Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=242&start_row=21

C.U.R.E

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/8/2004 2:30:33 PM

Greetings,

An Idren just showed I this verse to show how it speaks of Haile Selassie I. I decided to include it here because it refers to what I was just saying about Selassie I in I previous post.

2 Esdras 12

31 And as for the lion whom you saw rousing up out of the forest and roaring and speaking to the eagle and reproving him for his unrighteousness, and as for all his words that you have heard,

32 this is the Messiah whom the Most High has kept until the end of days, who will arise from the posterity of David, and will come and speak to them; he will denounce them for their ungodliness and for their wickedness, and will cast up before them their contemptuous dealings.

33 For first he will set them living before his judgment seat, and when he has reproved them, then he will destroy them.

34 But he will deliver in mercy the remnant of my people, those who have been saved throughout my borders, and he will make them joyful until the end comes, the day of judgment, of which I spoke to you at the beginning.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/11/2004 1:46:00 PM

I guess ark you think that I'm sis T too Right? lol She is right you are putting everything infront of you to not DO ANYTHING! And I forgot about the '96 rally! But I won't go there cause I know you didn't! And you speak of the ways to destorying Babylon like it works! But even Selassie took up arms. If you were there you'll be probley hiding under something. This is what I was speaking of before WEAKEN THE MOVEMENT. I tell you Ark the only way you stay safe and comfortable to say what you say is becaue of this internet. If you were real you would be doing more. But one day you'll meet a real rasta and show what real rasta do to Babylon. What you do is "lip service" thats true. And you convince yourself that it will work! now thats the funny part. Blaze on sis T at least I know somebody is doing something other than talking about what they going to do!

Za-zA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I