Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2220&start_row=41

FULLFILLED RASTAFARI??????

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 48
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/27/2007 9:42:46 AM

Sistren, the i already know what i said on the "SUNDAY .......WHO CHANGED GODS TRUTH INTO A LIE" post. So you know already that i dont trust none of them

My Question is,the same as it was for Fullfilled, What makes them to be considered as Rastafari ?

What is the ulterior motive behind removing from Rastafari the only thing that completely defines Rastafari, that is Ras Tafari Mekonnen ?

Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 1/29/2012 1:33:02 AM

Any one Who walk in the name of Our God and king emperor haille Selassie I Jahovia jah rastafari
And don't praise him
Is fooling demself
and when ones seh thing
For example I here ones seh that Selassie I Is not he
Dem seh dem worship the king of kings lord of lords conquering lion of tribe of Judah elect of God power and light of the world
So is di going to tell I n I his majesty king Selassie I Is not the rightful owner of this title
Fyah burn
And it's getting hotta
that is a slap in the face
If di I don't follow him why walk in him name
Something Is Not right
When did king Selassie I become just a great
From the time King Selassie I came to I n I
From the beginning I hail the king
the first anointed teacher
The rastafari Dem preached the devinity of king Selassie
So when did this change
Bless and love to all My lord and empress
Give thanks for this Ethiopian African black international Congress true devine church of salvation
Give thanks to our president founder leader God and king Immanuel the the 7 adonie God jah rastafari
haille I king Selassie I Jahovia God jah rastafari

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/29/2012 9:11:52 AM

I have a couple of problems with them....
First of the name fullfilled I find disraspectfull towards Rastafari, how are they fullfilled Rastafari when they dont sight Rastafari? To i this is a oxymoron they saying the way to be fullfilled is to walk seperate from Rastafari. InI know the way to fullfillment is to walk as one with Selassie I.

I had a look on there site a while back, they have groups of members broke down into regions, I checked for the group that meets near InI, i found pictures of one of these meetings. The pictures showed a group of fat white skinned people sat outside a pub drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes and these claim to be fullfilled RasTafari

If they said they are a group of people who found Christianity through His Majesty teachings then I would have no problem. But to claim to be Rastafari and Fullfilled at that is nothing but disraspect to InI elders who trod before

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 1/29/2012 2:52:16 PM

the only one who can fulfill RASTAFARI is SON of GOD HAILE SELASSIE I for ELECT OF GOD as so he is GOD! and what about the promise? the promise of AFRICAN which led to fulfill that which is promised. everyone is AFRICAN and must WORSHIP, but InI is nah fulfill but InI is the light of RASTAFARIAN true teachings.
selah

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 1/29/2012 5:32:39 PM

Redemption God jah rastafari selah king Selassie I jah rastafari

Messenger: ras deus Sent: 8/30/2017 7:28:51 PM

Fulfilled Rastafari???? Dem worst than 12 Tribes at least with 12 Tribes most do still see HIM as Jesus Chris, while some switch up. They on the other hand ah seh HIM is not. A joke ting dat.

Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 12/4/2017 7:03:55 PM

There is no such thing as Fullfilled Rastafari. I do not know where the term came from, but if you are a Rasta you will know there is no such thing. Only Jah himself is Rastafari fullfilled.

Rastafari can never be fullfilled as long as Babylon exists. Rasta people know this...Babylon lives, Rastafari must go on.

Give Thanks for Truth.
Jah Rastafari.

Messenger: ras deus Sent: 11/5/2021 11:56:37 AM

Dem shut down, no more Fulfilled Rastafari. Dat name mek nuh sense anyway. Shudda call demself Fulfilled Christianity.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 48

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I