Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=240&start_row=21

Selassie - Nyahbinghi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/9/2004 3:02:00 AM

Greetings,

Oh, I see tree-natty-za-za (not just same character, but same person), so you heard from yourself about this forum so you decided to come check it out yourself. And then you decided to check it out yourself again today. It is funny how one person can start twice on the same forum.

tree-natty-za-za said,
-----------------------
But I also feel Zaza that there is alot out there that needs to be learn and we would have a better understanding of it all now.
-----------------------

Yes, tell yourself tree-natty-za-za that there is a lot to learn.

tree-natty-za-za said,
------------------
This is a godly teaching thats what zaza speaks about. And what I feel my brother is trying to say is that Adam wasn't the first or only human created. And Noah wasn't the only one to survive the flood.
------------------

Complimenting yourself too, tree-natty-za-za. It is good that you feel so highly of yourself. And I am also glad that you can feel what you are saying yourself, that's nice.

tree-natty-za-za said,
------------------
What up Ark!
Heard my man ZaZa is doing something something in here. I told him about this spot when you hit me on the other spot. It looks good I just stop by for a second and will return soon....cool Selassia I
------------------

So you heard from yourself, tree-natty-za-za, that yourself is doing something something in here.

Do you really think I don't know that you are the same person tree-natty-za-za, you must think I am easy to fool. I knew it from the beginning, I knew it after you denied it, and I still know it now. Like I said before, stop your games. How do you expect people to believe a deceiver like you.

You gave I the biggest laugh today tree-natty-za-za, I was wondering how long it would take before you tried to come into this forum and double-team with yourself. I thank you for the joy you brought to my day.

Jah See and Know,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/9/2004 3:03:18 PM

InI RasTafari......Great

What a foolishness going around.Where did this all start??I could remember when Iman came in,it was a good reasoningsite.
Nah vex ,Bro Ark I,show the truth,but nah vex about..It nah worth it.

Give JAH all the thx and praises Igziabehr Y Mas Gan

Messenger: TREE-NATTY Sent: 3/9/2004 3:14:44 PM

Ark you are a smart as a rust nail. I believe ZA told you that he knows me correct? And I told you I gave him your site when I was on Nick's site. And now you said that I'm him? I don't understand yes ZA is my people thru more ways the one. But the same NO I never came to this site before I gave the info to ZA when you gave it to me. But Ark if you feel so that I am him than that a good thing! I agree withwhat he says and what he talks about. But Ark tell me this if ZA and I are the same how would you know really? Not by guessing or knowing.....Since you the moderator just look at the info. And tell me honestly we are the same?

One
TREE-NATTY

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/9/2004 3:16:45 PM

Greetings,

Like I said before Ijah.

The vile tongue and deceiver has entered, and it had to happen. I knew it would, it was just a matter of time.

I am not vex, I thought it was quite amusing. I always knew that he came to deceive. I told you Ijah that I still knew that tree-natty-za-za is the same person days ago.

I and I should just Itinue reasoning Ijah. The vile tongue will come and go with different people, and with the same people pretending to be different. If I and I Itinue with truth and rights, they will be defeated every time.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/9/2004 3:17:25 PM

in addition:

Natty...or whomever you are....
When Ini speak bout the Bible,than iman mean the well common known Bible,but all them other Scripts too.If ye did really read me posts,as you ve said you did,than it couldnt be unnoticed by you,that Iman often used the word ``Scripts``....
natty..if ye wan fe stab i inna the back,ye are in the wrong place,and did met the wrong person..InI nah deal with folly like yours.It nah gets me upset,nor rude..It can only mek i laugh!!!
IF ye really want to do some for the benefit of Rastacongrgation,try fe find another,subliemer,way to approach them that ye wanna teach..
And now ye can tell i again,that Iman dont haffe explain that to you,but time and truth showed InI that you are really in need of those explanations,for ye deeds/words/way of thinking are very opposite of that what ye wan fe preech amongst the heathen...

Open up thy haert and let JAH come in again

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/9/2004 3:18:46 PM

Greetings,

Yes tree-natty-za-za, honestly, I do know without a doubt. I will not tell you how I know, but I know for sure.

Stop playing your games.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/9/2004 3:19:06 PM

treu that ,Ark I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/9/2004 3:21:47 PM

Greetings,

tree-natty-za-za,
--------------------
NO I never came to this site before I gave the info to ZA when you gave it to me
--------------------

Yes, I would agree with that, you didn't come to this site before you gave the info to yourself after I gave it to you.

Actually, I don't know if I agree with that. You could have come before, maybe, maybe not.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/9/2004 3:23:38 PM

Ark I prove it I told you before when you accused me. Prove it ?
Please..... I beg you
Cause you know what Ark I I have talk with others who talk like you! And they speak and reason in the same manner but I never accuse you of being them! You straight up loco you do anything to prove YOUR point. By finding anything to discredit and I am the vile tongue? Just accept it Ark it a change coming and when you step out of your comfort zone you will reveal the trueness of YOUR nature. And you doing it now. Just like they did Malcolm and Martin. Discredited first than build off of that force. The blueprint of the whiteman plan to destory a black movement! You are good but I'm better. TREE wouldn't say half the things I said here. I know he wouldn't he is not as wild as I am.

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/9/2004 3:31:02 PM

By chance????

Natty and ZaZa even do have the same way of signing their posts
Both write:``One``

Not One Love ,or One Aim or so...just ``One``

Is that by chance??Iman think you are right in the things you assumed ,Ark I.

Cool runnings...can ye dig those,ZaZa???

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I