Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=252&start_row=1

family is better than friends

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/14/2004 8:56:41 PM

Greetings,

My Idren reasoned with I recently that he doesn't deal with friends any more, he only deals with Family.

He has seen enough friends come and deal with wickedness, that he has no more interest in friends. So a person dealing with him must come as Family, because the ones that come as friends are no friends at all.

I agree with my Idren, too many people these days don't behave like Family even to their own blood line. It is sad that selfishness and envy has caused many to only care for theirself, with no concern for others, even their own children, brothers, sisters, or parents.

Family is someone who cares for you, and will not try to destroy you, or use you, or abuse you. And Family is loving and helpful, and Family is someone who you can call for help, and they will be sure to come.

Family will not hurt you for their gain, but will sometimes choose to suffer themselves, for your gain. In the same way, you would do the same thing for your Family.

Family is someone you can trust, who you can leave alone in your house with no worry of them abusing this position. Family is someone you can trust with your children, and you will know that they will risk themselves for the safety of your children.

It is great to have Family, both from your direct blood line, and from Family that have lived in different regions for many centuries before. It is a lonely life without Family. I and I will grow to be great people, when I and I live as Family.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 3/15/2004 8:12:17 AM

Respect! The I said it all,they aren't much friends anymore just backstabbers. But when you come as a true family then everything runs smooth and irie. But remember some blood family are corrupt. Rastafari!

roots dawtha

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/16/2004 8:37:44 AM

SAID THERE IS ONE GOD>

jahlove

Messenger: Rasta man Sent: 3/16/2004 11:14:41 AM

Greetings,

ARK I u said it! i just want to thank you for all the wisdom and help you have given me along they way. THANKS!! AND TO I ANYONE THAT U CAN TRUST AND LOVE IS CONCIDERED FAIMLY TO ME (Like ARK I he is faimly to I!)

JAH BLESS
Rastafari
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 3/16/2004 7:03:14 PM

True Words, Ark I!

Whilist I notice everyone else my age have their own home I do not falter casuse InI home is sittin on a rocky crag on Jahrock and even my wicked rasclot wolf-ex na can bar InI from its Gates.
Jah know!

Let them all go on wit dem arrogance and backstabbin"haha me own me ownhouse in Canada and u don'" attitude- dem socalled friends useless to I! Though, I am afraid even my own bloodline is not trustworthy and it really retreats I soul into my little immediate family of children and self. Seen!

me know me na need to own a piece of Babylon...

Nesta sista

Messenger: Benjahmin Sent: 3/24/2004 6:29:04 PM

Greetings....
I wish I could confirm this.....but I can`t.
Once people have one in the Family....they try to exploit one even more than friends. Because Friends have an obligation to stay friends or to fu...off.....while socalled "Family" tends to see one as their "possession"......like a piece of cattle to be misused.
I am open to ALL people , I can pull down I pants before anybody....
but I trust no one at all...not to misuse I nakedness.
I have the trust in JAH to protect I ...but not the trust in Mankind to keep easy....be it I Friends ( do I have true friends ? ) be it I Family...I don`t have a family any longer....cause I left them...
be it I Boss.....( I quit I job a while ago )...or anybody else.
I trust in true JAH people.....and nobody else...since as the Bible says : "Even your Mother and Father will forsake You....Your Friends and Your Brothers and sisters..and if You are not willing to leave them , You are not worthy of mine."
So JAH says........and so it is.....but still there is a spiritual Family...with plenty of children and plenty of parents...to THIS I put I trust.....and to nothing else.
Blessings
Benjahmin

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/24/2004 10:26:43 PM

Greetings,

The family I am speaking about is Jah family, it is about people treating each other as family. This can occur between your blood line family, and it can occur with the human family.

-----------------
It is great to have Family, both from your direct blood line, and from Family that have lived in different regions for many centuries before.
-----------------

I also made this distinction
-----------------------
too many people these days don't behave like Family even to their own blood line. It is sad that selfishness and envy has caused many to only care for theirself, with no concern for others, even their own children, brothers, sisters, or parents.
-----------------------

There are some that have the same blood line but don't treat their family as family. I don't consider these people family.

Family is a Livity.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Benjahmin Sent: 3/25/2004 3:36:38 AM

@Ark I
"Family is a Livity" ( not neccessarily a bloodline )
Yes Ark I....I cheer up to that ! That`s I feelings about it.
JAH family live up !!
Blessings
Benjahmin

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I