Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=236&start_row=11

For All that needed Proof..and what this means about YOU!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/2/2004 10:51:30 AM

Thanks Ark for helping me with the link and to answer your question about Foxe speaking about other sects it on the bottom where it starts as "another reasoning"

As for you rock your not my father and never address me into what manner I need for my words....cool

Back to you Ark..... Foxe talk about in the another reasoning "Of True and False rastas and Haile Selassie" Here he states about the twelve tribes and how they worship so-called Jesus and Selassie together and explains why dem can't do this and call themselves rasta.
Secondly to the group I recall that NO one heard of Foxe and he is one of the most famous heads in Rastafari as far as world issues are concern. With that said EWF just became a member of UN! Rastafarian Sect becoming a memeber of a group of world leaders that Selassie himself help put in action!! And you DON"T KNOW WHO FOXE IS!!!!
Now do you feel my emotions. I sit here and read you guys and gals threads about rasta and the one group who is continuing the work of Selassie you don't know!! That hurts me as a rasta to see this and makes me question the ones calling themselves rasta and only live in their close worlds with rasta. Rasta is of the world and always working in the world to move forward. And rastas here have no IDEA what going on in the world they live in. Thats not consicous! Thats ingornance!!! Didn't the so-called Jesus speak about helping one another in the cause of rightousness?? And this is what rasta has come to do? WOW!!
ANyway the EWF is the ONLY Rastafarian representive in the world representing Rastafarian globally but the globe don't even know.

"Forgive them father they not know of what they do"

And for those who are apart of a organization which I know some of you are. Have your organzation been in contact with EWF? If not please do we have a seat for you in world council but you are not there and need to be. If you were I would have seen you and you seen me!

One
ZA-ZA

oh forgot one thing the EOC and EWF work together on this so again I QUESTION SOME PEOPLES WORDS in this forum who talk and talk and talk about EOC and still don't know Foxe. Some of the Exec. members of the EWF are Ethiopian and are apart of the EOC. In which Foxe the president of EWF and the Abuna of BA BETA CHRISTOS CHURCH of HAILE SELASSIE works with continusally.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2004 11:50:32 AM

Greetings,

In your first post, you were mentioning about Nyahbinghi and Bobo elders, you didn't mention Twelve Tribes. But in Foxe's article, it only speaks about Twelve Tribes, not Bobo or Nyahbinghi. And Twelve Tribes is almost completely different then Bobo and Nyahbinghi, so what applies to them, doesn't apply to Bobo or Nyahbinghi.

As far a people not knowing about Foxe and his church. It is not because the people don't know anything about RasTafarI, it is because the church isn't well known. I think a lot of people have probably heard about the EWF, because that is a more well known. If the church was also more well known, there would probably be a more websites talking about it.

Many people didn't know about the Bobo for years, even though they have been around a fairly long time. In the last few years, it has become more well known, and now, most people that know about RasTafarI know about Bobo.

Your judgements of people just because they haven't heard of the church isn't true judgements. It doesn't make them closer or farther away from RasTafarI, any more true or less true RasTafarI, and it doesn't make them closer or farther away from Jah. If you think that people should know more about the church, then Itinue to speak about it, this is the only way the word will spread.

And about RasTafarI organizations that aren't a part of the EWF. I am guessing that they don't want to be a part of a federation that is headed by Fox. If the EWF was an organization with only RasTafarI as the head, or had a committee of the different RasTafarI groups as the head, then they might be more likely to join. But with Foxe as the main head of the organization, then the people would be joining Foxe's federation, and they may not be interested in that. In general, many RasTafarI aren't interested in registering with organizations or becoming a member of this or that. Twelve Tribes is one of the few organizations that actually require a person to officially become a member. The Bobo and Nyahbinghi don't require this.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/2/2004 12:28:20 PM

see man look you do not have say anything for or to me

JAH LOVE do you

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/2/2004 1:39:45 PM

Ark I you said that the EWF is well known but Foxe and the church isn't? Ark my brother the only way you EVER heard of the EWF is thru Foxe himself or his people....He is the PRESDIENT but you never heard of him? Who the leader of Bobo? or Nyah? or 12 tribes? I bet you know them! But you know the EWF and not the man who created it??....I can't undertand that! And more website on the church NO NO NO! That the problem right now EVERYBODY gets their info. from internet!! Cause they lazy to trod and seek about things in real time and want to be virtual.....burn dat!
My comment (or judgements) about is true judgement!!! Cause man want to FIND JAH IN THE EVIL INTERNET!!!!!!
And All of you here are guilty! Ark I the way you speak I know you might/maybe trod with some/very few dread (black dread) but you think everybody do this? NO they do it on the internet! Strictly!!!!
And if you were more in tune with the world political standing of rasta you shall know that the RELVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!! This includes the internet! Basically you just said to me you and other haven't heard it (Church) cause its not on the internet...basically right! I'm so glad you and other can't find it. But I promise you to come to NYC to the UN you'll find rasta there!
ANd please don't guess why other rasta are not apart of EWF basically Foxe is continuing what Selassie I started. Like I said before Foxe said the sects of JA REJECTED SELASSIE WORDS! by doing this they didn't want to join what HIM created!?! Please DON't defend dat!!
No matter who is at the head as long as we move in unity. Bobo And Nyah DON"T want to move in unity under Rastafari cause they nah help they man as a unit but some do though actually alot do but they had alot of greif from their ELDERS! Watch your elders they maybe out of touch!!! Watch dem!
You don't have to become a memeber I'm not but I follow and are consious in REALTIME of what is Rasta doing for RASTA and AFRICANS here and Abroad!!!! One of the Codes of Rastafari!
YES ARK I I have judged and rightfully so. Don't defend the internet and don't defend men who say they with Selassie and want to do his work and nah do it! Don't defend!!!
Remember the title of the Article "True Or False Rasta" INI hear to defend that............ the True that is!

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 3/2/2004 2:18:55 PM

so I, what are you trying to say? Are you saying that I & I who reason on this internet is false rasta? How come you put yourself higher than others? I have been reading some of your reason and it just make me turn off from commenting because the I feel that I&I is false rasta because I&I don't know who is Foxe? I have heard of EWF,Bobo,Nyabingi and twelve tribe but I have never heard nor met Foxe and because of this reason I am not rasta? This is sad!

Roots Dawtha

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/2/2004 2:44:38 PM

LET THAT MAN LIVE HIS LIFE
HIS WORKS ARE SEEN

jah love

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/2/2004 3:14:01 PM

Nah Dawta
Its not like that..... Just that don't let all or even some info. on rasta be FROM the internet. It just that when I speak to the rasta on the interent. I come to realize I can track all their info/knowlegde of dem rasta FROM the internet! That cannot happen. When one wants to reason do it another way beside the internet....thats what I'm saying. But it so many who do the opposite! SO MANY! And this will be the downfall of the Rasta movement!! And if that what you want so be it. But Rasta don't want that. I never say that you were false rasta cause you don't know Foxe. But when others mention things like ....I'm in the EOC....I'm with Nyah,Bobo , or 12 tribes. These people talk from the internet info....strictly!!! If they were in these sect personally a question would come about like who are the others who worship Selassie? And how are they different from this sect? Thats a valid question that needs a valid answer. If the internet nah provide this then they DON'T KNOW. And they should know the fullness of Rasta. Why know half? When one can learn all that one needs to know thru all orders and sects and then show them why a certain one is differnet and why it exist! But this natual learning process that cannot happen in the virtual world.....I hope you can overstand me dawta? If anyone on these websites, mostly run by white rasta in countries other than USA or the Caribbean (JA included), can sit at the foot of a True Elder Rasta as much as they POST on these webpages can you imagine the bounty of Rasta!!! Can you imagine?
Yes not all in other countries can get close to or have someone near to them that is elder. Well I say to that.....many are called but few are chosen! If that not good enough then go to a richly populate community of rasta and stay there for a long while. Yes it may impeid on your social life or work, but is that what you actually will tell the Creator? I had to work?

When this happens a change will come and sweep across the world like so-called Jesus words did. Thats what needs to happen and the duppy internet WILL NOT HELP its only purpose is to confuse like King James and Shakespeare. The internet will stop this if these things I mention continues. So to you dawta I say seek and yea shall find! Not surf and yea shall download! And as for the reasoning....this was done by elders to tell the rastas community which way the elders stand on certain issues. Reasoning is for Knowledge and Wisdom persons not for people asking questions.....thats teaching! So again you are being taught wrong if you reasoning with questions about rasta or actually straight up asking questions about rasta ON THE INTERNET it wrong just wrong... cause most ask just to hear one opionion and fight instead of the truth uncontested! So many elders are dying of old age with them so much Knowledge and wisdom is being lost cause people want to reason on the interent and not with a old man with life(rasta) years three times as much as you.....cha !

Cause when this happens the stucture of rasta is weaken and that what Babylon wants. Thats why babylon put Rasta info. on the internet. No rasta did this it no proof that True Rasta would do this. But it happen!! So all my post were leading up to this moment of clarity for rasta to WAKE UP and GET UP from the Devil/Babylon/Sodom tool thats weakening the very thing some may hold dear to them as I do. I was sent by my elders to reverse this....and I will! Yes the internet is great for finding books at book stores and about authors of those books. Also its good for schedules of events.... but for religion/way of life info.?..... Can't see it good for that!

Keep Surfing? Nah Dread
ZA-ZA

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2004 3:26:33 PM

Greetings,

Za-Za, let I just clear up some misinterpretation of I words, and comment on a few things. This post doesn't concern the post you just made, it concerns the one before.

Firstly, I didn't say the EWF was well known, I said that it was more well known (when compared to Foxe's church). And I heard about the EWF before I heard about the church, but I didn't know a lot about it, I only knew of its existance, so that is why I didn't know, or didn't remember Foxe's name, whatever I learned about it didn't interest I enough to look into it more. And I think where I heard about it was on the internet, not from Foxe, and probably not from his people.

RasTafarI people that I know don't reason about the EWF, Foxe, or his church. It never comes up in reasoning and it will probably never come up if I don't bring it up Iself. I and I reason about many other things, but not that.

And as far as the internet thing, basically wrong! I didn't say that the church should be on the internet more or that people didn't know about it because it wasn't on the internet. I was saying that if it was more well known, it would be on more internet sites, because people that heard about it would write what they knew.

You are right that a lot of people find out about RasTafarI over the Internet, some people don't have RasTafarI people around them to learn from. I will not hold it against a person if they don't know as much about RasTafarI as I do, or if they have only learned what they know on the Internet. I will Itinue to speak about what I know, and when they have an opportunity in their life, they can learn from RasTafarI people in person. This website is here so people can learn more.

----------------------
Ark I the way you speak I know you might/maybe trod with some/very few dread
----------------------

Very funny..

The UN?? I will never go to the UN to find Rasta. The UN was made with the right intentions, but it quickly went away from that, and now deals with corruption.

-------------------------
I said before Foxe said the sects of JA REJECTED SELASSIE WORDS! by doing this they didn't want to join what HIM created!?! Please DON't defend dat!!

No, no, no, they rejected Foxe's words, not Selassie I words. You might think that Foxe is speaking Selassie I words. But I know that he is not.

And why shouldn't I guess why the different RasTafarI groups didn't join Foxe and his EWF? I am sure if you ask the people that made the decision, or the people that know why they made the decision, you will probably hear the same reason I gave. That they didn't want to be under Foxe. And maybe I should add, that they didn't want to be under Foxe, because they don't believe Foxe.

No matter who is at the head as long as we move in unity.

It maybe doesn't matter to you who the head is, but it matters to I.

Watch your elders they maybe out of touch!!! Watch dem!

Yes, very true, you should watch your Elders Za-Za, they maybe out of touch.

------------------------
Don't defend the internet and don't defend men who say they with Selassie and want to do his work and nah do it!
------------------------

I don't defend the internet and I don't defend men who say they are with Selassie I but don't do his work. You may think that if people don't follow Foxe, then they are not doing Selassie I work. But I know that a man can do Selassie I work without following Foxe. And it might/maybe even be that they CAN'T do Selassie I WORK if they follow Foxe.

Selassie I showed I and I,

No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration.

And before you try to change these words again to say that Selassie I is saying that there are "other ways" To Jah light, like you did before. I will explain to you what this statement means, although it is obvious in the words.

"No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology." So it is foolish to believe that one nation has perfect faith and ideology, so foolish, that Selassie doesn't think that anyone today is so foolish to believe that.

"Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration." I agree, I also wouldn't wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration in the people of the world, that they would think that their organization is higher than all others, and that the other people are wrong.

So I am very careful whenever somebody comes to I with such vanity of thought and aspiration, trying to tell I that their way is the only way, and that I am doing something wrong by not following their way.

To I, this looks like an organization that I want no part of. They can't even see the good in other people that are not part of their organization. If they can't recognize (recognize, not see, because it is there) the good in other people outside of them, then they don't know it within themself.

I don't know if Foxe's church deals with such vanity of thought and aspiration. But considering the fruit that comes from the tree, it would appear that the church does deal with such vanity of thought and aspiration. Unless the fruit you give Za-Za, is from a different tree.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 3/2/2004 3:59:56 PM

It seems to me that this will continue to be a great debate. I must tell you I have never heard of Foxe and because ZaZa your written statement is so argumentive on I&I lack of knowledge makes me weary of wanting to get to know this great man Foxe and organization. ZaZa you may be a very intelligent man but some things you say lacks compassion and understanding of others who might be ignorant as myself about the church & Foxe. However I will say I am living in Georgia and I do not see many rastafarian here. I am a rastafarian and I must tell you I do not know everything about some of the rastafaian organization. When I was living in NYC(which I miss so much)I use to surrounded myself with NYAbingi rasta and EWF organization. I have also been to twelve tribe and I almost join that organization. I just was not ready at the time. I wasn't sure if it was my destiny to be a part of the TRIBE. This state (Georgia) lacks even a healthfood store for vegetarian muchless an rastafarian organization. I am hungry for knowledge,to meet true rastafarian and a real good health food store. If the I want to guide since you said some of us look to internet for teachings then help I guide I to some true,positive rastafarian elders or organization here in Georgia. Rastafarian who aren't going to knock down I&I,judge,belittle I&I for I&I lack of knowledge. Jah Blessings to you ZAZA and Ark I keep on being real!~ One Love!

Bless,
Roots Dawtha

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2004 4:03:30 PM

Greetings,

Why don't you be straight up with I and I Za-Za.

Most of your posts go on like you think that Foxe's church is the only way, and if RasTafarI aren't doing the things he say, then they are doing something wrong and not dealing with RasTafarI way.

But your last post makes it sound like you don't think this.

So which is it. Is Foxe's teachings the only way, or are the other RasTafarI groups doing the right things as RasTafarI?

Is it just people that get all their information on the internet, or from sources other then elders that are doing something wrong, or are people who get their information from somewhere other than Foxe or his people doing something wrong?

You go back and forth, sometimes sounding like you mean one thing, and other times sounding like you mean something else.

Is it a game that you are playing, where you tell a person this and that to spark a reaction, and then speak like you are only concerned about the people afterwards, concerned that they might be going astray?

Instead of going here and there playing games, why don't you deal straightforward with what you have to say? From when you first came, instead of just telling people about the Foxe's Church, you ask "Well how many of you go to Church like HIM?" or, "But how about a Church created by HIM to live up to those ways? I understand that you may not know of one but I do!!!"

If I didn't just come out and ask you directly about Foxe's church, I wonder how long you would have played that game. Do you play that game to make yourself look smarter or something. First showing that nobody has the answer to the question you brought up. And then smart Za-Za comes through to answer his own question.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I