Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=236&start_row=61

For All that needed Proof..and what this means about YOU!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 3/5/2004 5:48:56 PM

Blessed love, JAH RASTA FAR I....

Sis April, give thanks and Praises ! InI site what I know..

Slavery has been going for time. Yes African tribes sold African Brothers....bUT BEFORE ANYONE starts using that words as some sort of throw back to rationalize slavery...STOP.

Slavery been going on. In those times slaves were captured in tribal warfare or ones sold themselves to provide for thier family or pay off a debt. A slave had certain rights, the most important being is that they were PEOPLE. HUMAN BEings. They weren't born as slaves. Slaves assimilated into a family, treated as family often. site.... That is why I have said many times....the sin of the North Atlantic Slave trade was not the slavery but the MURDER, RAPE, THEFT, IDOLATRY, COVETNESS, BEASTIALTIY which the european downpressor inflicted upon another Living being physically, mentally and spiritually. Those who claim that Africans sold thier brothers.....well...those african slavers had no idea what sort of people those white men were. It iwas beyond comprehension. Not to say that they had no part in this, however, the white man eventually cut out the African middle man to do his own capturing. WICKEDNESS knows no color.site....so there is evilness in all shades here. The thing to remember is that the Europeans with INTENT (which ironically under thier Roman laws makes them accountable and convictable, without the carrying out of a deed) WITH INTENT stole PEOPLE out of the land from thier families with lies and deception for the PURPOSE of ENFORCED LABOR using threat of death and rape which they had no qualms about carrying out. So called X-tian man. This with the Blessing of the HOLY Bible, not the WHOLE BIBLE, because the WHOLE BIBLE does not allow for murder, rape, theft and mistreatment of slaves.

Very few places will show the horrific tools that those beasts used on living beings-people. Talk about the jesus movie being graphic, based on assumptions in the Bible HAHAHHA-- It will be a long time b4 u site a movie on the graphic nature of slavery by those wicked wicked barabarians. WHY? I site that if young people knew what has been wrought in the name of THE USA the great DEMONcracy it be the walls of Babylon falling down.....WAR....those days b coming.....JAH RASTA FARI.....Bind up yourself

Just in I life time I sickened by peoples ignorant comments and thoughts that they verbalize about things that they don't know a thing about. Even so called "educated".....Well Bredrens and sistren,,,, INI educated.....and it is not always from the school nor the university that the right and truth come from. BE AWARE of what "things' we read off the internet.....know and inquire of INI.

AS site before words are just that....black symbols on white sheets....DON'T MAKE IT REAL.

Overstand, Move beyond that rage of the atrocities and site that u don't want tot see that happen again.....but site even the physical not happeing today...by the mental and spiritual slavery of all the ones. Africa today is under siege. Conscious people are under SEIGE. It is nothing new. Read anything By Basil Davidson....to get a economic, societial and cultural aspect to the downpressing of Africa. This white nationalistic imperilialism is no joke. It is an INSTITUTION that is attempting to genocide out all indigenous people along with herbicide of nature, pesitcides of al lving things.

The strong in mind will be drugged and imprisoned and the the weak will be killed and maimed with disease.

Blessed Love, bredren and sistren.... INI brace up and wise up...Be of strong mind and tender heart becuz Babylon is working on getting to taking that away from the I's. they working on your body with thier false food and poisoned health witchcraft of pharmeceuticals. SLavery was no accident, no lack of morality, no oversite in judgement....IT WAS A PLANNED AND CARRIED OUT INSITITUTION by those same wicked leaders that the I's site on your cnn fox news and Bible thumping pastors on sunday mornings.

KNOW I-story.....becuz nothing is new under the sun... and that is the point... repeats over and over...to say "well I did not have slaves or I am not a slave," HAHAHA that is like the ones who watched Jesus being killed, Germans watched the Jews, the Iraqis watched the Kurds. THE IGNORANT just as guilty becuase they do know and did not do anything.

nefertiti gets red by this topic. Fiyah burn the lies that deceiving ones.

JAH RASTA FAR I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 3/5/2004 6:15:46 PM

B-LOVE-d Community....JAH RASTA FAR I

Nefertiti's posts are so long.....RAS ROCK, INI site that the I can condense it so...Love to the I...Don't need to defend the I, Bredrens and sistren sometimes need clarification by what words they site.....So INI truthful

Consider, at another site, Al Hunt sited I speaking and then chided "YOU PEOPLE", not knowing how to speak proper, "go to school and get an education" blah blah....hhahahahha.....B4 I commented back, (thanks and praises JAH), a sistren just told the man that she overstood I point and that if the man needed clarification that all he had to say so. No need to cutting down anyone for lack of vibrational overstanding. So NOW, when I reply to Mr. AL Hunt, I write English, though I have never been to England. Mr. Hunt still does not over, oh I mean UNDERSTAND.

ZA ZA and RAs Rock....I WILL EXPLAIN MY HUMBLE VIBES. IT JUST SEEMS A LITTLE MORE VIBRATIONAL SEEING AND A LITTLE LESS BLACK WORDS ON WHITE PAPER READING......FOR YOUR MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.

Ras Rock, I site the I as a poet.....always and one don;t need to write "proper"...just have no shame for where the I come from...in that schooling stuff and reading site...?

I elder, Ras Isaish, taught himself how to read at 34 years because of siting UNIA meetings and the words of Marcus Garvey....the man is 83 now and brought forth more awareness of knowledge than the years I spent in the univeristy. Site? No need to puff up any so called "education".(site all my mispellings) THese INSTITUTIONS of higher learning just overated. Just paying someone to force u to read and do what u can do on your own movement if the heart is strong.

Don't feel any sort of way because the I is a son of the most high, created in JAH image.

ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/5/2004 6:48:11 PM

Greetings,

Za-Za, I know what I have done for I fellow Serbs, and others know what I have done. I don't need to prove this to you. I have not forgotton I culture, and I know and live the ways of I ancestors. I ancestors live for Jah, and Haile Selassie I is Jah. I know who I worship, I worship Jah in Spirit and in Truth, and Haile Selassie I is Jah.

You are not able to see or deal with One Za-Za, because Oneness is far from you. You have already shown this to I and I many times with your own words. If you saw One, you would see, as I do, that all of Jah children are One with I. It is only the people that go away from Jah that are not One. And you would also see that I and I is One with Jah Creation, just as Jah is One with Jah Creation. It is only the anti-creation of the wicked ones that have divided and killed I brothers and sisters for centuries that is not One with Jah.

So why wouldn't I recognize my family and be One with my family. My family knows I, and I know my family. RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I is my family, and all RasTafarI people are my family, and all people that are living for the Creator and God of all, are my family. You are the same as the white men that turned away from Jah, who didn't treat their brothers and sisters like family. Haile Selassie I saw his brothers and sisters as family, and he instructed them all as his family. Jah showed I to let the filthy be filthy still. And if you want to have division within yourself than go ahead and live so. I will Itinue to be One with my family, and my family will Itinue to be One with I.

I am done with your games Za-Za. I have wasted enough of my time and energy with you. This is my Za-Za policy reserved for you, I will respond to what I feel is worthwhile to respond to with energy or with fire depending on the fruit that you bring, and I will not respond to what I don't feel is worthwhile to respond to.

I added this forum to my website in early December, and for two full months, the vile tongue never entered this forum. I was surprised that the vile tongue didn't come to bring poison here during that time. The reasonings were upfull, disagreements occured and I welcome disagreements, because disagreements bring about reasoning. But the vile tongue that I am speaking about never came. Before I started this forum and after I started it, I saw the vile tongue infect many other forums and the vileness spread to many people, but it didn't come here. But I knew that it would come in due time and season, and now that it is here I see that my energy could have been spent with RasTafarI people conversations instead of what you bring. So I will Itinue with RasTafarI people conversations with others, and deal with my Za-Za policy with you.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/5/2004 8:03:49 PM

NUFF SAID.. i just learned to write not read, is it a compliment when you asked me if i was O.D.B from the WU TANG(NUF respect to the WU)..i think not..you are right about one thing i do not understand you..

JAH LOVE

Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 3/6/2004 11:34:57 AM

Lets stop giving power to negative remarks and power to positive reasoning. Ark I,I had email you but I never gotten a response to the on-line reasoning. I just wanted to find out is the on line reasoning ever up? I see the forum giving to much power to what ZaZa is saying towards the I's. Lets move on to another subject and live in love. Peace!

Bless,
Roots Dawtha

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/6/2004 1:58:15 PM

Greetings,

I didn't have an email address for the I so I wasn't able to respond. I meant to post something here about it, but I forgot.

The live reasoning forum is still working, the best thing to do is to book a time a few days or a couple of weeks in advance, so that people can plan to forward.

It is sometimes hard for people from different countries to plan to meet at a specific time, that is why the forum is used more then the online reasoning. But if I am able to forward to a reasoning session then I will forward.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 3/6/2004 2:24:16 PM

Give thanks!

roots dawtha

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 3/8/2004 5:07:57 PM

Clearly none of you appreciates or knows exactly what is Africa. Africa is reality, and that is all. White flesh or black flesh does not mean reality, but both are real. Whatever is real is African.

All this conflict is folly.
African culture is living in the real world. That's all. Anyone can do it, just wake up and that's where you find yourself, in the real world.
All you need to do is know yourself and then everything will fall into place. This whole discussion is going nowhere because everyone has points of view, and aruging about things that don't even exist.
Just stand up for your culture, and that is the only way. That is what rastafari and Africa is about. Africans must realise their culture and live accordingly. We can still be Africans here off the continent of Africa, and away from our brethren.
Liberate then repatriate. Does anyone else here know what that means?

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/9/2004 11:19:20 AM

Yes Ark I want you to be ONE with your family. YOUR FAMILY!!!
I'm not like the white man in any way! But like Selassie I when he loves his family. HIS FAMILY I don't have a division in my self. Just in who I call my family cause it is my right. My tongue will stay "vile" to ones who hear "vile" intentions. For my intentions are known to me and understood and misuderstood to ones who have no intention of understanding. I love when you say I'm playing games with you. I haven't played a games since '92. If thats your reasoning of not understanding thats ok.... You not seeing my point thats ok.... but me playing games is not whats going on here. You sound like Jesus dispiles when they first meet Jesus and thought he was crazy. But at the same time they were understanding slowly until they didn't need proof anymore and followed. But the game you play is take what you can go against and blow it out the water into something different. And not seeing the fullness of my words but just a particular comment. Its ok the only one I see doing that was Nefertiti. She understood well! But you picked in the basket and bit off what you can chew....cool
Enough said!

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/9/2004 12:30:01 PM

greetings,

How long is this foolish judging supposed to be going on????
Come in here fe reason,share thy knowledge and overstandings
No come inhere fe judge oneanother..Leave all judgment unto JAH,that what the Scriptures say..Only JAH knows all,and is therefore the only one that truly CAN judge...SEEN???

``...so while ye point ye fingers,someone else is judging you!!``

RasTafari live in Love,this means to InI,that if Iman cannot come to one overstanding with another one,i should leave that ones alone,Nah mingle with them,nor start fe judge that one....better put tthat energy in all those that are eager fe learn and listen to what ye haffe say...

RasTafari,in Spirit,in the Haert,and thru actions

Bless, ijah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I