Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2363&start_row=1

babylon and diet

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: kglass1 Sent: 10/31/2007 9:44:01 AM

Greetings. First I would like to give thanks for all the Rasta who responded to my post concerning the negative influences on children. The responses were very useful. I just wanted to mention something that is funny to me. Today I read a report that says that the chances of getting cancer can be greatly reduced if alcohol and bacon are cut out of the diet. Then, about a week ago I hear something else about "new studies show that a diet high in fiber and fruit and less red meat could actually reduce the risk of colon cancer". They just now start to realize. Rasta known this for a long time. It just shows how their science not as fast as they would like to think. They still far behind Rasta and natural knowledge.
Bless

Messenger: tenda Sent: 11/1/2007 3:05:20 AM

Seen, fi real...

Messenger: Ten Sent: 11/1/2007 9:59:16 PM

Ises
Them need to go back to the ways of natural living, but not as some fashionable trend only the rich can afford. All them discoveries of super-foods and de-tox yogi diets lol! That misunsing and abusing ways of natural healing the ancients practiced.
Give Thanks

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I