Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2365&start_row=1

Haile Selassie I Autobiography Volume 1 - Complete

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/1/2007 5:22:43 PM

I finished adding the final 14 chapters to the Autobiography and now the full Autobiography is available on the website.

The chapters I added were 19,20,21,26,27,36,37,38,39,40,42,43,44,45

The autobiography can be accessed at:

http://JAH-RasTafarI.com/autobiography

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 11/1/2007 9:31:42 PM

Praises I, just on time.
RasTafari Bless

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/6/2007 9:01:20 AM

Great works kingman, Jah works

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 11/20/2007 2:41:01 AM

Many thanks and Ises for the I hard work...
Link I man...
RASTAFARI

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 11/21/2007 6:22:02 AM

yes thanks
true dedication
well done!

Messenger: IsaTTA Sent: 11/29/2007 4:13:29 PM

greetings in the name of the HIGHA I

WATT*S GOING ON AGwAaN
NEED THE ONE MAN
HAILE I SELASSIE I'EMPRESS MENEN TOGETHER AS ONE
ONE MAN
ONE WO-MAN
ONE LOVE
ONE AIM
ONE DESTENY
ONE TRUE MAN SHOW
ONE SPIRIT
ONE HOUSE IN JAH NAME

SELAH

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 12/20/2007 11:11:43 PM

Yes IsaTTa, give thanx for reminding of something. I really don't see much online or even hear equal discussion on Empress Menen. Yes at certain times celebrations are held, but I personally do not here the same discussion on the empress as of Selassie. It is obvious that she is equally important to I n I, yet I feel she is not getting the recognition. Like I mentioned in a prevous post, Selassie crowned his queen on his coronation day showing the nations that she is one with him. I n I say I n I love Selassie but I n I need to love the queen same way. I'm not saying I n I not, but I n I need to show equal Ises.
I went online to print pictures of Selassie and empress Menen and I found less then a page of pictures. However, when I type in Selassie, he has pages upon pages of pictures. Even in Rastafari websites, I hardly see her face along side Selassie.
I have one short book on the empress, if ones and ones would like to provide I with any good literature on the queen, pls. let i know..love love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/21/2007 9:38:08 AM

I haven't found any speeches from Empress Menen. And I also haven't found a lot of information about Her.

If the I or anybody else has speeches from Her, let I know and will make a speeches section for Her.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Major Scorpion Sent: 12/25/2007 7:22:55 AM

Information Empress Menen

It are 3 pages of information, you also find Words of Her Majesty here.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/3/2008 12:44:05 PM

Blessed Heart of Love for the link. Yes Ark I, I know if the I had information on the queen the I would make it available. I just find it interesting how she is not honored more often. I n I love queen omega, but ones and ones need to be reminded of the royal bond more often. Give thanx scorpion for the link, heart of love

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I