Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2346&start_row=1

Mistakes

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/24/2007 8:42:47 AM

Babylon , you make a sad mistake

You should have let little boy Marcus Mosiah play with his little white girl childhood friend

You should have let young Ghandhi ride in that "whites only" carriage on your train

You should have let little Malcolm be a lawyer if he wished, shouldnt have told him that that is a too high a goal for a "n###er" and he should be a carpenter "like jesus"

Catch a FYAH

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 10/24/2007 11:33:54 AM

for reals!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/25/2007 3:19:49 AM

whats that they say about butterfly wings ?

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 10/25/2007 11:58:54 AM

Butterfly wingS?

Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 11/12/2007 5:29:54 PM

things always change,some for worse,some for better.I think during the last two generations,the racism thing has changed for the better.for the most part,you don't see or hear of people treating other races qiute like that anymore.It seems like babylon has its eyes on a bigger racism,like world domination.back then the morals people were brought up with were given from parents who grew up with knowing things like segregation as second nature.with corparations making the blueprint for world domination,it concerns me less about mistakes that have been admitted by babylon,and more about war.I was lucky and grew up with love for all attitide since i could talk and walk,thank JAH!It seems like the media and telivision brainwash people so hard that they just don't know that they are contributing to these foul happenings,I can't watch tv without getting pissed at the human race.there are things alot more important than how high brittney spears is,or who won american idol.people are naturally attracted to the bells and whistles that are spoonfed to them by tv.they need to turn it off,and go for a walk

Messenger: kglass1 Sent: 11/12/2007 7:54:07 PM

Greetings. I not sure if much has changed at all. Look around at the brutality still being put pon the black youths. The police in Philly. The guards who got off after killing that boy in boot camp. Katrina. Just to name a few. Then there's the murder of Africans in Africa everyday who work there ass off for a cup of rice. But in reality, racism isn't the problem, so much. It's the exploitation of resources that's really destroying lives. It's one thing to not like someone, but it's another to take from them and then try and dictate and maneuver their lives. I'm not trying to talk down what Dirtyd said. I'm just cautioning that it's important to keep your guard up. If things appear better than they use to be it's only because babylon wants it to look that way. Don't forget how many of our African brothers and sisters are in the prison system. Then there are companies who use the prison labor to make their products. That's still a form of slavery and it puts a system in place that is dependent upon having people in the prisons. Also, think about how much money is made from just the "justice system" alone. All the jobs that are created for babylon. Like social services and attorneys and.......It's just important for me to help my brothers and sisters to keep alert and likewise them for me. Put the fire pon babylon! Bless

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 11/13/2007 4:03:35 PM

DUUUST BABYLON

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I