Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=236&start_row=71

For All that needed Proof..and what this means about YOU!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 3/9/2004 1:07:47 PM

INI must overstand that it is two different kinds of people in creation - those who see HIM and those who don't. That don't mean they are African or not, because all men are African, one blood descended from Adam. One family of flesh, the son of man.
Those who see HIM form a nation within mankind, a part of mankind, and that is called Zion, or Isreal. Every man is African and is part of HIM, but citizens of Zion are those who see HIM consciously and accept HIM as King. These people are called rastamen and daughters of Zion.
People who do not know of HIM still are Africans and they are still part of HIM, but they do not know to identify themselves. Therefore they will not repatriate to the continent of Africa, where HIM Kingdom will be established.
If it sound mix up, look at it that the continent of Africa is the capital of the world in this millenium. HIM is the King of all men, and those who dwell in the capital are rastas and daughters of Zion who know HIM. The difference between the nations is not who they are, but the fact that followers of HIM know HIM, and others do not know who they are and who HIM is.
If you read the Bible you will see this. But you shouldn't need to do that to see, it is better if you can just know in your heart that only conscious men can rule the world in the new age. Therefore as the Bible says HIM will extend HIM rule from the New Jah-rule-salem. That means that INI must take INI rightful place as rulers of the world.
Again, my message comes from this reasoning too, that INI must take INI place as rulers of the UN, WTO and other organizations that control the world.
I notice nobody saying yes or no to these things. nevertheless I must continue expressing my message I have been given to bring. And I must follow that path......... A leader is one who takes a path and inspires others to follow. When men see it is a good path they will go of their own accord so there is no need to impose one's will over anyone.
I have studied what I must do in creation in life, and in society this is my function, to show equality and human rights. Every man should think and decide what his goals are, and then take intelligent steps to acquire those goals.
And I am not just quoting HIM when I say these things, I am saying what I know to be the case, otherwise I would not say it. It is common sense.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/9/2004 3:31:51 PM

cool

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/9/2004 3:35:27 PM

Ijah no one is telling you to read this but you why are you complaining to yourself?

One
Za-Za

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/9/2004 3:37:06 PM

Sure ..ZAZA...me nah gonna mark ye words anymore

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/9/2004 3:37:07 PM

a, i just read your post again,you are not going to put me out there you the one said all these things.you the one that got it mixed up..you are not christ(i hop that you are walking in his steps,,i do not think your crazy, i think your are ZA-ZA

JAH love
one

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/9/2004 3:40:16 PM

Heard that before Ijah heard it before. But again you came back to this post why? really I don't care but don't blame me

One
Za-Za

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/9/2004 3:46:42 PM

well.i keep on comin back,cause people like you should be fight against always.And Iman is here fe read what all the I s haffe share,not only what you wanna share ZaZa.
And me nah gonna stay away,just because of you,the wolf.
In doing that,you win.Thats youre purpose.Fe devided InI.
Why is the Zaza having such fear for the inity that might establish?

RasTafari showed us the way,live it out

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/9/2004 3:48:40 PM

Greetings,

It is babylon that fears this Inity. Because when Jah people are Inited, babylon will be no more.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Benjahmin Sent: 3/9/2004 8:10:02 PM

Yes Ark-I
Fi true ! Babylon has to fear I n I inity.........so what is going on in this thread ?
It started out with them different houses....continued about coulourbiz.....and ends up ina chaos of different opinions and accusations.
Well.....I have seen EWF bring out barbed wire around them compound ina Shashemane....I have seen TToI carrying AK 47....ina Zion....I have just recently recieved the message about I best Binghy-Idren passing in flesh fi not beeing willing to give up his I-Tal-food-doctrine...but rather dying of malnutrition...I have seen Bobos changing the side of the street....just so them don`t have to greet I ...since I am a white man...I have seen sons despising their Fathers....and vice versa..all this ina Ithiopia...Zion
I have seen a black man beeing hit by a truck and getting his Dreads torn off and the skin of his face shaved....so that he became a "White Baldhead"...just the thing he did curse I a few hours before
while smokin`I weed...a white Baldhead , as he said....
This is no fairy-tale....it is reality.....disunification will weaken JAH children, to be an easy prey fi Babylon.....and I have seen the proof for this live and direct....so take care Idren....discussing and fighting....in order to call it a reasoning ...is a KILLA !!
WATCH OUT !!
As long as I n I call upon JAH Ras Tafari I n I can be ONE still....
anything other than that is a Babylonic separation. Take care !!

RAS TAFARI Blessings
Benjahmin

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/9/2004 9:35:09 PM

Greetings,

Benjahmin, I can't be Inited with someone like tree-natty-za-za who comes to deceive and attempt to break apart the Inity of RasTafarI people. I am in Inity with Ones who deal with Inity.

An Idren of mine once told I that I and I must have the Lion and the Lamb within. That I and I are to be peaceful as a Lamb, but when babylon comes around, to roar like a Lion.

And when people like tree-natty-za-za take advantage of being behind a computer, and come and deceive people by pretending to be more than one person, this is a very wicked form of deception, and I don't even have a small amount of respect for such deceivers. All he came here to do was to deceive and cause disunity.

Jonas and I have disagreed many times, but our reasonings have never become like what has happened with tree-natty-za-za. There is a reason for that, because Jonas never came as a deceiver, and he has never attempted to destroy the Inity of RasTafarI people. Jonas speaks what he sights, and I have a great respect for him because of that. It doesn't matter to I that not all of what we sight is the same, I just reason according to what I see, and he reasons according to what he sees.

The I must already know Benjahmin that once and a while, someone comes into a reasoning forum, and gets in disagreements with many. And sometimes the reasoning isn't always peaceful. This is the world wide web, so all kinds of people trod through.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I