Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2477&start_row=1

daughter of zion(not a poem)

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 12/17/2007 10:20:55 AM

A daughter of Zion shines her beauty without a sound from her lips,
her beauty is defined by her love- the reflection of mama omega.
She will feed the hungry and shelter the poor.
She will fight for the freedom of creation's door.
She will give all of her life to love Rastafari.
She will honor her king with honor as king alpha honored queen omega.
She will massage his head, shoulders, hands, back, thighs and feet when he is in pain.
She will hold his hand when he feels he is weak and hurting.
She will listen when he releases his memories of pain.
She will apprecilove when he cooks for her.
She will support his dreams and do anything to bring a smile to his face.
She will give every ounce of her being to satisfy his heart.
She will respect him and uplift him with all of her strength, she is a daughter of zion.

A daughter of zion IS NOT:

She is NOT a door mat to wipe ur dirty feet
She is NOT ur fists of words that beat her spirit
She is NOT like any ordinary wombman from the street
She is NOT a toy on a shelf to play with when the better one is away.
She is NOT always good to look at on they outside, but is beyond sweetness when u explore the inside.
She is NOT the tears that u beat down her face.
She is NOT the wombman that downpresses u
She is NOT the wombman who ignores u
She is NOT one to fight you or set u up to fail
She is NOT the one who does not care
She is NOT meant to sit alone all the time while the four walls are her freinds.
She is NOT the game u like to play to reach ur own personal gain.
She is NOT ur enemy to defeat
She is NOT ur threats as u threatened to put her on the street
She is NOT disrespect.
She is NOT yours to hold and to keep because only a daughter of zion deserves a true king.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/17/2007 9:39:06 PM

give thanks I Beloved, that was nice

Royalty recognize Royalty

Bless
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/17/2007 9:56:36 PM

Blessed reasoning.

If only more men would sight the Daughter of Zion for who she is. It must be that only a Son of Zion that could recognize her.

As KebreAB said, Royalty recognize Royalty.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 12/18/2007 5:47:27 PM

Blessed Love, give thanx for the I-sponses. I not trying to sound negative, but I wander if there is such a union like king alpha and queen omega. When Selassie crowned his empress they showed the world the results of "bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh." But, what does it take for I n I children to do the same? So many wombmen are looking for them King and so many King looking for them queen, but they are nowhere to be found. I n I can't even live in harmony let alone live like king and queen.

I'm rambling a little, but..
I n I abuse the word "one love" but I come to real eyes that I n I don't know One Love. I n I fight each other and burn fiyah on each other while the same one sending the fire is doing the same wrong. Ones and Ones talk bout church people but many rastas doing the same thing as those who attend church. If one man or wombman is doing wrong, he will be judged as if its judgement day and them Jah, but they fail to see them own mistakes. I n I all have to go through the fire to purge of the wrongs I n I may do. I n I not perfect so mistakes will occur and I n I may feel weak or stumble. But I n I must remember humility and humbleness, meekness and I-spect. I n I must work to be obedient and know the father..Selassie I Jah Rastafari. I know Jah not happy with how his children are treating each other. There is a difference between purging fire and judgement fire.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 12/19/2007 2:07:53 PM

blessed love dawta.
It seems the I has a lot of tings going on. You know I man too find it hard to find a queen. Yes I. the I must be pure hearted and I will find JAH ,there are many different paths to JAH, and the I must not condemn others who are cleanhearted it doesn't matter witch way them choose. It is very hard fi InI to reach the I mind, what exactly the I meen, but I feel the vibe and the emotion. Just follow the path of love and the I must grasp the principal, that the perfection comes from within, not from other people. Hands of flesh tend to decieve, but JAH is all the time Right, Right does no wrong so the I have to trust Iself onto HIM and follow the path that Ras Tafar I leads the I. And no one said that the Road to Zion will be an easy road...but when I feel the calming hand of HIM pon I forhead I know that all is gona be good. Blesses sistren and Praises onto Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 12/19/2007 3:36:32 PM

Blessed Love Prince Hotep, well I read Ark I and Ras KebraAB Isponse and I mind just started racing with thoughts. I was tired cause I just came off an overnight so pardon if I rambled on.
I know its not an easy road but one that must be traveled. I n I will all go through many tests, trials and tribulations. But in I current state of mind, it just upsets I to see so much separation and fighting. But, this is something that is an itinual cycle, I even reasoned bout it before. Personally, I give thanx for every day for each day brings forth a teaching to help I learn and grow.
The I said I was condeming others, but I did not mean to come off that way. I am not condeming anyone, forgive I for coming off a way. Yes I, like a bredren said once, "I follow Jah Rastafari, I don't follow man" I just like to see some more reasoning then preaching in life.
Jah live, Selassie I Jah Rastafari!!!!

God is Love, Let us all love!!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2007 10:33:01 PM

Prophecy,

King and Queen can come together in peace and harmony. Before I met I Empress I asked Jah to send I a Woman that will be strong and help I in I trod. When Jah send I the Empress I asked for I gave Thanks to the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

We have been together since 1996 and married since 2004. We have never had a serious fight, we argue a little from time to time, but it is never that serious.

The first step is the most important. Ask Jah for a Man that will be good and strong for you and help you in your trod.

Next you have to be very observant when you meet a man. Pay attention to what he says and does and don't let things slip by or allow yourself to be blinded. The first man that comes your way after you ask Jah may not be the right man, or he may be. That is why it is so important to observe and study and be honest with yourself so you know if he is the Right Man or the wrong man.

A person doesn't have to be perfect to be the right man, but make sure who you choose is somebody you will be happy with even if they don't get any better than they already are. The reason I say that is because if you choose a man like that, than he will likely be a man that will get better. But if you don't choose a man like that, then there is a high chance that he will stay the same or get worse.

Another thing to remember is that it would be beneficial for you and the man to have an agreement that if one of you brings up a problem about the other, than the other shouldn't bring up a counter-problem at that time. Deal with the problem at hand, and at another time (preferably on another day) the other person can bring up a problem to discuss. Otherwise, problem calls out problem that calls out problem and argument can turn into fight.

And when your man speaks about a problem, first think about what has been said and put yourself in his shoes, and then react, and he should do the same if you bring up a problem. A few seconds of thinking can bring a very different response and usually a better one. Also, when one of you brings up a problem, try to bring it up at the right time. In the heat of the moment, bringing up a problem will go on deaf ears and it will be useless. But if a person waits a little, when they bring up the problem the other person will be more likely to at least listen.

And unless it is absolutely necessary, the I them shouldn't bring up a problem in front of others because that will probably cause the accused embarrasment and they will likely try to defend, and it is also more likely to become a competition instead of a reasoning. Always look for usefulness, discuss problems in a manner that will fix them, instead of way that will cause more problems.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 12/20/2007 11:07:33 AM

Blessed Love Ark I, give thanx for the word sound. I will keep ur words like a handbook for relationships, so when the day comes I meet a lion, I will make sure I follow ur guide..wink... May Jah intinue to bless the I and the I queen..Give thanx for the reasonment...love love

Messenger: Empress J Sent: 1/4/2008 6:12:57 PM

Greetings Ark I,
The Is words have given me such great comfort.
As a a woman still waiting for her Kingman I was felling a bit discouraged.
May Jah continue to Bless and Guide the I.

Perfect Love

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I