Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2459&start_row=1

WORDS OF JAH TOSH AKA TOSH 1

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/15/2007 8:26:39 PM

The Truth, The Way, And The Light!!! I BELIEVE JAH!!!

WORDS OF JAH TOSH A.K.A TOSH 1

There are three wills all working simultaneously, all self serving, and all working to get their own way. These three wills are the will of Satan, the will of Man, And The Will of JAH ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF ALL THINGS. The will of Satan is against the will of JAH, working behind the scenes in another dimension in the spiritual realm, and manifests itself as evil and/or LIES in the physical realm. In contrast, The Will of JAH overpowers conquers the will of Satan, also behind the scene in the spiritual realm, and manifests itself as good and/or TRUTH in our physical world. Mankind is given a choice we can either worship, serve, or work for the purpose of those who seek and follow The Truth or Serve the Will of Satan who represents A LIE(S).

Now this may seem a little off topic but I was thinkning to myself one day why would an ancient ARMY, such as the Roman Garrisons, burn down A Library, which would more likely store valuable knowledge that could serve to help their purpose(s). Then it dawned on me, that they must have been acting under the influence of A LIE. Their PRIDE led them to believe that it was more important to whipe out the all traces of the conquered civilization, and that included the burning of libraries. Hypothetically speaking this could have also been done for the purpose of erasing that peoples version of history. Now any rational person would ask themselves why not take all the books, sift through for books containing valuable knowledge and keep them for yourself. Could mankind possibly have been this ignorant. Who knows, but as I see it, there are only three possibilites.

The first possibility is that yes, we we're that ignorant, and in the rage of the moment, after conquering some unsuspecting city, we burned down libraries. This would imply that mankind up to highest social class is ignorant, And that the LIE which is always provided by Satan, blinded us to the point where we couldn't see that our action of burning a library was self defeating. Why, because GOOD or Evil knowledge is power. If this possibility were true, then that would mean that SATAN kept those in power at an extreme level of ignorance, and wouldnt allow those who serve his will to see the importance of knowledge.

The second possibility is that the libraries either we're never burned or burned after being emptied of all its contents. This would mean that, one, Satan allowed those who serve his will to see enough that they wouldn't foolishly burn down potentially valuable information. In this second possibility, satan accomplishes two aims. Firstly, knowledge is destroyed but it is not destroyed. It is destroyed in the sense that it is now hidden from the general public and future generations. The power hungry leaders will take and extract anything of value and keep it for themselves, and any information that empowers the indivdual will be kept away from the masses. This allows for Satan to keep the masses, in general, ignorant, whilst using a select few at the top levels of society to BETTER serve his will and further his plan.

The third possibity is this, is that there is knowledge out there so empowering, that he himself wills it to be destroyed because the knowledge itself is so empowering that it could destroy Satans control over us eternally. Now im guessing if GOD created such knowledge it would also have the Power to allow for Satan to conquer heaven and Earth. Satan would have to use his servants, who are any and everyone who serve the purpose of a LIE, whatever that false purpose may be (fame, fortune,etc...), to find this knowledge. Upon finding this knowledge he would have to then decipher it or better yet understand it, something he will never be capable of because this knowledge is of THE TRUTH and he himself is A LIE.

I am guessing that Satan has amassed much knowledge and this knowledge has empowered him to do much fuckry on Earth, but he has not won and claims no victories for all he has done, has made us, who serve GOD in TRUTH, stronger and wiser. Those of the elite working closely with the Great Deciever SATAN should be very worried now, because everything they have tried to USE against us has failed. All the knowledge they have tried to keep from us we we're born with as it is our birth right.

The lord is calling his Soldiers who seek Truth and Defend Truth to WAKE THE FUCK UP, stop tellng yourselves lies in order to continue your life comfortably. The leaders of world have brain washed us, Do you hear me, BRAIN WASHED. You as it stands now, basically have NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF. WHY BECAUSE THIS WORLD NEVER GAVE YOU A REAL CHOICE, SOCIETY HAS BEEN TELLING YOU WHO YOU ARE AND HOW TO BE IT FROM BIRTH, AND YOU SIMPLY ASSUMED THE POSITION, NO PUN INTENDED BUT WE ARE GETTING FUCKED. NONE OF THE BULLSHIT THIS WORLD IS TRYNNA TO SELL YOU WILL EVER FULFILL YOU OR MAKE YOU TRULY HAPPY, ITS ALL A LIE. YOU ARE LIVING IN A VERSION OF HELL, WE ARE CRACK FEINS TO OUR OWN DESIRES. SOME OF US HAVE LIED TO OURSELVES CONVICINGLY AND SAID "ITS OKAY FOR ME TO GO ON LIVING THIS WAY", WHILE THE REST OF US KNOW THIS SHIT IS FUCKRY AND IF WE CONTINUE DOWN THIS PATH WE ARE DOOMED TO A LIFE OF UNFULFILLED DREAMS AND MISERY.

DONT TAKE THIS BLOG AS ONE OF THEM AS ONE OF THEM STUPID ASS BLOG YOU RECIEVA AS FORWARDS YOU GET FROM YOUR CO-WORKERS or FRIENDS.THIS IS REAL TALK.

THESE DEVILS WANT US TO BE THEIR SLAVES, AND CANT YOU SEE THEY ARE HALF WAY THERE. 99% OF US WORK FOR BULLSHIT WAGES THAT BARELY PAY THE BILLS. 99% OF US ARE WORKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE, WHAT KIND OF SENSE DOES THAT MAKE! AND THOSE IN THE ELITE CLASSES BELIEVE THEY ARE EXEMPT BUT THEY ARE ALSO FOOLING THEMSELVES. THEY TOO WORK FOR SOMEONELSE HIS NAME IS SATAN. YOU WE'RE NOT PUT ON THIS EARTH TO DO SOMEONE ELSES WORK, ESPECIALLY SATANS. ITS TIME TO WAKE UP SHOUT WITH A LOUD CRY "FUCK THIS SHIT". GET OUT OF THE MATRIX A.K.A BABYLON....AND TELL EVERYONE YOU LOVE TO DO THE SAME. IF YA PEOPLES DONT HAVE COMPUTERS TELL EM BY WORD OF MOUTH OR PRINT THEM A COPY.

PS. TO YOU NOSY SPINELESS WORTHLESS DEVILS...I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE...WATCHING ME, OBSERVING ME, TRYING TO MASTER MY EVERY MOVE...LOOKING FOR WAYS TO BURDEN ME WITH GUILT AND SHAME...TRYNNA TO MAKE ME WORTHLESS...WELL HEAR THIS...I DON'T GIVE A F..$K...F..$K YOU AND YOUR SORRY PLAN...EVERY TIME ONE OF US DEFENDERS OF THE TRUTH TRY AND RISE UP YOU TRY AND KILL US...WELL NOT THIS TIME...YOUR TIME IS STEADILY GETTIN SHORTER!!! BABYLON MUST BURN!!! PRAISES TO THE MOST HIGH GOD HOLY EMMANUEL I KING SELLASSEI JAH RASTAFARI

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I