Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=240&start_row=11

Selassie - Nyahbinghi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 3/5/2004 5:47:17 PM

Nyah Binghi is the natural order of life. It is a natural thing. There is a fire that burns all corruption, and that is the fire of truth. In man, truth is consciousness, or awareness. Awareness comes on many levels, and as it comes the falsehood fade away. Naturally Jah create man with a will and free mind, so all slavemaster and slavemaster teachings are false, so they will be destroyed in the fire. Those who follow babylon slavemaster teachings are the followers of the pope, and no man can stand against Jah. Jah is the only creator, so nothing contrary to Jah is reality. It is falsehood and must fade away. So is the babywrong.

I grow hearing about the races. I see only one, because I see mankind. Races is a thing that people invent to categorise people. I see Adam forward to Noah, and even the Bible teaches that mankind is one race. If the I's believe in races, then each individual is a race to himslef, so the reasoning don't make sense. Noah had three sons, Ham Shem and Japhet. It looks like Ham come dark, Japhet light (according to ZA-Za) and Shem come in between. Later on Abraham and the Israelites and Arabs forward from Shem.
Do the I's have brothers and sisters? And they have different skin from the I's. So then it is just like the sons of Noah. There is no rational reason to call these different races. Maybe tribes is a valid way to define, to show the ancestry. But then again in these times when the tribes come together and mix again, even the tribe categories lose their significance.
Peace. Know what you know and don't follow things that you know not of just because one's say it, and because it might be true. What INI do not know INI do not need to know, so there is no need to go straying into guessing games and suppositions. That is somehting we learned from the false system, and we must reestablish our natural culture of faith and knowledge in the Most High. We do not need to guess and gamble the way the nations do. We are not like them.
Today Zion is not a country on the map, and the children of Zion are scattered all over the world. Most of us are not very knowledgeable of our culture, in the sense of having heard teachings of it. But then again, our culture lives in us, and our minds and hearts reflect our culture. INI are Zion, and Zion is INI. Just like America is created by a constitution Zion has a constitution, and it is HIM calling his people to be free. Those who can hear will hear, and that is the judgement, the gift of life.
Let INI don't look at skin colour. All man come from Africa, so this skin colur thing is ism schism (division). I look at HIM. HIM is the one who defines what is African, not a colour code. I have no knowledge of any colour code, nor of any tribal code of lineage that makes one an African. And the I's have no knowledge of it either. But all have knowledge of HIM, and that is the only judgement INI know of. Know what you know and follow no folly.
Africa, Zion, Rastafari, Haile Selassie I, JAH.
One.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/5/2004 7:03:16 PM

Yes I Jonas,

And as One I and I will do all the things that must be accomplished as I and I duty unto RasTafarI.

That is why RasTafarI went through the world to teach Inity and Collective Security. RasTafarI worked to Inite all people unto Jah, from the churches to the countries to all of Jah people as One.

Babylon is falling and will continue to fall until it is done. Babylon can't stand up to the Oneness of Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 3/8/2004 5:15:34 PM

Ras Ark, always the I reasoning about duty and it is the same as struggle. Know that African livity is a natural thing. As the I was reading this so far, was the I struggling to make the I heart beat? No, it beat naturally. That is Africa. It is not a struggle, and it is not a duty. These words are false words that we learned in the wilderness, but now is the time for Zion to establish herself.
Duty means that you want to go one way but duty calls you to a struggle. This is a whole teaching of conflict. Africa is too natural for that.
I would not say it is I duty to follow rastafari one way. It is I nature to go this way. Africa is I identity, and it don't take a fight to be who you are, it is already a fact. A rock don't struggle to be a rock, and a African don't struggle to be a African. INI is salt of the earth. We salt up the earth naturally, because it is our nature, just like it is the nature of the sun to give heat and light. No duty involved. Just life, peace, easy natural way.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/8/2004 7:30:27 PM

Greetings,

Alright Jonas, I could also say, as One I and I can do all the things that is naturally accomplished in I and I RasTafarI livity.

When I speak about duty, I am not speaking about wanting to go one way but duty calls I to another. I want what Jah calls I towards. Maybe duty is the wrong word, but when I say duty, I am speaking about the natural livity unto Jah.

I see what the I is saying about duty, but I don't look at duty in a negative sense, I duty unto Jah is I desire. I find the words struggle and duty useful for describing certain things, and I am not convinced that there is a reason to cast these words away. Selassie I also spoke of struggle and duty when the words were useful to show what he was saying.

Who defines what is natural or unnatural, Jah or people, because different people consider different things natural. And some people consider murder natural, and many other things are considered natural to others but not to I.

So that is where duty comes in for I, I duty is to live natural according to Jah ways. Because urges can be considered natural to some people because the feeling occured without any effort, it just happened. If I get vex and feel like striking or yelling at someone, I resist that urge, because I duty unto Jah is to live differently.

Maybe when the day comes when I no longer have any urges or thoughts contrary to the Most High, I will no longer call it duty. But while I still deal with thoughts or actions that I don't approve of, I will see it as I duty unto Jah to go away from that.

When I keep in mind I duty unto Jah, I avoid going by my own misunderstanding.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 3/9/2004 1:30:34 PM

Seen. It is a difference between being fully conscious and returning to consciousness. While returning it is still a struggle because INI do not yet see the fullness of INIty.
Trod on, but when the I say that the I will struggle, it will be so for the I, and when the I say that Jah will provide it will be so for the I. Think positive, and then there is no struggle even when the I is not fully conscious. Even if there is only a pinprick of light in darkness then the I will move to the light and give thanks. No need to focus on the darkness and say how hard it is to move in the dark. What the I need to see the I will always see, that is a law.

Messenger: TREE-NATTY Sent: 3/9/2004 2:00:39 PM

I see your point Ijah but it seem that JAH gives you so little and you deem that to be good? I just can't accept myself for a little of ANYTHING from JAH. Its got to be JAH size...nah mean? But I also feel Zaza that there is alot out there that needs to be learn and we would have a better understanding of it all now. It known that if you know the past you can see the future in it! This is a godly teaching thats what zaza speaks about. And what I feel my brother is trying to say is that Adam wasn't the first or only human created. And Noah wasn't the only one to survive the flood. But I hear in alot of you's post that "this is what the scripture say" but you should find out what the book DON'T say!!! As far as Nyah I thought it was the name given to to counicel of OAU and for the African Goddess that they named it after. But anyway it things already in place that if you need a question answer about the future you can find it! So all this guessing would cut down.

What up Ark!
Heard my man ZaZa is doing something something in here. I told him about this spot when you hit me on the other spot. It looks good I just stop by for a second and will return soon....cool Selassia I

One
TREE-NATTY

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/9/2004 2:18:08 PM

Greetings,

allright,Natty Tree,but explain what you actualy wanted fe address to I.if Iman a go read one a them Scriptures,iman a go read it to know WHAT it DOES say,contrary to go guess what i not says.Ya dig????
InI shall always defend what the Scripts do say,always shall defend Selassie I ways,and shall always defend InI ways and overstandings.DIG?
You want i fe go read some,and after give it me own explanation,by try fe guess what it did not mention..Then why should one read,Natty???
ye wan I fe become a fool??Cause that is what fools do,them go read,but not mark the words them read...them give unto the words their own foolish defenition,withoiut even noticing what it really says......Like His Majesty would say:..I glory is in the Bible.

Blessed Love&Idance RasTafari

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/9/2004 2:31:03 PM

Them giving an ear,but them not hearing
Them observing,but them sight none at all
Them talkin,but their voices not heard

RasTafari did come fe show InI people,and the world,these things mentioned above....Why them who say that them is Rasta,fight against the word of Selassie I???Now that is a question that keeps bothering i mind lately.All these people yelling and tryin fe convince oneanother this and that....Live by the Law of JAH,not just a bit,but to the fullest in ye efford...

JAHLOVE GUIDES

Messenger: TREE-NATTY Sent: 3/9/2004 2:48:30 PM

Why should you read? For guidence. But not to completey change oneself. Cause the oldest books or tablets that the earth has to offer is not in the bible. But the bible changes it to suit the re-authors need. You don't have to explain that to me. You should explain that to the editors of the bible. And if you take what the bible offers than in essense you take what the authors and editors version as well. So you have NEVER recieve the truth and probley don't know when you will. This is not your problem it everyone problem. But thru the grace of Jah he will reveal to you the truth thru the destorted truth. That what I'm saying. The way you find out what it doesn't say is read what was before the bible. And see what is in there and what was left out. Selassie glorys in a lot of books besides the bible books. It just that the bible is more known thats all. If he really wanted to say where he glorys it would discredited what has already been est.

One
TREE-NATTY

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/9/2004 2:59:18 PM

greetings,

Now i do dig what ye try fe say,Natty..
But again me track some offense inhere.
Truth is given by grace of JAH,treu,not thru but only reading Scripts.
So,how can you state that ones do not have received any truth or knowledge???Are you JAH,do you know whats in I mind,thoughts and how devoted me is???NO,YA DONT..so please dont start also with all this judging.Like i wrote b4 inna one of I posts:Iman is here fe go reason some,SHARE some,to become to One overstanding.SEEN...not to fuss and qaurell,and not fe judge another.

RasTafari Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I