Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2420&start_row=1

If Haile Selassie is the second coming of Christ, then when is the armaggedeon?

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/7/2007 7:37:05 PM

I believe Haile Selassie to be the second coming of Christ. I am confused as to why the armagedeon has not come yet and the whore of Babylon, the Vatican, still exists and is ruling the world. Perhaps the armaggedeon will come in 2012. I Have searched the internet and found that some who claim to be Rastas say that Haile Selassie was not the second coming, and that Jahshuwah/Yeshua has yet to come. They say that Haile Selassie was just a King of Israel of the bloodline of Solomon. I and I however, believe Haile Selassie to be the second coming of Jahshuwah/Yeshua/Jesus Christ. Be aware! The Vatican is the Mother of all Harlots! I bet that the Jesuits are behind some of this propaganda against the Most High, as they are behind nearly every false doctrine. Allah is satanic, and Islam is a creation of the Vatican. Peter Hans Kolvenbach, The "Black Pope" rules the world through the Jesuits, who in turn control the top levels of freemasonry and such evil organizations such as the CFR, the Bilderberg Group, Club of Rome, Knights of Malta, Illuminati, and Bohemian Grove. I and I know the Catholic Church is satanic because I and I was recently expelled from my Catholic High School for smoking the Holy herb Ganja, and praising the most High Jah Rastafari. The Catholic church worships Mary "Queen of Heaven" aka Astaroth, a demon. During my period at Catholic School, I and I hid in the bathroom and read the King James Bible, the textus receptus, the true word of JAH. They didn't want me there because I and I was interfering with their devil's work. Yes, I truly believe the Catholic Church is demonic.

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 12/8/2007 12:23:08 PM

Well this is the Armaggedeon,if dont know or if u still looking for it.From ever since Good and Evil always clashes,so it is good over evil in this Armaggedeon the people of the world faces today and tommorrow.Jah Rastafari Jes#us Messiah Haile Selahssie I!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/9/2007 11:18:38 PM

In Revelation, Haile Selassie I shows HIMself twice. Once before judgement, when he opens the Seven Seals so that Revelation time can begin. And then after the Seven Seals accomplish their works Haile Selassie I shows HIMself again in the final judgement.

Read Revelation and you will see that this is so.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/13/2007 9:37:50 AM

Thanks bretheren for the clarification. I and I had a similar view but because I and I went to catholic school, I and I was surrounded by the doctrine of devils constantly.

PRAISE JAH RASTAFARI LORD OF LORDS AND KING KINGS

SELAM

Messenger: AntiKILLumiNAZI Sent: 12/17/2013 12:38:29 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/17/2013 3:33:57 PM

Haile selassie I is not Jesus Christ
The armegiddeon is right now and we been living it for the past 400 years

Haile selassie I is the almighty

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/25/2013 8:28:58 PM

Jesus Christ is the Almighty. Ras Tafari is Jesus Christ, the Almighty, the Power of the trinity. My God. Whats so difficult of overstanding that? God

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/26/2013 12:41:03 AM

What about if Jesus never existed???Does that mean H.I.M is not divine???

The Divinity of H.I.M is not only found in the Jesus story.I still remember one coronation day when I was listening to some reggae tunes on a radio station,and people made phone calls reasoning about H.I.M coronation.
The dj then linked up with an Incient Mumma who is said to have witnessed the coronation.
She talked about the majestic,glory of Rastafari and she said the Jesus story is fake and she said it was brought up to hide the truth of Selassie I.

According to her,all the biblical prophecies that concerned Judah was refering to H.I.M and never Jesus including the virgin birth.
The prophecies prophecy the coming of Selassie I,the True and Living God and King

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/26/2013 1:54:00 PM

There was no Jesus

Before anybody talks on Jesus I want to see proof of his existance

I know of many 'Christ' and Selassie was most definitely Christ

But Jesus........ I don't think we have to explain why he doesn't exist, surely you have to explain how he does? Prove it for me...

Meanwhile while people are doing that, let's look back to the many many many saviours redeemers kings queens deities gods that we have evidence of from ancient times to the modern day in the motherland.

But we don't want to do that, we are taught all of that is sac religious or blasphemous. To who? God? Or the pope?

Burn JC, Haile Selassie I man say.

And even if JC did exist, we been living as Gods on this earth for millennia before anyone ever heard of a Jesus. Why is the ONLY way to salvation through Jesus? The indigenous tribes of Africa were uncivilised and doomed to hell before they were taught about Jesus? GTFOH. What about Ethiopia? The mother of civilisation? We're the Ethiopians Axumites and Kushites destined to hell? Before Jesus came on the scene? Most of the wars killing between nations on this earth has been due to biblical interpretation of Jesus

Free up your thinking, you may find salvation

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/26/2013 3:39:11 PM

Meanwhile while people are doing
that, let's look back to the many many
many saviours redeemers kings
queens deities gods that we have
evidence of from ancient times to the
modern day in the motherland.

List some my lord Garvey Africa

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI