Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=244&start_row=1

Selassie I words....

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 3/7/2004 9:12:11 AM

Greetings I

Iman reading the Fyah Words of I n I Majesty for a long time now... and I learned so much from HIM.

But now there came people who say, that many speeches of His Majesty are not written by himself. Even a Ethiopian Orthodox Christ told me this.
But I also saw and read spontanous interviews and speeches.... where it is impossible that someone gave HIM the words to use.... and I see the same Wisdom of Selassie I in all his Speeches!
It is maybe imposible to proof this... but I do not care... I know MY Majesty... and everytime I listen to HIS words I see him speaking.... deep in my heart I emmediatly realise what His Majesty words are, and which arenīt.

So I wanted to ask the Is if you know something about this?
Because I got this informations from people who are normally much beter informed than I(EOC Christians etc) .... but I just cannot agree with them this time!
I know it is HIS FYAH SWORD OUT OF HIS MOUTH .... like Revelation say... it is HIS FYAH ... not of somebody else!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/7/2004 2:39:49 PM

Greetings,

I don't have any proof to say that Selassie I wrote all of his speeches or not, although I feel that he wrote them all himself. But I know that even if someone else wrote some of the speeches, that Selassie I wouldn't read it unless he reviewed it and agreed with what it said.

Almost any leader in the world that has a particular speech written by others would first review it and make sure that they approve of what it says before they present it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 3/8/2004 8:27:04 AM

Greetings I

Yes Ark.... I came to the same point... Selassie I would never read something with what he did not agree!
But though it is different... because it would be someone elseīs wisdom. And why would God need to ask a human for wisdom?

Bro Gad I

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/8/2004 1:01:22 PM

Mek a joyfull noise unto The Most High,H.I.M. Haile Selassie I RasTafari

Selassie I,InI treu and righteous King,God in flesh pon Earth.
No doubts...His Majesty wouldnt need fe haffe other men to write His statements.Him is Jah,so all Knowledge is within Him.Moses didnt ask his people for Guidance, to beget it he prayed to JAH.

below shows how His Majesty Himself seem to have said to other men,how and when Him begat all that knowledge and Wisdom....By the will of JAH

``...... On one occasions a priest asked Tafari where he got his knowledge. Tafari's reply was, he got much of it at the time of his baptism, conducted, according to tradtion, on the fortieth day of his life. The Kes (priest) who presided at the ceremony had opened Tafari's eyes with the first touch of Holy Chrism, then everything that ensued, was comprehensible to the infant, as if he was an adult. He remembered the priest pronouncing his surname and then his baptismal name, Haile Selassie 1st, and then he blew softley in his face to ward off evil spirits. This was the instant Tafari claimed he felt himself enveloped by a golden glow and as the priest began to anoint him, water touching his forehead, breast shoulders and all other thrity-seven prescibed places, he felt his knowledge increase, filling him up like a vessel and endowing him with a great sense of clarity about creation and the final purpose of man....``

JAH LIVES
Blesses
ijah

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 3/8/2004 1:04:23 PM

Greetings I

Yes Ijah, I think the same.
Very good story, where do you have it from?

Bro Gad I

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/8/2004 2:25:21 PM

Greetings and Respect,

Bro Japhet,we are in conversation today,as it seems...
Rise in the strenght of JAH itinualy

I got the words from i own page.below is the link

http://people.zeelandnet.nl/adamr

Once there,ye will see this link..``Selassie as a feared kid..``
Go read it,bro...

OneLove&Inity

Messenger: fire Sent: 3/8/2004 2:26:29 PM

In this time, Iya livity en Rule over deh earth. Greetins Kings and Queens in His Majesty Name, King of Kings, Jah Rastafari.

They shall trot all over deh earth searching for the truth but they shall not find. Like the Bibel, the message is simple and true, His WORD lives - tis all true, as is true of this time. Like the Bibel, all dem babylon wanna neva will comed, InI will burn thru all and seen the naked truth of Luv for umaniti. InI luv Iya as is the message of HIM that livity now and foeva in His Kingdom of love of within earth and without.

Dis Iay one is the Kingdom of Rastafari King of Kings. InI feel the message from this site and it don't matter how and when it was written or known. Now is what matters and forward in Jah luv and protect, InI gwan.

Much respect Kings and Queen - for few shall hear the message and few shall see the true Kingdom of him that knows,

Rastafari Kind Selasie I - Blessed is He.

One Luv
Kgabo

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/14/2004 11:58:57 PM

Greetings,

Yes I Kgabo. Unless babylon finds love, they will search for the truth but never find it. The truth comes with Love, because the closer I and I is to Jah, the closer I and I will be to Love and Truth.

In Truth and Love, I and I will be able to hear the words of the Most High Jah RasTafarI.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 3/15/2004 3:23:23 PM

Blessed love Jah Rasta FAr I......

Be-LOVE-d....Heartically with fullness of INI know that it is not u, me, he, she or they that teach I...KNOW yourself becuz ones, INI all have the same things to know and to site as wiseUP.

Man get all mixed up when he follow he, me, us, she or they.

Thanks and Priases to the Most High when Ras Ijah stated about the AWARENESS of HIM at that time in HIM livity.
Selassie I uttered.....
"felt his knowledge increase, filling him up like a vessel and endowing him with a great sense of clarity about creation and the final purpose of man....""

Note...Selassie did NOT say that the PRIESTS gave him anything.... It was at that time all things became known to HIM. Site BECAME KNOWN TO HIM....No man gave HIM knowledge or wisdom....it was not created nor invented nor beLIEved nor attained....

Site Bredren and sistren of the MOST HIGH of Jah-ration, OVERSTAND that all of the talk talk that is here and there is not anything NEW nor anything secret or hidden...It is all.....encompassing...for INI to beccome AWARE of first and to site it and be it. Like a baby who is born with hands and feet that he does not use, because he is not aware of those part of his body. His lack of awareness does not negate the truth and reality and function of them. Parents will point out them to the baby, moving them and such, but until the baby is ready for that awareness, he does not site the feet and hands. When the child comes to awareness of those feet and hands, nothing within himself will stop him from using those hands and feet that have always been with him. Site.

So blessed ones, the searching is not a hide an seek out side of i, it is inside INI. AWARENESS of the what Jah blessed I is the beginning of the manifestation of knowledge and wisdom.

The "words" of HIM "written" down somewhere here or there do not manifest INI......Just as lies can not manifest into truth. Site. KNOW YOURSELF......

THe Lord Reigns, Jah is robed in majesty. the lord is robed in majesty and armed with strength... the world is firmly established it cannot be moved, the earth was established long ago.

Let all that is spoken and read and heard speak to the INI....and KNOW for i self what is truth and what is lies.

Love to the bredrens and sistern....INI a perfect image of the I-rator. BE JAH-ONENESS

JAH RASTA FAR I..
Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/16/2004 12:15:15 AM

Greetings,

Yes I, it is within I and I from the beginning. When I and I know Iself, I and I will know what to accept and what to reject, because I within will show I and I the truth.

I (RasTafarI People) will also recognize I, when I walk down the street, when I speak Jah word, when I show Jah example. So I recognize Jah RasTafarI, for Selassie I is I. As the I has brought forward many times, Nefertiti, I is the Ocean. So I know I. One Conciousness, One Jah.

Blessed Love and Jah Strength,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I