Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2366&start_row=11

Coronation Day

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/7/2013 3:24:34 PM

Then what is the basis of the assumption that there were representatives of 72 nations at Selassie I Coronation?

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 5/7/2013 3:32:26 PM

Yes now that is cleared up, a Bredrin of mine today asked the same question on who is the 72 cuz no records show up, so another I sent him this....very interesting

http://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380598/jewish/Creation-and-the-Name-of-72.htm

In TRUTH Haile I Selassie I liveth intinually without end

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/7/2013 8:38:37 PM

burningbush, the I said
-----------------------
Then what is the basis of the assumption that there were representatives of 72 nations at Selassie I Coronation?
-----------------------

What basis do you have to call it an assumption?

Just because you can't find information on the internet, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/8/2013 2:54:29 PM

It was just a simple question. You said that it is said that there was 72 nations and I said that it is 52 nations. It is not an assumption. I was reasoning on that because, simply, I and I find it interesting to learn about. You told I that there "was no basis for that assumption"..."just because the information cannot be found on the internet does not mean it does not exist..." and all I and I did was answer the I with a question.

I would agree that strengthening I and I Irits within Rastafari does not involve how many nations attended Selassie I Coronation and it is perhaps irrelevant in your eyes. But this is history that Rastafari people are preserving so you cannot tell I that it is not important and that I simple questions are "polluting" the reasoning.

So, in returning to I initial question,

"What is the basis for the assumption that there were 72 nations at Selassie I Coronation?"

Assumption: 1.A thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof:

Polluting: contamination - defilement

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/8/2013 4:50:49 PM

Countries and nations are two different things.There might be countries less than 72 but the nations were 72.Remember African nations were also present

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/9/2013 9:37:15 AM

Yes I.

HAILE I ON HIGH

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/9/2013 9:48:28 AM

burningbush,

When I mentioned about erasing a post of yours, it had nothing to do with this Reasoning at all.

The I posted a message on an old reasoning, and the topic of that Reasoning was about certain wickedness promoted by babylon, and that is the topic I don't want to pollute the Reasoning.

If the I still doesn't know what topic I am refering to, the I can click the email link at the bottom of the page and send I an email, and I will tell the I the exact topic.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/9/2013 11:37:28 AM

Yes, will email the I later. Blessed love. Selassie I.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I