Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=236&start_row=21

For All that needed Proof..and what this means about YOU!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 3/2/2004 5:23:46 PM

For sure this guy have a terrible way of dealing with people. He sounds very arrogant and angry at times. And he seems very judgmental. This is definitely not a good way to teach. I am not making any comment on the Church, because the truth is that after all this time, I haven't really heard much to comment on. The only thing is that Foxe is saying that HIM and Christ are not the same.
Just tell us what the church is, and what are the main teachings. That way, those who have ears to hear will hear. I don't know if the church is true, but if it is, then tell us and those who can hear will hear, and join the church.
Personally I am ready to hear about your church. For me, I am not a member of anything. I don't even have a doctrine. I don't follow anything and I have no elders or anything like that. For me, everyone I talk to in life is an elder, and I am an elder to them. I see that people reason together about life and truth. That is the only church that I am in right now, the church of life. I don't try to separate anything out. I see that everyone knows truth, and so that is my church. When I hear people saying good things I listen and mditate on what they say.
So if you have something to say, say it. All this time and you didn't say anything much yet. I don't really care who is in the church or anything like that. I don't care about names and history and all that. All I care about is what the church have to teach. Tell me the message, and let me see if I can accept the message or not. I am waiting.
For me, the only thing I know for sure is that Jah-rastafari, Selassie, Zion. Basically that mean Immanuel. Man and Jah is one. That is my entire church or search right now. And it will always be that way. What I love is when ones can bring new messages showing how I can continue in my search or church. That way I can learn and increase. So say what you have to say, and let me see what I can see. Is there any reason why you should not?

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/3/2004 8:09:56 AM

so deeply rooted it can not be computed.
from root to the top the smoke that comes from me is
natral.
when i grow they coln me.hoping to stop the revolshion
but that is just part of the plan and the soluition.
you kmow that smoke so ill you think you had dropped
a pill.i only spit that abstracted sh.t. but the people know even if
the cut one down a nother will grow.
that how i get them high

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/3/2004 10:27:21 AM

Ark I
"UN was made with right intentions but quickly turn from that and went to corruption"

Hmm what do you think was the reason for this? Maybe quitters? And so what it turn to corruption! It can be turned back and it is. But you have the attitude that its nothing you can do about it so I'll leave it as that. This is what I'm talking about QUITTERS in rasta!
If you know and feel that the Almighty is on your side how can you or anyone make that Judgement! Quitter! Quitter of Selassie I groundation work is how I see you.

And by the way you know nothing of a mans words from Selassie I. So why make that comment. You are the expert in Selassie words now? You know what Selassie said in the most secert places? You don't even know how to speak Ge'ez or Amamharic? I'm glad that you sit at your computer and study the speech of Selassie I but thats not going to do no good for the MOVEMENT of Rastafari. Read what he said with understanding of his language and YOU'LL have understanding? Come on now Ark you are reaching....

And why the sects of rasta did follow the words of Selassie I? And BTW I'm glad you said you are guessing, cause that excatly what you are doing. It's not they didn't want to be under Foxe, remember the sects sent Foxe! Not the other way around. This is something ALL orders wanted to know. But you keep missing that and saying "THEY DIDN"T WANT TO BE UNDER FOXE OR LISTEN TO FOXE OR DO WHAT FOXE SAY" No the orders sent Foxe. Foxe came back told them what Selassie said and they didn't agree...Period. It was not a sitution that the elders said "Foxe you are lying". It was ok.... he is telling the truth and what are we going to do about it. They rejected it. Then said it was fine for foxe to go back to tell Selassie and the elders paid for the trip? Now do you do this for somebody who you feel is a liar?

You call the truth vanity?? Thats the same thing the Devil said! Truth burns the wicked and the wicked trys to turn back the burning in the words of the rightous. Vanity of thought and aspiration...hmmm
I feel that I made you feel a certain way about rastafari that you never known before. Rastafari is Warriors, Dominates, Leaders, JAH chosen ones on Earth. Not some love this and love your brother type THING!! That type of PASSIVE thinking kept my anstesors in chain with in mind! And I notice that ALL WHITE RASTAS have this PASSIVE attitude about dem! This is what Selassie came to the world to raise up the GODS of the DEAD. And let them reign forever more.

Ever read the first doctrine of rasta by Howell? Its crude but true for that time. Now white rasta have said that that time is no more? And time for unity WITHOUT redemption! Thats why I talk this way Ark I and have this attitude Ark I cause I was raised by that passive thinking you and others have been preaching! It has to stop. A Pure Example
is your comment on the UN.... That is the comment of a passive quitter who totally gives GLORY (I'll never go to UN to find rasta; now it deals with corruption) to the enemy without contest!! When did Selassie do this!

And that comment with Selassie tells me that HIM agrees with many faith on the earth thats all. Basically he was talking about the Muslims of his day... if you know the history. Ark I just don't quote from a man but realize the time of the words and reality of his sitution. Not for the use of your own wielding. Now that twisting some one words right there.

I feel that what you are saying is useless in the rastafari MOVEMENT rasta is a faith THIRDLY Movement first There is no reason for the pre-occupied words spoke here if its not about the movement. You can't have unity, oneness, togtherness, without strict and corrct knowledge from Elders of the MOVEMENT not of the faith. This again weakens the structure of Rasta movement and making it to a passive state of nothingness. Ark I you and a lot of other feel you are doing something with these sites but you are not. You are DESTORYING the structure and foundation of the rastafarian Movement.
1. By not have a active organzation that deals with the issues of rasta
2. Passive talk is you main tool in rasta with out action on rasta issues
3. You have Fourth and greater hand knowledge of the faith. which bring about your passiveness.
4. Finally you have no idea of rasta issues.

Defination of rasta issues- The total freedom of the African Dispora in the Western & Eastern Hemisphere. With full payment of servents and former slavery sons and dawtas. And the downfall of EVERYTHING that was created by the work of the African Dispora.

As Howell, The Gong, put it!

If you are doing these things please let me know of your accomplishments and current goals and status. If you feel in any way that what I said is not what you believe in than YOU ARE IMPOSTER and NO RASTA....as my Elder Abuna Foxe has told you and the world in 1997.

Marley sayings I love about the issues

"Rasta is no joke thing you can just talk and talk and think something going to happen"
"MOVEMENT OF JAH PEOPLE.......MOVE!"

ONE
ZA-ZA

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/3/2004 12:18:45 PM

ok.so you did not write to me you just use something i write that good cuz i did not make it up any way.JAH not some movent that will not be on t.v....weild that...son not of mine but of your on thought...i know that a lot of people have work for things to get this fare along so i say this..faith ..work...love

one

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/3/2004 12:48:07 PM

Greetings,

Believe what you want to believe Za-Za. And assume what you want to assume.

I have more important things to do with my time then to continue this with you.

I will answer when I feel that it is worthwhile to answer, but otherwise I won't bother.

You assume too much, and I don't feel like going through each of your little assumptions to say why they are wrong.

If you have a few specific questions that you really want I to address, then go ahead and ask, I am not wasting my time with that last post of yours.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/3/2004 1:16:12 PM

Greetings,

Two things I want to address is that I didn't say or imply that the UN can't be changed. You said to go to the UN and I will find Rasta there. I said that I wouldn't go to the UN to find Rasta. If the UN was true, then I might go there to find Rasta, but since it is not, that is not where I am going to look.

------------------
You call the truth vanity?? Thats the same thing the Devil said! Truth burns the wicked and the wicked trys to turn back the burning in the words of the rightous. Vanity of thought and aspiration...hmmm
------------------

I called it vanity?? RasTafarI called it vanity, and he wasn't talking about truth, he was talking about dominators that come and try to say that their organization is the only way, and use this to get people under their control.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/3/2004 1:43:40 PM

Ark I
I will ask you questions straight up and for the group to answer as well if they like.

First the defination of issues of Rastafari MOVEMENT:
The total freedom of the African Dispora in the Western and Eastern Hemisphere. With full payment of sons and dawtas of the dead Africans in the Atlantic Ocean, Africa, Caribbean, South America, North America (Trans-Atlantic Trade). And the downfall of all ideas and materialism built by the African Dispora.

1. What are you doing as far as issues (please read my defination of issues) within the Movement..e.g. money for lawyers for repartation, letters to the Debeers Family to completely move out of S. Africa?
2. If so have done things (ref. quest. 1) what was your outcome good or unsuccessfull?
3.Why do you feel that you achive that outcome?
4.Why do you feel that the faith/religoin/way of life of RASTAFARI is more important then the MOVEMENT issues, which the faith came about from? (if you don't feel this way do not answer)
5.If you were in the 60's in USA during the Civil Rights era would you join the MOVEMENT (Civil Rights) or would you join Martin Luther King, or any other leaders religion, religion for faith?
6. And if you were apart of the Movement would you abandon the works of its leaders cause of outside forces? Or would you stay and fight (be active) by any means nessary?
7. Do any of you believe in the words of the three founding fathers of the Movement of Rastafari Howell(Gong), Tibbert (Masonic Order), Garvey (Back to Africa). All these men were preaching and teaching at the same time about the Black King (Selassie I) that would lead US (African Dispora) to freedom.

All these questions pertain to the definations of issues of the MOVEMENT.
ok...Ark I ask you straight out now no more excuse as about my attitude or belief in a man words or whatever you can think of.

This is what I man was taught about rastafari FIRST as a movement not religion. But it was also explained to me its good that a movement have a way of life path/religion to go hand and hand....not seperate!
The ONLY way to me and rastas I trod with to know the fullness of Rastafari is to completely be submerged in the MOVEMENT and it issues!

One
ZA-ZA

One more thing. What posts on your own website has this info. or any info pertain to the issues of the MOVEMENT that you Ark I posted? I didn't see none from the first time I ever came here!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/3/2004 5:01:57 PM

Greetings,

1. Gathering Jah people together through showing them about RasTafarI, and speaking against the wickedness that is here today. I don't have money to give to lawyers, sometimes I don't have money for everything I need myself. I don't feel that sending letters to DeBeers will change DeBeers. They make too much money in Africa to just leave because people sent them letters.

I have done work in Nyahbinghi and Bobo gatherings to raise money for I and I cause.

2. The work I did in the RasTafarI fund raisers was succesful. More work needs to be done and also needs to be done more often. But what I have done has been successful.

3. The outcome was achieved because all people involved did their part.

The reason my focus is more on showing people about RasTafarI way is because I feel that people's minds must be shifted away from Babylon and towards Jah before they will listen and do the things that need to be done to deal with the issues that you brought up.

How many years have people been trying to get babylon to own up to their wickedness, and pay the retired slaves for the work they have done, and help repatriate Africans to the country they have been taken from. How many people have dedicated their life to this cause and died without repatriation and without payment?

Just telling babylon over and over again that it must be done will not make them do it. Just the same way as asking babylon to give the First Nations land back to the people they stole it from, will not make them do it.

It is too easy for babylon to just push aside the calls for reparations and repatriation. The different nations in the world community won't put pressure on them to do it, because many other nations would then have to do the same thing, they would also have to pay their retired slaves. The Turkish people enslaved the Serbian people for 500 years, during the same time that Africans were enslaved. So Turkey is not interested in paying the retired Serbian slave, so why would they tell babylon to pay their retired slaves.

Look at the war on Iraq, how many nations were against it, but it still happened. Babylon cares about their agenda and will do whatever they can get away with, without regard for others.

But I feel that by showing the people how I and I should live and treat eachother, they will change their ways and spread this to others. And when enough people see Jah light, the issues will be dealt with.

5. I am RasTafarI now, and if I was around in the 60's I would be RasTafarI then.

6. I will not bow down from the works of my Leader, but I would Itinue the works in the capacity that I am able.

7. I believe what I believe. I can't say I believe all the words of any man, unless I know all the words that they speak and agree with all of them. I agree what I agree with, no matter who says it, and I disagree what I disagree with, no matter who says it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 3/3/2004 5:05:23 PM

Za-za is coming in a very right vibes. I didn't see it clearly before but now I see it. Still I think he is very angry and letting his passion for the truth get translated into some negative emotions. This is not good because it upsets people and stops them from being able to hear your message. Nevertheless it is appropriate that we should be on fire for the truth, so anger is better than no anger...
It is true that this rasta thing have many sides. In terms of spirituality I know that His Majesty calls his people to be free, and in terms of truth I know that His Majesty proclaim the Nyah Binghi order and the judgement of purification and death to all oppressors. In terms of politics what Za-za said in his last post is very correct. It is the same thing I have been posting saying that rasta can take over the world and the UN and make govt. leaders do what we tell them to do. It is true that rasta are warriors and not any kind of love thy brother thing.
The truth is that you cannot show love to someone who does not want to love themselves. Nyah Binghi is the only truth when it comes to loving your brother, because it is life to Jah-rastafari and death to all slave masters. Also the eternal fire is something that purge our minds from all corruption. As I always say, babylon is illusion and knowledge burns out illusion since falsehood is replaced by truth.
Za-za, please comment on my posts about the UN. It is truth. Also I advise the I that love builds and does not tear down. Truth builds and does not tear down. Do not try to tear down the false thinking of the people on this forum with arguments, but build up the truth, and the falsehood will disappear naturally. It is a natural thing.
I am very interested in this church.
I do see your point that the internet is not a place to teach about rastafari, still I see that much good comes from this site providing a place to read His Majesty words and to hear what many rastas are saying. At this time I am not against the use of the internet. I do, however agree that it is not sufficient by any means. It is vital to have one on one reasoning especially coming down from the elders, so that the knowledge can spread.
I am far from DC and NY. I would like a conference with the church. Somehow I would like to hear all about the church. Nevertheless all will be accomplished with perfect timing. Maybe Za-za will see fit to expalin some things to me earlier.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/3/2004 7:54:46 PM

i just had to add that to love is to war... know that if you pick up a gun to fight the war your in, that is your fight... fight with the love that is power not for the babylons way but for JAH way ...water seeks it own level...iman got guns ..i don't see the time that i have to use them.. it was a thing that i did at the time..but now as the old people say they have rust on them..i do not let one group hold my desteny.my love can stand up to the hate that is makeing man not look to JAH cuz JAH is LOVE....

one

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I