Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=240&start_row=31

Selassie - Nyahbinghi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/9/2004 3:33:40 PM

Can dig? ahh what? One this is what this is about? Go to any rasta forum and see that! I guess I'm them too right...or dig?

One
Za-Za

Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 3/9/2004 4:19:58 PM

Za Za no disrespect but I would like to know if the idren is black or white? Cause it seems on this forum there is a lot of dispute and attacks. I am wondering(since I can't see the people I am talking to)if its about the color of the skin. I am born-bred jamaican and I am black. I would like to know that this forum is set up to share positive ideas,reasoning and may bring I&I together as rastafarian. I know I&I may have disagreements but to attack eachother? This is the same thing I&I is talking about which bring division to our people. As rastafarian we should do and know better!

Roots Dawtha

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/9/2004 5:00:41 PM

Yes I,Imperial Ijesty RasTafari

Bless you,Roots Dawtha,finally some backup..
Tell them,tell them JAH JAH ways

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/11/2004 1:43:32 AM

Greetings,

I am just moving this previous post of mine to the front because it seems like tree-natty-za-za might have missed it.

How did you know what I was talking about Za-Za. Did tree-natty-za-za tell you to come look?

Prove it?

Know this tree-natty-za-za. If I prove it here, I will also prove it on Rasta Nick's forum. Do you still want I to prove it?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/11/2004 12:10:59 PM

Sure Ark sure prove it how many times must I ask and you still ask me!
I told you a while ago in a thread that I got your site from Natty. I told you this!!! I know Natty I met him in Jersey when he is from at a rally for rasta. We keep in touch thru the IM. But you said I'm him and you can't prove that. On the other forum Natty told me about that but I didn't like it too much. So I came here. Yes me and Natty study and share info. TOGETHER not like you leaches in here do. Natty when he came I asked him to to prove we are not the same. But that wasn't good. And yes me and him speak them same cause our thoughts are the same. And I know that they are white rasta posting here and moderating groups that take on the appearance of others to push their cause. I know a guy in FL who has a website proving all this with pictures of them and links. Its maybe you! But I don't care cause I don't see what point you are showing. You haven't and can't dispute anything I have said in your forum and the only thing you have reach for is to disprove me by saying that I'm someone else.........
Thats will do nothing to what I said or what you read of natty words. You can't denied that being a white rasta is a hypocritical being. And you know a lot about differnet things but you want to be BLACK!!!!!
So now I'm one with NAtty like I said that cool but the truth I've laid down is STILL UNDISPUTED!!!!!!!
Instead of spending time find out who people are you should find yourself first. And stop acting like you black/African cause that a God given right not YOUR for the taking

Dawta yes I'm black and I wasn't attacking if you read what was said to me you said I was attacking? And if you feel or think that because I was attacked I shouldn't attack back......well that mentality is why your foreparents and my are here now cause we wanted to be peaceful to a unpeacefull being. I won't let that happen again in my life NEVER!
As rasta we should know who rasta is for Dawta! We have no division in true rasta but in white rasta they see division all the time. They say I look up website on rasta and I see nothing but Africans is this ok for me since I'm white? I see and hear even more all the time with them. Why ask the question? I am and will be postive around BLACK/AFRICAN/GODS & GODDESS only! Sorry but I can't relate to a whiteman and neither did my foreparents. Cause in Toronto where ARK lives in East York there are plenty of Jamacians and Ethiopians. Thats how Ark I became rasta from seen them all time. I know you'll tell me something different Ark but they're in your neighborhood. I know plenty Jamaican from TO! and ET's! as well. So when I ask you how and why you became a rasta you told me everything else but that. I'm going to TO again for the caribbean festival I GO EVERY YEAR! So we are there and you said to yourself cool I like them and lets see what they are about.
That cool too man but admitt it don't deny! AYE!
You are not real! I'm sorry I seen fake cats like you all the time in many places i travel. And when they start talking that sprituial BS on rasta and don't get to the freedom Africa part they not real! Not sit at your home with other white moderators and control websites to your pleasure and trade info you pirate from unsuspecting black members that think you black and think that you just! Please!
I speak like A STRONG BLACKMAN if you knew any maybe you would understand....but you don't!

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/11/2004 3:09:10 PM

Greetings to the brethren an sistren of the Faith..

Me brethren Zaza:me nah wanna fuss nor fight anymore,so let that be clear,please....Respect oneanother,you owe that to His Majesty,in claiming to be rasta.

How do you sight being Rasta.Zaza????
Do you look up to H.I.M. in ye guidance and in ye issues???Or did ye develop ye own way fe solve problems,approaching of peoples,and this preechin of your overstanding what you try to pass on???

Again me nah wanna fight,just askin a good defenition how Zaza sights RasTafari{H.I.M.} and being rasta.....
iman do this because your words imply that: a: ye ARE a Rasta,and b:ye nah deal with division......

InI sight RasTafari as King of Kings and Lord of Lords,The Lion of Judah, the elected of God,InI Savior....Iman sight BEING Rasta,as one whom follow His Majesty teachings,{the first enquirement }in evry way,each and evrywhere...Seen??

Below i pasted those words of Zaza,which Iman do think that they imply things,that are contrary again.Evrytime again,We have witnessed the division you wanted fe bring amongst InI ,JAHchildren.

``As rasta we should know who rasta is for Dawta! We have no division in true rasta but in white rasta they see division all the time. They say I look up website on rasta and I see nothing but Africans is this ok for me since I'm white? I see and hear even more all the time with them. Why ask the question? I am and will be postive around BLACK/AFRICAN/GODS & GODDESS only! Sorry but I can't relate to a whiteman and neither did my foreparents``

Oh,Zaza,please try to only answer the things Iman questioned,so I can get an better insight...This means nah offending,nah shoving and pushing....Just humble yeself,you can do that,and try fe answer it.
Answer it tthat way,inspiring,that we also could see it as a teaching,instead of harsh reply......IF the words mek sense,ofcourse

RasTafari loves,inna the Haert,so better mek sure ``Zion blood`` is flowing thru thy vanes!!!!!! JAH HAILE SELASSIE I, thx an praisesves,inna the Haert,so better mek sure ``Zion blood`` is flowing thru thy vanes!!!!!! JAH HAILE SELASSIE I, thx an praises

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/11/2004 3:41:51 PM

Cool ijah
But i don't what you ask? I think you ask that if I'm rasta?
Yes ijah to me rasta is to KNOW ONESELF! And to bring that to full circle. What I see alot is ones trodding around like someone else!?! This is a Jamacia/African dispora/African movement. If you check that right there it should be no questions. Sis came in here and showed the group a little site that whites run for reparations! Those people in there KNOW THEMSELVES! Not rasta, Africa, or anything like that. But themselves and when they did discover this they acted in a manner that is right for them and still keep their identity. That the beauty of it all! Those white folks there are better rastas than anyone outside of the movement characters I said above. Why can't all whites feel this way? I don't know why and really shouldn't care but it effects what we are doing when they don't act this way, but are compassionate enough to do something. You DON"T have to follow or worship a black king to do something for the cause. Those whites that run organzations like that just the type of whites friends I have. We all have a job to do. Thats what your color stands for! Not mend all our jobs together than nothing will get done! Thats what is happening now! People (white rasta) say and say and say so much glory and praises about Selassie and do nothing to forward his cause. Selassie didn't come for rastas! Selassie came for oppressed people Africans! So why would a man take on the responsiblity of a man that didn't come for them. Yes Selassie talk about different races and coming together but he showed you in ACTION what he really came for. Yes I use Selassie for guidence but thru his actions not his words. And that the REALITY of it all!

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: MICHAEL Sent: 3/11/2004 4:33:55 PM

greetings in the name of SELASSIE 1 everliving..........

Why the color thing za za

Idren is white an Iman no wish to be black , or chinese , or anything else that JAH did not make I

have to admit that I do have more respect for a blackman but its something I must do away with

Iman couldnt imagine being in your shoes

Idren would probably talk the same words

me an TREE have had plenty of talks

if Idren cannot be a rasta an believe in all my heart that I am FINALLY on the right path to knowing the TRUTH

where does that leave this child of ZION , lost forever ?

please let me into your heart za za

InI will not hurt you , Iman am only here cause I have seeeeeeeen the TRUTH.........SELASSIE 1 everliving

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/11/2004 4:40:07 PM

Greetings,

Alright tree-natty-za-za, I will provide the proof. But I will not provide it to you, because me and you already know that you are the same person, so we don't need proof. And I have no desire to show you how you revealed yourself. I would rather that the next time that you come to deceive and try to dig a pit for someone else, that you make the same mistake and fall into your own pit again.

I have provided proof to the following people on this forum. I chose these people because I have seen their reasoning for some time now, and they have been on this forum for a while, so proof belongs to them. But this doesn't mean that I am suspicious of anybody else, only tree-natty-za-za has come with this deception, no one else, I know that for sure.

Nefertiti
mdjonas
the rock
ijah
Qe'ne
peter mloyi
Benjahmin
Bro Jahphet
roots dawtha
Nesta sista
OleGallis
Michael
Ras John
Rasta man

The proof will appear as a link at the top of the page that shows the different forum topics. If anyone in this list doesn't see the link, then let I know and I will make sure that you can.

I will also show this same proof to the following people on Rasta Nick's Forum:

Rasta Nick
ganjAlex
Ras
Oo.oO
Ryan
plant-the-planet
Enlighten
Jah-man
Reed

Jah See and Know,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/11/2004 4:43:33 PM

Greetings,

If anyone already tried to look and it didn't work. It is fixed now.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I