Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2307&start_row=11

BABYLON STARTING THE RACE WAR ???

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/14/2007 11:31:38 AM

Well I never...

The Iraqi liberation is secondary.

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 10/14/2007 3:12:16 PM

In my own opinion I do believe america enslaved africans due to historic Jelousy. See Africa is where live is from and africa is where man is from. When africans go to europe for and lived there for thousand years, they changed.

I say Jelous because the africans who went to europe changed from Fruits and veg to hunting mostly meat. From the sun to the clouds and mountains. From the drums to nothing.From BLACK to WHITE.

See I think that white people are africans little brother who is jelous of the big brother.

No one has beef and hates like family...some of you know this.

Why do yall think the ancient knowledge is misderected so we as BLACKS cant come to our roots to figure out that we are not the ones 3/5 of human beings someone else came from AFRICA...

They dont want the native americans to know they came to america from africa!! They cant let AFRICANS know that they are jeolous of our music our beautiful structure and skin, they jeouls of our culture and that we already invented what babylon is tryin to take credit for.

For example Glass blowing is a ancient Egyptian art, but is give credit to the italians....I was shooked.

Rock music comes from blues.
Rap music a black thing.

IF YOU WHITE LOOK AROUND EVERYTING AROUND YOU IS BLACK EVEN THE STREETS YOU WALK ON ARE BLACK STEETS BUILD BY SLAVES!!!

Deep rooted hate, jelousy and greed for the big brother has made the white man hate the black man because we are one big human family...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/14/2007 10:06:18 PM

Yaa Asantewa, you said:
--------------------------
Well I never...

The Iraqi liberation is secondary.
--------------------------

It is not even third, or fourth, it's not even on the agenda.

Oil is just another illusion for the people who saw through the first illusion. It is about control, power and world government. Everywhere babylon has gone and fought and took over, whether germany, japan, or all the other places in the different continents of the world, they have set up their military bases, one region at a time, preparing there self by setting up their police stations for their world government.

The reason they chose Iraq in particular, is because Iraq is a very rich nation, and because of this most other regions in the middle east don't like Iraq. So babylon knew that the other countries might complain a little, but nobody would do anything to stop them.

-------------------------------
Revelation 13
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
-------------------------------

Check out these reasoning to see what they are planning.

The Project for the New American Century

Bush wants to change the world

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Jah-Set Sent: 10/15/2007 4:55:53 PM

You all make sense to me. Good Points. I quoted iraqi liberation becuase i dont think it is liberation at all but thats the illusion they wanted to portay. That they were in iraq for a nobel reason. If Oil was just another illusion it was a least a more telling illusion, one could learn more of the motives of babylon is they believed it was for oil, which is greed, instead of "liberation" which could be considered compassion. Yes It is about control and always has been, but oil is worth more than gold, and we must control the oil, oil and oil by products are everywhere, your probably touching some oil as you read this post, so it is very important to sustain this modern lifestyle we are all used to. This need for control stems from fear as do most negative human traits. We are all scared to some extent, most of it is unconscious. I dont even think Ark I that the control you speak of is even a conscious move, it will happen yes because of a natural progression, because of who they are as people. I dont think there is this masster plan or conspiriacy theory, which is fun to entertain but not as real as most think. I think this world control will come of its own accord becuase of the way they are moving unconsciously as a nation.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/16/2007 9:16:50 PM

Yes Iyah,

Give thanks for bringing up the wonderful food for thought, and fruits for reasoning.

Yeah, it is a very interesting question to ask whether this "master plan" is a conspiracy vibes or a series of inevitable moves, unconsciously resulting in... judgement. Basically.

It is a very good question. I'm not totally settled either side of the argument. Cos I can get with the idea that the powers that be are bearers of an inheritance that has inevitable directives, which with broader wisemind, InI can see where it is leading where they may not be able to see. True.

But, when considering this... I always find compelling evidence in the fact that in just the Vatican alone, there are the types of information of the most strange & intricate details of the strangest aspects of our human reality... that the purposeness of their secrecy tells me that there is something more to it, in somebody's live conscience. These people know what they are doing... I think they remain hoping that those who reside in the West and are under the mass anaesthesia don't notice.

There are real people dying in real real bad ways in the said Iraq... and much much more than thee I & I know that it has nothing to do with Iraqi Liberation, oil is simply a bonus... cos there is a group of people who know exactly what that war is about, and where that war comes in relation to other wars past... and the ones they have planned for the future.

Their conspiracy, subconscious or not, is not something I want to feel the effects of. Simple. I'm well sure on that.

Give thanks for the point. Important.

Blessed.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/17/2007 1:55:31 AM

War on terror....or War on "israelīs" enemies ??

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/17/2007 10:58:50 PM

Noam Chomsky made a good statement that shows the truth. He exposes a lot of the wickedness of babylon ways.

He said that the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter is that a freedom fighter is on our side, and a terrorist is on the enemies side.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: moon ras Sent: 9/6/2013 3:59:04 PM

THIS IS FOR THE GOODESSES..NHYABINGI IS A GODDESS..ASANTI IS A GODDESS AND ETHIOPIA IS A GODDESS....THE GODDESS WORSHIPPING IS ANCIENT,LONG BEFORE THE GOD WORSHIPPING.MATRIARCHAL RASTA...EVERY GOD HAVE TO BE BORN AND TAUGHT BY HIS MOTHER..HAIL EMPRESS MENEN THE MOON GODDESS..SHE IS THE TRIPLE GODDESS.THE ANCIENT MOTHER NIGHT..

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I