decadence and corruption in society in the year 2006 .
A evil situation deliberately created by the New World
Order establishment lead by the Vatican with Zionist support . They all know very well that all depends from Rome , Israel and the USA all in the hands of Satan, so why bother creating more Knighthoods dedicated to God and the various Saints every year ?
Why dont you just go public with your pagan satanic worship and your black magic you bunch of cowards , thats what I say to them. The European aristocracy has always been ruled by sourcery and black magic and people should know that , so lets change things once and for all for the benefit of mankind.

Q: Tim Cohen in his book (The anti –christ and a cup of tea) claims that Prince Charles is the Anti-Christ, What do you think.

A: Sorry if I say BULLOCKS to this one but Prince Charles with all my respect is just an idiot , do you honestly
think the AntiChrist will marry Camilla and divorce Diana...hi...hi...you must be joking , eventualy the only guy who as been created for such evil purpose by the CIA ILLUMINATI OF THE SKULL AND BONES is GEORGE W.BUSH and you all should know that by now , so leave poor Charles alone he is pathetic, but at least he is
following the sufi teachings of Sheikh Nazim al Haqqani that will eventualy bring him to paradise.

Q: Have the aristocrat families of Europe always been involved in satanic rituals and corrupt activities or have they been infiltrated by demonic forces.

A: Yes rulers of the European Aristocracy have always
used black magic and evil forces since the ancient times as a military tool for domination and control over their own citizens , they learned these satanic ways from their Masters in Rome who got them in turn from the Greeks , the Egyptians , the Summerian...its a never ending tale of constant manipulation the history of mankind we have never been realy free untill the arrival of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) but Rome and Europe obviously didnt accept him because of this insane secret pagan worship always going on in high places. Remember what Mohammed (PBUH) did to the pagan idols in Mecca , immagine what he should have
done in a city like Rome to purify it by all this black magic.

Q: Do you believe that the Vatican and the massonic lodges know who the Anti Christ is. Many have said like “Malachi Martin in his book Wind swept house” that he the Anti Christ lives in the Vatican.

A: Yes we could say that George W.Bush spirit lives in the Vatican with his true Masters, the Jesuits and the Satanic Pope himself Ratzinger ,they have real control of the illuminati and their Comander in chief George W.Bush. Remember Skull and Bones is under Vatican control and George father his a slave of the Vatican and his evil Mentor. I believe the CIA wants people to think otherwise , but as an insider I can assure you that all true satanist love George W.Bush, and in the Masonic Lodges the power of his father is felt everywere . And any mention of his son George W. doing the wrong thing will automaticly bring you to expulsion from Freemasonry , the Rotary and even the Boyscouts.

Q: You are risking your very life by being so open and truthful, We here at 11-59 are at risk also by putting certain articles up on the site, however our drive and purpose is to inform the people of the evil that is seen and unseen ,what is your drive.

A: To Free Rome and the world from the Vatican and their
older Brothers in Jerusalem the Zionist . The world has
been controlled by them for 2000 years and the real Jesus suffered because of them , so its about time you all wake up and fight for your right to stay free under one God before they take complete control and start persecuting the true believers in the one God.
These are the end of times no joke...REVELATION AND
TRASFORMATION COMING UP get your swords and get ready to fight to defend your faith or perish with the
Satan.

Q: Our sources tell us that between 2010-2012 there will be
1. Money crash
2. Mark of the beast (Microchip implants for buying and selling)
3. The Anti Christ will appear on the scene and bring a false peace to the middle east
4. I believe you call it “the great surprise in the end of times.”
Can you confirm these things or do you think we are being lead down the wrong road.

A: THE COSMIC ALIGNMENT ON THE 21ST OF DECEMBER 2012 GIVES YOU 6 YEARS TO PREPARE , PLEASE GET READY AND STOP SLEEPING.

Q: In your opinion when did the Jesuit Order begin working towards a NWO and what is the end goal for them.

A: ALREADY ANSWERED THEY WORK FOR SATAN.

Q: Do you believe that soon we must die for our faith? In your article Shall feed the sheep amidst many tribulations... you ask the question “ARE YOU READY TO DIE FOR GOD AND YOUR BELIEVE IN A POSITIVE CHANGE FOR THE WORLD OR ARE YOU ALL A BUNCH OF COWARDS IN THE HANDS OF THE DEVIL , JUST TALKING AND TALKING WITH NO SENSE OF REALITY”
Is this fight phyiscal or spiritual.

A: PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL THIS IS YOUR LAST TRUE WAR BEFORE THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH ; THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU WILL ENJOY SO MUCH EVEN AS A BELIEVER , WHEN YOU SEE GOD'S REVENGE AGAINST MANKIND AND THE BLOOD FLOWING IN THE STREETS.
BUT IS GONNA HAPPEN ANY WAY, SO START PRAYING AND BE READY TO FIGHT FOR GOD AND DIE FOR HIM ALSO IN THE WEST, THIS IS A WAR GAINST SATAN SO PLEASE WAKE UP IN
THE WESTERN COUNTRIES OR YOU MIGHT WAKE UP IN A NIGHTMARE ONE MORNING IN DECEMBER 2012...

Q: It has been said that the Vatican know and communicate with Aliens and that The Nephilims still roam the earth is this true?

A: They are called JInns and they exist since the begining of time, and yes they have their HQ's in the Vatican but forget this alien bullshit , the Master of all Jinns is Satan as all Sufi know, and he has his own interest in the Alien mith. This was created by the US and SOVIET intelligence inspired by the Jesuits working for the Jinns. Its also true that the Jinns
have there own worlds and dimensions but personaly I
advice you to stay away fron them as much as you can for your own safety.

Q: Also we have heard stories from people like David Icke, who mention Shape shifting in the Royal circles and deep within the vatican changing from human to reptilian then back to human. is there any truth to these things.

A: David as a very funny way of interpreting these practices with the evil Jinns made by the Vatican and the aristocrats of all religions and faiths since the ancient times , but you should al know once and far all that a Jinn can become a reptilian or anything he wants. There are certain magical formulas given to the illuminati to control them ,and other formulas are given instead to get rid of them and so on , the
problem is usualy that Jinns can take over after a while and make you their slave ,thats when you are totaly in the hands of Satan and the evil illuminati.
Thank you for the interview and may God bless you all
wherever you are, its time to come togheter for the next step in the Science of God, that step is the final destruction of the United Nations working for the Vatican satan, and the creation of a true United Nations of God thats the only way we will have peace on this planet. From 2010 you will start feeling the big changes in the air more and more but in 2012 you will have the clear evidence of the end of this
civilization in front of your eyes , prepare , be good and pray.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I