Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2264&start_row=1

Mormons

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/27/2007 10:11:46 AM

There was some mention about mormons here, I just wanted to share some information about them.

I once had two "elders" of the mormons come and talk to I several years ago. The first thing I asked them is why does there name tag say elder when they are so young. They said something about it being because they minister to the people, I replied that usually when I hear about an elder, they are an older person.

They asked I what I knew about the mormons, and I knew more then they expected. So I told them what I know, since that day I have never had a mormon ask I anything again, the mormons in I city probably got a memo telling them to avoid dreadlock RasTafarI.

The mormons deal with a lot of wicked concepts. It is a racist group, with a racist book that they claim to be scripture.

The book of mormon, or morons as Mutabaruka calls them, claim that the First Nations people of the Americas are dark because God put a curse on them because of their wickedness. They also claim that the dark "Indians" killed all the righteous white "Indians", so only evil "Indians" are left. And what I know about Jah is that He will never cause his people to be utterly destroyed, but will always leave a remnant to survive, so it is impossible that their story is true.

The mormons also say that when the dark "Indians" repent and turn unto God, then their skin will turn "white and beautiful" again. The book of mormon was only made as an excuse to downpress and murder the First Nations people. Babylon deals with too much wickedness and they will fall and are falling because of it.

The mormons also claim that Christ came to North America to speak to the First Nations people (the good ones they claim are extinct). But when I looked at their book, they basically took speeches made by Christ in the New Testament and copied them word for word. And one thing I know is that if I tell you a story today, and then days, months or years later I tell the same story to somebody else, I wouldn't use the exact same words I used before. Christ didn't read a written speech to people, but spoke what he knew.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/27/2007 10:31:39 AM

LOL
YES I THEY USED TO LIVE UNDER MY APT.
LOLTHEY SAY JESUS CAME TO AMERICA TO PROPHET JOE SMITH LOL
DEM BWAI IS SO CONFUSED
ONE OF THEM GOT IN TROUBLE FOR COMING UP STAIRS REALLY LISTENING TO INI RASTAFARI SPEAK HE WAS NEW TO MORMON AND WAS STILL SEARCHIN
THEY MOVED HIM TO A DIFFERENT HOUSE

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/27/2007 10:47:10 AM

LMAO HA HA HA HA HA... Serious?!!

LMAO... yu see it.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/27/2007 11:01:46 AM

Was it not the Morons who say that Christ was married to mary, elizabeth, martha, and in their words "a host of others" ???

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/27/2007 11:04:15 AM

Another thing, the things I say they claim are not based on my opinion. All that I said can be seen in the book of mormon.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/27/2007 11:06:17 AM

YES I
THEY HAVE A HOST OF F@@#RY
LOL SATAN CRAFTED THAT ONE DEH

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/27/2007 12:46:39 PM

Ises
I lived with a Mormon a li'l while back and although she was a really nice person, very sweet girl and we got along, she was one of those Happy-Clapper Jesus types who didn't see the strangeness of Mormon life. We talked abt it a couple of times, but she never revealed a fundamentalist or racist side to I, as the I them say of Mormons they've met. Although I disagreed with her views and tried to tell her of I way of life, she seemed to over but she was more like a good-hearted person born into a religion and didn't know any better because she'd not been exposed to the truth. At the moment she's on a two-year mission with other sisters in her church and they're going round preaching 'salvation through Jesus' to every good white Amerikkkan!
That was I experience of a Mormon, but I was fortunate not to have met the other extremists. I think there are good Mormons but they are complicit with the order by being part of a Church that promotes racism through stupid theories on race and God. The religion itself is just something else and the First Nations ideology is just wickedness and spreading lies to the people.
Blessed Love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/17/2009 11:12:20 AM

That guy on FOX news, Glen Beck, is a mormon. I guess that xplains a lot.

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 7/25/2012 4:40:19 PM

Greetings,
Before I found I home in RasTafarI, I was seeking Truth, still I seek Truth, but I was searching through many religions and spiritual practices at the time. I had a good friend who is mormon and so I went with him to his church and started speaking with some "elders" (recruiters) who told I to read the book of mormon and pray to Jah about it. I did just that. As I studied and met with the "elders" (Yes-I they we're young) I would ask them questions regarding their scripture. I asked them about this curse and also why the church used to say that Blacks could not receive the priesthood (I read about their church and what their church fathers had to say, very racist). THis is something that all mormon males receive and it allows them their way into heaven. Without it you do not get into heaven. They told me that this is no longer their practice and that Blacks now receive the priesthood, but for I it was a BIG warning sign. Their religion is rooted in racism, so what kinds of fruit shall such a beliefs sytem produce? My guess is a very sour and bitter fruit...

I did receive a dream and I shared it with the "elders". I was in the church with I lover and her best friend. The friend started arguing with the mormon bishop. the bishop becam furious with her and started yelling and rageing! Then I appeared in a room with many people wearing white garments. We were in line waiting to be served food. That was I dream. When I told the "elders" they told me it was strange and didn't know how to respond to it. They were supprised that the bishop was so angry in my dream... They tried to get me to be baptised and I told them that it was not for I...

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/25/2012 6:27:35 PM

InI will get back to the I about that dream interpretation.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I