Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2463&start_row=1

Eleazar1234 - Regarding Islam

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/15/2007 9:20:34 PM

There are people that are righteous and others that are unrighteous in the religion of Islam. Just as the same goes within other religions.

I haven't yet had time to read the things you spoke about Islam, so I won't comment on it.

I ask you to consider that there are many other things to reason about instead of just criticizing others. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't talk about things you see as wrong, but there is a season for everything and sometimes it is best to say your piece and move on to other things.

That way you still have time to bring improvements to your own self. That will be much better for you than anything else.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/15/2007 10:01:34 PM

IM SORRY IF I HAVE OFFENDED MUSLIMS. I HOPE THEY DONT PUT A JIHAD ON ME. I AM AWARE THAT MANY SUFI MUSLIMS HAVE LIVED A LIFE SIMILAR TO THAT OF THE RASTAMAN. I AM NOT SAYING THAT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD. I JUST OFTEN HOW ONE CAN BE A MUSLIM AND A RASTAMAN. MY USUMPTION OF THIS IS BECAUSE HAILE SELASSIE IS THE POWER OF THE TRINITY. THE HOLY TRINITY IS FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. THEY ARE ONE IN JAH. FROM THE FACT I REASON THAT BECAUSE HAILE SELASSIE I IS THE POWER OF THE TRINITY THAT HE MUST BE ONE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT. NOW, I HAVE READ THE KORAN IN AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION. IT IS A BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING BOOK, BUT SOME PASSAGES SEEM TO BE IN CONTRADICTION TO THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE. THE KORAN STATES THAT THERE IS NO HOLY TRINITY. THE KORAN ALSO STATES THAT YESUS CHRIST WAS NOT CRUCIFIED. DOES THE KORAN DIRECTLY DEGRADE HAILE SELASSIE I? CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THAT? I WILL REPENT AND WORSHIP ALLAH . IS THE KORAN THE SUPERIOR BOOK? DOES THE KORAN REPLACE THE BIBLE?
JAH RASTAFARI
YESUS CHRIST
THE TRUE HOLY SPIRIT

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/15/2007 10:40:56 PM

I HAVE READ THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE MEANING OF AL-QUR'AN THE GUIDANCE FOR MANKIND O RABB! OPEN FOR ME MY HEART BY MUHAMMAD FAROOQ-I-AZAM MALIK COPYRIGHT 1997 THE INSTITUTE OF ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE HOUSTAN, TEXAS, U.S.A. I GOT IT FROM OFF A WEBSITE FOR FREE. I APOLOGIZE FOR MAKING THOSE NICE PEOPLE OVER AT THE HOUSTAN ISLAMIC SOCIETY FOR SENDING ME THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE TRANSLATION OF THE KORAN WHICH I HAVE. THOSE ARE NOT PEOPLE, BUT I BELIEVE THE JESUITS USE SOME MUSLIMS TO THEIR PURPOSES. I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR ITERNAL LIFE WITH MY HEAVENLY FATHER JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I

SELAM

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 10:50:24 PM

Lol there is that description again
" A MUSLIM AND A RASTAMAN "

where are all these muslim rastas and how come i never get to meet any lol

Looking for eternal life eh ? Do you think this is the best way to go about it ?

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 9/22/2015 12:41:34 AM

Theres also a HUGE difference between the Ganja smoking sufi who truly are concerned with wisdom and ignorant muslim boasters.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I