Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2227&start_row=11

Hip Hop

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/21/2007 5:16:39 AM

seen iyah, didnt see that yesterday,
yes ini will pray that jah will give the empress relief from her illness

Blessed Love
Rastafari is

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/21/2007 11:24:18 AM

on BET on Tues. at 8pm a 2 part show called "Hip Hop versus America" for ones and ones interested

did anyone see the video of Jay-z hitting a girl in the face when he was in afrika? no need to ispond, just thought bout it.
BET is nothing but exploitation and how is it called BET when its owned by white ppl...lol..wat a joke..folly..what am i talking bout this is a white world..duh.don't mind me, I didn't have I tea this morning..wink

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/21/2007 11:28:57 AM

He did that for real ?

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/21/2007 11:32:40 AM

yes i, it was on a video, crazy.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 11:42:49 AM

MY BLOOD BOILS WHEN I EVEN HEAR THAT

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/21/2007 11:55:42 AM

How did all this happen

Africans welcome him and treat him with much honour, and he actually did that?

id like to know more about this, how this happen, on stage ? in the streets in Africa ? i wont even ask why he did it cuz there is no justification for it. where is the video?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/21/2007 11:57:02 AM

would it be on youtube?

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/21/2007 3:12:40 PM

What??? That's unbelievable! I'd like to see this video too. I looked for it on youtube but you can't play it. I google-ed it and found another story abt him in SA hitting a woman - rumours were it was a South African woman but it wasn't it was one of his crew. Its astory from 2006 but don't know details of what happened but I'd def like to know more.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/21/2007 7:15:22 PM

blessed, i believe it is on you tube, the title was something like, "does beyonce know this?" the lady took a picture of him, and she was surrounded by men. He smooshed her in the face more then hit, but it was wrong..no one stopped him either..

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/21/2007 8:30:14 PM

Sorry Sis can't find it, but I found this don't know if its same story and not sure what truth is.

http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/news/74976.php:

There has been alot of talk over the internet regarding a clip (see below) circulating depicting Jay-Z slapping or mushing a woman. A few websites have went on rants based on a few seconds of footage speculating about what happened in the clip. Jay-Z has recently made a statement to The N.Y. Daily News to clear up exactly what went on in the clip.

First off the clip is from the 2000 Roc-A-fella "Backstage" Documentary. The clip is old.

Jay-Z told the Daily News "We were playing. We were laughing and joking around," "She's one of my best friends."

"I'm a man with a lot of pride," Jay-Z said. "I would never lie to you."

I dont know about the never lying part, but I personally thought hey if Jay-Z did hit her maliciously theres a 9 out of 10 chance that she would have sued and we would have heard about this a long time ago. Think people. Think!

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I