Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2411&start_row=1

Cant confuse Rastafari

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/1/2007 8:04:29 AM

The question is not whether one should be hardcore or humble and meek. The question should be whether one is a Man/Wombman of Right or a Man/Wombman of Wrong.

As long as you are a Man/Woman of Right, then be what and who you are.

As long as you are a Man/Woman of Right,
if you are meek and humble, then be that
if you are hardcore and full of zeal, then be that
if you are a peace maker, then be a peace maker
if you are a warrior, then be a warrior.
As long as you keep on the side of Right, exercise your freewill freely

There is a time and season for everything, and as a Man/Woman of Right, one should know the times and seasons to be humble and the times to be a soldier and fight for what is Right.
One should also know that the Fire ini burn is FOR ALL SEASONS, as long as there is life

Negative thinking, what is negative thinking but thoughts that produce counter-productive actions
To be humble and meek at a time to be hardcore is negative thinking
To be hardcore at a time to be humble and meek is negative thinking

More than one way to serve thy Father, children.
He never made ini all to be the same, so why should ini try ? He created each Man and Woman and animal with his/her own character, that is the glory of the Most High God JAH Rastafari, and ini all should find the best way to glorify ini Creator to the best of ini abilities.
Not to mention that JAH has given each his/her purpose, Yes I, Jah send HIM Ingels to do HIM works upon the earth, HE has given ini idren to spread HIM word, idren to keep the purging fire blazing,idren to lead and teach,idren to send up the praises in the holy places,idren to gather the children

There is no one way to be, RASTAFARI IS

Where would the meek and the humble be when babylon start the war if they cannot call upon their hardcore warrior brethren and sistren
JAH WORKS,

The earth is the Lord and the fullness thereof
One only need to look at the earth to see all the glorious ways that JAH reveal HIMSELF everyday, when Jah is pleased and when Jah shows His Wrath. To say Haile Selassie is just humble is to look at one aspect of HIM glory and ignore all else. Ask Lij Iyasu of the other aspects of the character of His Imperial Majesty, ask benitto

HOLY I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI KING ALPHA QUEEN OMEGA
Blessd Sabbath to All

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/3/2007 11:43:53 PM

Yes I, Everything in due time and season and all RasTafarI have their purpose, as the I said.

Nothing I feel I need to add, so I just say I agree.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I