Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=235&start_row=11

Rocky Road

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 3/2/2004 10:42:21 AM

Neferiti and ijah,
I wish to know where in the world you do live, may be in diaspora or in big cities. attended a white man school as i did and still strugling to survive in his way of life! are you still working on a bank? redundanced?
Ok, it is shame for the message i had just read, is like going against SELASIE's words which are our light and way. It was selasie himself who pioneer that ism i did suggested before although i went out of the motion Ark I did proposed.
Can you two reply the last question Ark I possed it for you?
I learn that to be a rasta you must live naturally, which you can't get that life in urban areas so you have to move to rural area and establish a rastadom. I wonder where did all these computers and internet things get to you and refuse to cooperate with other rastas to better our lives in our own ways. Will I be wrong if a group you with those false rastas who deceives the movement as we reason last week? or is that the herb you smoke fi a lil smile that led you to think you are in zion and the wind blow your head you are back in babylon.
If you cannot give rightful and constructive reasonings please shut your mouth or chant songs of praises to selasie than deceiving the heap of rasta kids with your rome influenced reasonings.
The time is getting late for rastas to wake up and take their stand as JAH himself created us with.
Let's face reality and stop dreaming.
RasTafarI.
Mloyi.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2004 12:25:47 PM

Greetings,

It is possible to live in the way Nefertiti is speaking in some places, but only for a time.

I know an Idren that lived in the hills of Barbados for years when he was younger. Him and other RasTafarI set up a small community in the hills. They still performed duties to gather food, build shelter and other things they needed, but they lived free without the bounds of Babylon. He enjoyed the life he was living. He told I this one story where the same hurricane that was destruction to the city and village dwellers, was a blessing for them in the Hills, because a lot of fruit fell from the trees in the storm and provided them with food. They lived a natural life in the Hills, and it was a strength to them.

But as I said in I first sentence, this was only for a time, until babylon came and mashed it up. And now as an old man, he doesn't have any physical foundation established, so he went from freedom to lack of freedom and hardships. People have to beware of letting their young years pass by without establishing certain foundations for them and their children. Especially for the children, because our life doesn't end in 100 years, but Itinues, and it is I and I duty to do whatever I and I can to ensure the survival of our generations.

There are certain natural living that can't be done in cities, because your food won't be completely Ital, and the city is a different place in general. But as far as the way I and I live personally, how I and I think, how I and I treat others, the things I and I say and do. These things can be accomplished in Jah way while in Babylon. I sight it as a challenge to live in Jah ways when surrounded by wickedness, because if I and I can live so under these conditions, then I and I can live so in other places as well. And Babylon is still spreading to these other places, so I and I can't run away from it.

Selassie I showed I and I to make use of the good things that have come through technology, and he did many things to modernize Ethiopia. Selassie I knows that these things are required to survive in these times.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/2/2004 2:26:42 PM

Greetings,

Peter,to tell ye...iman didnt reply to anything lately,only yesterday i replied...Now you come fe demand an answer of the I,concerning things iman nah even know what ye are talkin about....seen
What is it ,that ye feel the need fe stab i in the back,or sis Nefertiti`s back?????

Last week,as i could read inna ye post,ye had some wordfuzz an fights
with Sis Nefertiti or so,but not with the I...Again,why do ye address to i such a thing????
Me nah know what ye problem{s} is or are,and i can also see on the reasoningboard that ye keep on buzzing Sis Nefertiti....thats not showing your love,peter.....One and one might disagree with eachother,but one should accept the others opinion without tryin fe tell him/her some in a offensive approach...Dig????

One more thing....Science and materials and stuff{computers etc...},those are NOT the problem,but it is the flesh what abuses the materials,the flesh is the troublemaker....money is the root of all evil,InI used to say so,because worlwide it is abused for achieving bad things..But if ye check it,it is also nothing but a paper with ink{nottin but materials},which begat a certain value in babylon.
if that same bloodmoney would be used properly and BUT ONLY fe the benefit of ALL people and living creatures WORLDWIDE,than it will nah longer be called ``root of all evil``...Sight that

iman tek part of this group fe come to overstandings and theories,not fe fuzz,nor fe living up to ones expectation,and certainly not to reply in such a way that one wants the I fe reply to.....

About Sis Nefertiti,me nah know her personally,but i love her way of talking ,reasonings,and solutions she comes with:To I it seems she can say a whole heap,but in just a few plain words.....iman sight her as a woman with a good overstanding and insight
And its not at Ark I`s only,but also other forum where i readeth her thoughts and words

So again Peter,me nah know what ye up to,nor whats going on inna ye mind,but Iman hope things will work out fine for you,as you want them too....JAH BLESS No man curse....seeeeeeennn?????

Be blessed in OneLove,Overstanding,and Inity

ijah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/2/2004 2:43:07 PM

YES IMAN know that its a lot of ways a person can come across..the way aperson walk have more weight then the way him talk...or write.

SEEN IJAH
JAH LOVE

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 3/2/2004 3:51:10 PM

Brethren, I can only give thanks. I see some false thinking here and give thanks to overcome it. I see truth and give thanks to know it. I know it is love that make the I's write and reason, even with false or true reasonings, so I give thanks all the time for the love.
So one side is saying that INI can live in unity with nature not needing anything. Peter then say that it is not so, and Ark say it is so only for a time.
The reality is that some can live away from the city and be one with nature, some can live in the city and still be one with nature.
I must be real now, and just say it, plenty bullshit is being said here on this forum right now. I got to wonder how many creators the I's beLIEve in? I know about one creator. So all these struggle and unnatural things and so on that the I's talking about, if it exist then who is the creator of it?
Just let go of illusion and wherever the I's is the I's will live natural and will be in peace itinually. ONE.
Nefertiti is right that Zion is here for us to see and taste. Nefertiti sight Zion away from the city, but the city is Zion too, and INI can sight Zion in the city. The city is just nature where man buil roads and buildings. Do you think it is some other place, or out of the creation of the one creator? It is not. It is creation.
And if the I's see a rocky road, it is the I's doubt and fear that make the road rocky, and not the road itself. It is a smooth road that the I's is trodding on, but folly make it seem rocky. Or do the I's think that Jah create pitfalls and stumbling blocks for INI? No, it is illusion, folly that make it seem that way.
Now I don't doubt that the I's is struggling, because I have struggled in the past. But what I ask is that the I's see that it is illusion that make it a struggle, because the road is smooth.
And it is illusion that make some think the computer and the roads and skyscrapers are evil things, because they are not. It is my Father made those things that the I's is calling evil, and I will not stand by and hear you speak badly of him. And if you are struggling don't blame the road, because I will not stand for that either, because it is my father make the road too. And he don't make any hard or bumpy road.

Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 3/2/2004 6:03:43 PM

RASTAFARI mdjonas!!! I realize that everyone have a different opinion and ideas but when it boils down only JAH pave the way. Everything on this earth wheter I&I live in the country or the city a Jah world,a Jah creation and a Jah guide I&I to talk,debate,reason and have a genius mind to build whatever our mind lead us to do. One Love!

Bless,
Roots Dawtha

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2004 7:40:31 PM

Greetings,

The reason I say that the life in the Hills was only for a time, is because when babylon comes and breaks up the camp and prevents people from going back to their homes, no matter how much you try to see it as illusion, your home is still destroyed, and you are without a home.

I wasn't speaking about being One with Jah or Nature, I agree that a person can be One in any place, whether city or country. I was speaking about the situation that I was speaking about.

And in the beginning of this post the Rocky Road that I was speaking about was how easy it can be for people to get distracted by the ways of babylon and start to live more like babylon, instead of living in Jah ways. And I was speaking about putting I and I faith and trust in Jah to guide I and I and pick I and I up when we stumble.

It is best to never stumble and only move towards Jah. But sometimes in life people can stumble, and when they do, faith in Jah will help them up. And I was saying that when Jah help I and I up, that I and I must uphold I and I ways and walk. Not just wait to stumble again in the future.

In regards to your reasoning about the struggle being an illusion. I guess it depends what struggle the I is talking about. It is good, no matter the situation, to keep I and I self upfull, and not let bad feeling about the situation overcome us. But sometimes this can be very hard to do.

I have had an injured back for quite a few years now. It is not that bad anymore, but a couple of years ago, it became very painful. I could only walk half a block at a time. As I was walking, my back would bend forward more and more and I couldn't force myself back up, if I tried, I would only bend further down. After walking a half a block, I would have to squat down, and wait about a minute, and then stand up to walk my next half block.

I kept Iself positive by always acknowledging and remembering the good things in I life and praising and giving thanks to Jah for it. And I tried not to dwell on the pain. But sometimes the pain was too extreme to ignore it. No matter how much I wanted to block the pain from I mind and cast it aside as illusion, the pain was showing I that it was no illusion. Sometimes I was brought to tears from the pain, and certain times I would cry for the pain, and then praise Jah with the tears still in I eyes, and feel the happiness and joy that Jah brings.

You could cut off the nerves and stop the feeling of pain, but the injured body part is still injured, and pain is the bodies way to let you know that it is injured, to prevent you from injuring it farther.

So I would rather say for people to have balance. Use the senses that notify us of problems to initiate ourself to solve the problem. But don't dwell on the problems and always remember the good things.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 3/2/2004 8:57:19 PM

Blessed Love, JAH RASTA FAR I

INI site all the reasonings on this.....INI site the questions posted and as for the rhetorical comments....well...that is the the I judgement of the I and the I free to do such.

I live in the Caribbean, Though currently I am in the USA with earth family memeber for a time.

INI trodded up to the bush and lived alone, mek things for 2 craft shops, one held by a sistren and another a bredren. Mek I own clthers, grow I food, collect fiyah wood, meke I coconut oil for cooking & skin care, Bathe and laundry in the river, live in a simple plywood house, no lights nor toilet plumbing. Teach youths history. Keeping the eyes out to assit the elderly. INI labored on Rasta bredren and sistren homesites as needed. WIth some bredern and sistren, the INI sited meking a co-op for composting.

INI not hailing up I nor anything about I. Jah blessed INI to site the resources of HIM abundance. Yes I have the blessing of choice int his sort of livity, ALL ONES DO. Many I know be_LIE-f that I am crazy for the livity of scarcity. INI never had more abundance in INI livivty. INI could go on and on with it JAHKNOW. INI know bredren who don't ever come down from the bush to be with Babylon and site those who never go up to the bush. THat is the road that they be blessed and strong to take.

INI don't defend nor offfend INI livity. It is the Livity that Jah blessed INI in body soul and mind. INI Nyabinghi and EWF things even when some bredren didn't want I -though I have those Babylonin "skills" that ones so like to hail up. SO WHAT....It not about being this or that,,,it is about Rasta ONENESS with the Creator. InI would take part if JAH called I. Not because Man called I.

FOr I trod of livity is a mystical thing that is not separate from the physical... the Physical is of the flesh and that is what dies away and frees' INI. This what INI know. Maybe I am weak to some because I don;t want to live in the so called "luxury of Babylon", using thsi computer and such. It is here for I to use for the purpose of Jah, to reason and write and research. That is why it be here to i now...to utilize what is availiable.

Do ones want to join the UN CIA FBI EU GI-5 whatever whatever ? DO that. Start a bank , start a club, start whatever the I want to do as long as it in the full destiny of the Father. Ones siting up Rasta all the time saying do this don't do that...well my bredren and sistren.... DO what the Livity called the I to do. Babylon would say that I have all the "TALENTS and SKills" of a politician, priest and and business person....so is that a waste? Waste for whom.......

INI called to be a teacher and a healer that is from the day that I be earth born. Never STUDIED for it but revealed to ini for whole livity.

Site when ones going about thier BUSINESS with Babylon, I be growing the food, caring the Idren, commuing with the ones, caring for the elders and ccarrying the water, planting.....IF a bredren or sistren want what I have so be it....If they have what I need so be it.

Call I anything that the I want.....Accuse I for whatever.....it only words just like the mere words here that u can take or leave....ur words do not make Nefertiti what Jah make Nefertiti......No matter how oftn or how the say them. INI site that when I judge others I am just judgin my own weakneses....Site>...so if Nefertiti ever judges, it be a self reflection....and if that pointed out.. Give thanks and Praises for that....

I site a place where INI live under the shade of a tree that Jah gave to INI.. to live without strife without conflict without greed, pride and vanity....

That is InI live....Zion......where all is free and abundant and glorious.......

JAH RASTA FAR I
ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/2/2004 9:03:52 PM

one love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2004 11:34:45 PM

Greetings,

Well said Nefertiti. Blessed and Loving Reasoning.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I