Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2202&start_row=1

Go down Ansarulla with u duppy medittation.U cause I and I to Wrath now!

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 9/16/2007 11:28:23 AM

I Realise u said sorten thing which constradicting the law of Rastafari!And It got to be de i aint a Rasta maybe you is a pretender or just a locks man but the Rest Idrens and Sistrens will find u out if u trying to cuss Raastafari in a smart way.Marcus Garvey the Rasta man know it or not,prophecy saying look to Africa for the king to come and it was Haile Selahssie I who was the lion of judah,Malcom X,Martin luther,etc.the Rastamen know it or not, remind you so much times about u black culture and Africa and Rasta still care About the poor and needy in africa,Look at some Muslims you see the lot a hair in their face like Rasta and turban Like Rasta even in China And Japan,India,Asia etc.U saw the Nazarene Vow.All nation Bow down Before Haile I Selahssie I Aurthority,Dynasty of David of Jes'se.CHrist Met all the world rulers of the world Good or evil.And REMEMBER Christ Praise The Almighty,So maybe U fight Against HAILE I SELAHSSIE I JAH RASTAFARI JES"""US MESSIAH HAILE I SELAHSSIE I.EVEN IF U DENY THESE THINGS THESE WILL COME UPON U AGAIN AND AGAIN and AGAIN.GO on say wa u have fe say now.I gon humble and look at u works here not just u words or lip service.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I