Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2462&start_row=1

SUFFERING

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/15/2007 8:33:58 PM

SUFFERING

Words of Mayah Jedayah

IN THE TRUE NAME OF THE HOLY FATHER, IN THE TRUE NAME OF THE HOLY SON, BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT,

Suffering

Try to Remember or Imagin watching The One You Love Most of all and everything, perhaps Your Child, in pain... dying.

All the Pain and sorrow you felt or feel, and the helplessness, You would have done anything you could to prevent what was happening. To save your Beloved One from The Pain, and also save yourself from the suffering.

Now, Think about Father JAH and Him being ALMIGHTY.

His Most Beloved Son Was about to be Tortured to Death.

And His Beloved Son begged His Beloved Father "Please, save me if it is possible."

The Father Had to Withdraw His saving Hand from His Son. And try to ignore His Request, He, Being ALMIGHTY could easily have Prevented it. But simply, Because there was No Other way to open the gates of Life for You and Me, The Father Chose to not stop it.

His Beloved Son Asked Him again "Please Father, If it is Possible that you can prevent This from happening, Please do it, if it's not Possible, Let Your will be done and not mine...."

Now, All Things are possible for JAH, HE IS ALMIGHTY and He was able to prevent it. But If He Prevented it, There would be no salvation for Man-kind.

His Most Beloved Son Started Sweating Blood, and Asked His Father One more time "Please Father, Save me if you can...Please....But if it is not possible...if it cant be done in any other way, Let Your will be done and not mine".

Father JAH had to choose between letting Us suffer for all of eternity....Or Taking The Pain Himself.

Now, even if We didnt have a choice in a situation like that, We would all want to save our loved one from the pain, and thereby also save ourself from the pain by any means necessary. And The Father Had a choice, He is The Almighty.

The Only Thing that is Bigger than Him being Almighty, is the fact that HE is Almighty and HE, being Almighty chose to inflict the Pain and Suffering upon Himself and His Most Beloved instead of all of us. Simply so that He could forgive us for doing wrong, forgive us for transgressing AGAINST HIM.

His Most Beloved Son, Who is a Part of Him, was being tortured, Suffering on the cross...

But There was an even greater Pain taking place, a Pain that is Greater than Any Physical Pain, a Pain that goes beyond all our imagination; The Suffering of The Holy Father, Watching His Son Cry for Help, Cry out in pain, mocked and tortured by wicked men. And The Almighty Father, wanting to open the Gates of His Kingdom for Us (You and Me), Couldnt do anything but watch, and Cry.

This Pain and Suffering that The Holy Father Experienced, While watching His Most Beloved One being Tortured and Killed by the wicked. That Pain and suffering, Is the pain and Suffering that made Him able to have Compassion on us, and Forgive us for our infinite sins.

That Pain and suffering is far greater than all the pain and suffering of all man-kind since the beggining of time, combined. If we could have prevented our suffering, we would have done it.

He could, but He didnt.

Because Without Having Experienced Pain and Suffering, One can not feel compassion.

And He could not forgive infinite sins without contradicting His Holy Nature which is JUSTICE. If it wasnt for Compassion.

Because Justice without Compassion would mean that we all had to pay for every sin we ever comitted, Since Death is the wage of sin, The consequence of sin. But There is Compassion, And Only Because of what took place on The Cross of JAH.

Everytime We sin, and have to ask for forgiveness. He has to Remember The Infinite suffering of His Son Crying for Him in pain, to be able to feel compassion and forgive us.

Each time We sin, We Hurt The One Who Loves us the Most, The One who sacreficed His own Physical Body and heart for us, The One Who gave us of His Holy Spirit, The One who continue to treat us as His Children even when we Hurt Him.

When We wake up and realise How we hurt Him, We stop sinning.

His Holy Spirit makes it able for us to stop sin, something man is not able to do on His own.

But we also have to Obey His Holy Spirit, since He dont take away our free will, He gives us an option, a way to be Holy and stop sinning, By Planting His Nature in us. But we have to make the choice to Obey Him, Obey His Nature and Allow Him to Kill sin in us.

Father JAH, Words can not explain what You have done for us. But I pray that these words will open the eyes of all your True children who are struggeling, and make them See what you have truly done for us all. I pray that this will give all your children better perspective.

I pray that This will be a dagger in the heart of satan.

SO BE IT!

ThankYOU Father JAH!!!

HALLELUJAH!

Luke 15
The Parable of the Lost Sheep

1Now the tax collectors and "sinners" were all gathering around to hear him. 2But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law muttered, "This man welcomes sinners and eats with them."

3Then Jesus told them this parable: 4"Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Does he not leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders 6and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.' 7I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.
The Parable of the Lost Coin

8"Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins[a] and loses one. Does she not light a lamp, sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? 9And when she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbors together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.' 10In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."
The Parable of the Lost Son

11Jesus continued: "There was a man who had two sons. 12The younger one said to his father, 'Father, give me my share of the estate.' So he divided his property between them.

13"Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. 14After he had spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. 15So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him to his fields to feed pigs. 16He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.

17"When he came to his senses, he said, 'How many of my father's hired men have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! 18I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired men.' 20So he got up and went to his father.
"But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.

21"The son said to him, 'Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.[b]'

22"But the father said to his servants, 'Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let's have a feast and celebrate. 24For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' So they began to celebrate.

25"Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. 26So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. 27'Your brother has come,' he replied, 'and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.'

28"The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. 29But he answered his father, 'Look! All these years I've been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!'

31" 'My son,' the father said, 'you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. 32But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' "

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I