Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2402&start_row=1

hon.Preist Teddy E A B I C PART 1

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 11/27/2007 3:23:43 PM

Blessed love,

This post is set up to bring the true knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jes-us Christ to the people of the world. Also to show the people that with knowledge wisdom and understanding of the scriptures, they will discover that for centuries upon centuries they were misled by the devil, this devil has taught the poor and the have not's to accept poverty and disease as some test of faith that will eventually lead him to his "milk and honey in the sky". While on the other hand the "haves and the have mores" reap the rewards of the earth, even at the expense of the poor man's blood. This devil has no regards for human life, this devil is preparing for war while we the righteous are preparing to meet our God and King. I will use this site to show the people of the world that Jes-us never taught us to look for the Kingdom of God in the sky, but rather in man and that because of a lack of understanding of the scriptures the whole world was almost led astray. Now is the time for the people of the world to resurrect themselves from the dead (a life of sin and shame), and awake themselves to the true consciousness of themselves. Awake to the consciousness that man was created in the "image and likeness of God" and should live in the "image and likeness" of whom he was created.

HON PRIEST TEDDY PT 2

PRIEST TEDDY EABIC PT 3

HON PRIEST TEDDY EABIC PT 4

HON PRIEST TEDDY EABIC PT5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I