Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=237&start_row=1

Search and Ye shall find

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/1/2004 9:46:41 PM

ZaZa posted something about the church of Selassie I so I went on a little search of my self not to prove anyone wrong but to see if it exists... I found evidance that it did but I didnt find evidance that Selassie I ordained it. Not to say that he didnt, but long time ago I posted these words .. there is no one out here who knows who rasta fari is... I was wrong... there are Ethiopian Orthodox Churches all around with history that dirives from the orthodox church that Selassie I Himself communed in . It gives me great joy to see this, my wife and I have read about the Kebra Negsta the origional names of Sheba.. so Id like to say that Africa is full of knowledge its seeds spread across the globe.

Jah Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2004 12:09:50 PM

Greetings,

Just as seeds from plants grow differently, and also change because of the environment it is planted, so do the seeds of knowledge.

So the plant is still recognizable as coming from the same seed, but there are differences visible as the seed grows. And some plants produce fruit and some don't. But even among the plants that produce fruit, differences still exist.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/2/2004 12:25:20 PM

yes brother as long as we KNOW
THAT ALL COME FROM JAH

ONONON ONE

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I