Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=225&start_row=1

RASTAFARIANISM =THEORIE????

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: HABESHA Sent: 2/18/2004 1:01:43 PM

YES BROTHERS ,,,,SOMETHING IS DEAD BOTHERING ME,,,,,,,,read what i posted on RACISM BETWEEN BROTHERS and you will understand NOW ABOUT MY SUBJECT = rASTAFARIAISM=THEORIE i know like all religions it has it's THEORIC PART but also has it's concrete part but WHAT I WAnT TO KNOW IS THIS,,,,,,,, what DOES A RASTAMAN DO WHEN A BROTHER SUFFERS FROM RACISM a part giving him PLENTY OF WISE WORDS, IS IT NOT TIME TO ACT? AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?, I'v read a lot in this forum AND MOST OF YOU ARE FLOATING ON YOUR WORDS, YOU ARE MISSING THE CONCREETNESS, and SOMETIMES THE REALITY OF THINGS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I AM SUFFERING FROM RACISM AND I AM PLANING TO DO SOMETHIN ABOUT IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND YOU MY BROTHERS , YOU ARE NOT PERFECT ,I KNOW SOMETHING IS BOTHERING YOU,I KNOW YOU HAVE PROBLEMS,,,,,,,,,,,BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT

""""" JUST WAKE UP AND LIVE"""""

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/18/2004 1:31:54 PM

Greetings,

What is the I planning to do about it? Will what the I is planning to do solve anything?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 2/18/2004 3:48:31 PM

I have problems in my life. However, I blame all my stress on the fact that I am still suffering from illusions, which I will overcome in more time. As a conqueror I am always overcoming many things, and I will continue to do so until there is no more illusion within. Then I will no longer have stress.
I do not see the problems a person faces as physical things, but I see it is a result of that person reaction to the physical things. When INI sight correctly there is no negative reaction and we see everything as positive. Even when those ones follow false traditions of racism and speak and act wrongly it can still be fine with us when we hold our meditation on Jah love and truth.
However, we are not yet perfectly aware. We still face illusions and stress can be the result. So while we seek higher ground we need to also do something about our present condition, and Jah will help us when we call upon him and also when we act wisely.
Having said that, there is no general solution that is for all cases where there is people following the false tradition of racism. Each case is different and the I need to seek Jah counsel. Look at the I situation objectively, and see what is the wise thing to do. It depends on if the I have the ability to move away from those ones, or if the I can confront those ones and reason with them to change their ways. Jah will provide a way for the I to avoid these hurtful situations.
I would suggest that the I recognize that it is the I mind that cause the I to suffer from these things. Then ask Jah to remove this situation, and show you how to get away from it, or change it. And think it out and Jah will inspire you to see the wise course of action. That is a must.
On this forum we cannot provide any concrete advice because your situation is so unique and it has so many sides to it, that it is not feasible to explain the whole thing online, in my view.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/20/2004 11:44:38 PM

Blessed Love, Jah Rasta Far I,

Rsata Movement with I-ratin, nature..each actin has its own reaction. Look within,,,,,It so simple yet so comples because ones always used to look for directin from tohers. I have this too. Step outside what is "established' as such and do JAH Destiny...I cannot tell anyone hwo to do anything.....i can express what I have done, and yet, everything is different....

Ras Habesha and Ras Jonas...Heartically ..... LOVE
B-LOVEd ones....All this injustice is working on the inner most of Is, so it healing that I's partake in. These ignorant racists come all over the place.....Racism doesn't discriminate. It is a psyhco-genetic defect evolving as long as one man wants to dominate another man. NOT RIGHT......NOT JUST......but it exists

It hurt bredrens and sistren, like all injustice. INI site that when the I experience this it is a lesson crying out to be learned within to love more...NOT love in a huggy kissy, "OK, i'll be your rug" way...NEVAH...LOVE INI>>>I-RATION. It is a love of oneself within the realm of the manifestation of flesh that is weak. Remember Jah Corrects I when I go wrong because JAH LOVE INI -ration.

INI spirit reach out with gentle words of truth. I, close I-mouth and the words of INI-JAH Rasta Fari spills from the mouth of I. for I, u, he, she me or they tell someone off gets one no where.....I site that when someone says/does somthing NOT pleasing....I ask that person "WHY do YOU say/do that ? I want ot overstand why some one would say that?" This usually throws them off because they just chatting about things they know nothing about to amke them lool good. Some will humble, ..but if they don't site the error of thier ignorance they will just turn on I. SO WHAT??? JAH RASTA FAR I....is INI DEFENSE..those name calling words of wickedness cannot do anything to INI.....And that wickedness will reflect right back to that person...JAH INI SHIELD-Reflective not defective.........WHat those wicked say cannot manifest unless it be given energy of rage. Wasteful to the weakness of flesh.

This raging IGNORANCE of RACE, WICKEDNESS is a Babylonian tool of WHITE NATIONALISm,,,,,,NOTHING MORE....Site as such in spirit to strengthen the I from the weakness of the flesh. Those wicked will be called on every single injustice and lies .......just as each of the I's.

That is what I site for I when these things come to pass. It B hard because I want to burn fiyah.....but Beloved,,,the burning coals provide warmth of WISDOM......AND LOVE...In thime Jah words spilling from the I mouth will be acknowledged.....by the pagan as well.....It is not up to u for that time,,,,but that the I answer the call to speak JAH words in LOVE......

Hold tight bredren.....The ignorace of the masses is weaker than the wisdom of the few.............................

JAH RASTA FAR I
INI lift up the power of Jah in all that I do in the Father name.
Lift up the strength of INI when it seems that wicedness does not tire out...INI give I strength and continued rest for the duration of livity...IN humbleness INI site wisdom not vanity....IN justice...INI site PEACE.....In rightouesness INI site OVERSTANDING...............
JAH RASTA FAR I-Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 2/21/2004 7:26:13 PM

Check Idren...

Ya can't stop racism by not doing anything! And you can't stop it by battling it! Cuz when ya give hate and intolerance back you feed it! So we as Rastas do our part, we don't act in racist ways, we speak out against it, offer advice to people and ourselves on it, and so we chant down Babylon! JAH bun dem! We chant and trod them, seen? Gandhi would'nt have been able to take on the British empire and actually WIN if he picked up a gun! Instead he does peaceful protests- philosophy and the pen is sooo much stronger than irrationality and the gun!

So check, my Idren. We do stand up to racism, and we do it in a way that doesn't spread it. We are tolerant to everyone, we speak with our heads and souls, not with our anger. We conquor downpression, the true way, without spreading it! The United States fought the downpression of the British with guns and look! Now they're the downpressors! North Ireland has been battling UK for almost a hundred years now on their own- and look! Both sides lose! You can stand up without knocking yourself back down! That's what Rastaman do!

One LOVE

'Love is the only solution...' -Morgan Heritage

'We don't need no more trouble- what we need is LOVE to guide and protect us on!' -The Wailers

Bless up Rastafari...

Ras John

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/21/2004 8:25:00 PM

teach the PEOPLE

Messenger: redrob Sent: 7/11/2004 6:42:23 AM

Peace and Jah bless. Faith? Have knowledge and surity. How far can we dig? We can dig till we hit rock. We can know till we know nothing simpler. Knowledge is built on a base. Build a house roof first?
What shall become of a house built on the first thing we see? Either it will wash away or the sand will be sold out from under it. So what rock can we dig to? What knowledge can we build upon knowing that nothing from the world will wash under it. Understand, and know, that the Lord Father and Creator Jah gave us existence and Fear that obligation. Rejoice! For what a joy to share in YAH love. Blessed children of the giver of existence. Allinall! Ipeople! I in them and them in I. Existence is given as a loving gift of our Father Lord Creator YAH. Thats the first thing. Now a world forgets this. So what is its greatest fear? How many names has it got? Names without number, Babble-on. Now one name commands to the children. All children. Love! the first command. Itinuously, without ceasing.
Let any Holy w*r be fought with holiness.Not the filth of corruption, the worlds w*r. Abomination. Let a rush, a flood come of knowledge. Break it down Jah, tread down the illusion and lift the scales from their eyes. Till the day when InI rejoice in purest Iternal Joy Amenamen.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I