Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=245&start_row=1

Is black men on the attack?

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 3/7/2004 7:53:37 PM

I was reading an article that there is open season on black males more than ever, ie;young men as Kobe Bryant,Michael Jackson,Lionel Tate, and Marcus Dixon. Do you beleive the attack against young black male are escalating as we speak? What's your view on this?

Roots Dawtha

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/9/2004 12:38:14 PM

Greetings,

I don't know if the attacks have risen against young black men. Although it wouldn't surprise I if babylon is doing so, babylon always goes from bad to worse.

I know that in Toronto, I have heard more complaints on the news about Police officers abusing their position and targeting black men.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/9/2004 3:38:24 PM

It funny that you would respond to this Ark I just funny. The reason why this is happen in TON and else where is becasue the tide is changing and the whiteman knows his 6,000 yrs of rule is up! So he trying his best to cut all image of postive blackman to something "vile" lol. It a sign

One
Za-Za

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/9/2004 4:30:01 PM

Greetings,

Black men are not vile, and I would never say or think this. The vile tongue comes in people of many different colours. Every country has a few of these vile tongues.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I