Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2358&start_row=21

Jesus,Horus, The Bible, 9/11, Federal Reserve...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Land of the bow Sent: 11/1/2007 7:01:35 PM

I’m reasserting what I wrote, not your failed interpretations.

Its very simple dude. The Universal intelligence and I are One; therefore I encompass the circumference of the all … we are inseparable, you dig?

Many in the culture may use His Majesty’s teachings, but are they truly? His Majesty said follow the Christ, but who is the Christ in these times. Furthermore, who was the first Christ. Until this question is properly answered, we’re just engaging in idle philosophical discussions about pits, holes and craters and their contents. From this perspective: I would say that I am dead now, but will live when I die.

I will reiterate, if you please or want to believe, the first Christ was my ancestor Wsr. His risen son Heru is him said way – the father and son are One, you dig? Go know who the Christ is and follow him. But when you do, the path always begins and end with you.

Messenger: Ilee Sent: 11/1/2007 9:13:00 PM

Who dis?
Big Up Diego.
Blessed Coronation Ises

Messenger: Ten Sent: 11/1/2007 9:55:14 PM

Greetings
To Land of the Bow show thyself and stop passing cryptic comments. "I am Ras Tafari not Rastafarian" but then you make contradictory claims and call the Bible a mythical story asking things of who the First Christ is and who is Christ in the hour. What are you getting at?

Just what do you mean by this statement:
"Many will say HIM is the Christ of the bible. Here-in lays the mystery: if one knows who is “Lord of the Rastu” then you can properly identify His Majesty in this time and forever more."

And Queen Candace was the ruler of South Arabia and this is also generally understood to be part of Ethiopian territory as Ethiopia stretched over the two continents.

And to Diego B
Aya you made some errors in your reasoning and it seems you confuse European Xtianity with Ethiopian Christianity, there's a vast differnce. The ways of Christian practice in Ethiopia were there long long before Europeans even dreamed of colonizing a place called Africa.
And then the I said: "RastafarI is escapist-erasing-movement from the old religious tradition, that wants to bring revolution toward the so called "old customs"."
What is "escapist-erasing-movement" and I n I chant a spiritual vibe from ancient of days, we chant for Black revolution from this spiritual and bibilical overstanding. Its the ways of Babylon I n I seek to change not the "old customs" seen?

Blessed Love
Hail The King

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 11/2/2007 4:11:21 AM

Greetings, Blessed the Coronation Day

to Land of the Bow: you say that we don't know who is the Messiah: we know! His Majesty taught us Who Jesus was, and how He died for men.
He you wouldn't accept this, then, neighter the Teachings of HIM I think. We don't seek no exotherical hippy mystery, nor pretend that there is a truth beyond the Scriptures. Come on, tell me that I am in a mental bondage because I sight at the Bible as the Only Truth; but pay attention, if you, as a rebel against a tradition tht is not understood if you claim to be yours or not, should also deneid your so called "pure and concious beign Ras Tafari". It is easy I think: Ras Tafari is Ras Tafari, if you don't live like HIM, where are you going to crash bearing that Name? There is too much confusion, in fact (now I'm adressing to Ten), I have to repeat that this confusion is a misinterpreting the Aim of Ras TafarI, AS IF (Ten, this is the point) RasTafarI is a movement against the old tradition, just considering old=evil, and like Ethiopia is a western society that has for centuries told half the story or just false tales; and this is not so! Ethiopia is THE LAND OF OUR FATHERS, ancient Tradition anc Culture, from there the Seed of David rised upon the Throne, and now come bilding schools where the Gospel is preached! He sweared during HIS CORONATION in front of the Archibishop that He would have spread out in His Realm the secular and spiritual education, bulding school where the GOSPEL COULD BE PREACHED! So now, what would have He preached? the "Christ within" or the Heru, the sphinx, KaRasTA, and the cha cha cha??

Look to reality, I would never wish to see a man forsaking Ras Tafari, but just that things could be clear, in order to seek Ras Tafari, Who taught us the Cross' Redemption, and the Delight of the Throne.

Thank you
Blessed

Messenger: Ten Sent: 11/2/2007 5:57:55 AM

Greetings
Yes Diego B I over what you are saying now, it was jus a li'l unclear in the beginning. But when you say Christ is Messiah, you overstand Yesus is the Saviour, but who is Selassie I then? I ask because you mentioned it in your post to LandoftheBow and his cryptic stance.
Blessed Love

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 11/2/2007 7:14:30 AM

Blessed sis Ten, Love Itinually,

there is no discordance between Iyasus and Tafari Makonnen, although if I say that Iyasus is the Messiah. Infact, there is no division, no dualism: One Same Flesh for the Two Comings of Christ, and for the Two Comings, Two Different Names.

As a Brethren of mine made I notice, in the famous interview about the Divinity, His Majesty is answering not to the question: "are You Christ", but to the question "are You the RE-incarnation of Jesus Christ?". He says "no, I AM not it". The Flesh is the same, because "after His Death, Christ couldn't die anymore", Paul says.

I think we are alittle off topic now, maybe, if the I would like to go on, it 'd be better to create another topic, or continue in private.

Blessed

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 11/2/2007 11:15:45 AM

Look what I found, just the best I think concerning the manipolation of RasTafari.

"The emergence of the Rastafarian Community, 1916-1930 in Jamaica, came during the rule of British Colonialism. Lacking an Ethiopian educator, the early Rastafarian Community developed their faith out of misinterpretations and slight ignorance. These statements did not reflect the true 'tenets' necessary to establish Temple Worship. During the early forties, several individuals would then emerge with their own tenets as religious directives or guidelines. These individual tenets were not in accordance with Ethiopic tradition dealing with the fundamentals, such as Baptism. In opposition to British rule and rejection of the Christian dogma, many Rastafarians were driven away from the ritual of Baptism.

The lack of religious discipline and over zealous fanatics did not allow any form of re-examination of our Ethiopian tradition. Any form of religious tenets which had similarities with Christianity, such as church worship and baptism were totally rejected. Irrespective that the Iyabinghi's doctrine could be interpreted as religious anarchism, which could only undermine the future development of their community and its religious status.

Disregarding Ethiopic religious tenets, causes the profaning of the name Emperor Haile Selassie the First and opens the door for infiltration by undesirable elements posing as Rastafarians. "

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 11/2/2007 12:46:20 PM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I